pete
Outside
bobheckler
RosalieTCeltics
beat
Sam
10 posters

Go down

This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words Empty This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words

Post by Sam Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

To enjoy a new announcement as of Saturday morning, July 23rd, please visit the thread entitled "Hall of Fame Award" under the subforum entitled "Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame Forum."

This will be merged with the original award post as soon as the technology (aka NYCelt) gets off the beach—probably about midnight tonight. But we wanted you to see it a.s.a.p.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words Empty Re: This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words

Post by beat Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Rather than get too wordy,

I'll just say this.... a few people really out did themselves this time.

Nice Job!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words Empty Re: This Picture Involving Jeb Is Worth More than a Thousand Words

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Awesome. I understand that alot of you guys talk on a daily basis, you have been such an wonderful group of friends for Jeb to relate to. I am sure he has
been so moved by all of your thoughts. You have all outdone yourselves.

I am proud to be a small part of this site. You guys are great!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 pm

It's an honor to be a member of this board.

An honor.

This is what teamwork and life should be about.

Outstanding job by our much appreciated mods.

Congrats again, Jeb.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Wow, you guys outdid yourselves. Great job!

I certainly appreciate the thought and effort that went into this. And if you said that it's the least you can do and didn't require all that much on your part, I'd say that it's things like this that we need more of in the world today. I really mean that. After somebody cut us off in traffic yesterday, my son said, what if everyone did just one nice thing extra every day, wouldn't that make the world a nicer place. He's right, and I truly believe that small things mean a lot and lots of small things add up to something big. Anyway, sorry for the rambling thoughts, but I consider creating the forum hall of fame an example of that type of thing, as are the contributions Jeb has made to the board.

So, all these words are my way of saying what BobH said in one simple line -- it's an honor to be a member of this board. Thank you Sam, thank you administrators, thank you Jeb, and thank you everyone.

Outside
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 am

Its an honor for me to be a part of all this. All of you make us feel like we are making a difference in someway.

Thanks and congrats to Jeb, who makes this forum, and the world a better place.

Sincerely,

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 am

Congrats to Jeb...My thanks to Sam and friends for making this board such a nice place to come and hangout.
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Big congrats too you Jeb, could not think of a more worthy inductee. Great job mods!
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 am

After a few anxious moments involving the possibility of a wrong delivery address for Fedex, I got an email from Jeb this morning to reassure us that he got the package. Says it took his breath away and is "elegant." He says he can feel the power leaving his body a little more each day, but he's obviously still Jeb.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 am

Keep up the fight Jeb, we are all fighting with you. Thinking of you daily,
God Bless You

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

I know I have not said much on the issue of Jeb but it is not because I do not consider it or do not care. I simply become out of words in that kind of situations because words feel like "nothing".

None the less, hang in there.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Swede

Finding the right words can be difficult for sure. He knows we are all pulling for him you can bank on that.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Simply OUTSTANDING! The thoughtfulness and character of everyone on this board continues to amaze me. That goes double for Sam and the administrators. Sometimes in life I am at a loss for words. This is one of those times. So all I can muster up right now is words like AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, AWESOME, HEART, and THANK YOU!

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down