Summer Workouts

4 posters

Go down

Summer Workouts Empty Summer Workouts

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 am

bob
MY NOTE:  His shot looks good, especially his step-back 3, but it's all about the handle for Jaylen.  He needs to overweight his training towards improving his ball handling.  If he can take a big step up there, and continue his upward progress at the line, he could be a younger, hugely cheaper and more efficient Jimmy Butler.  Try thinking of that without drooling.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Summer Workouts Empty Re: Summer Workouts

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:25 am

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 am

Jaylen made huge strides last year in improving things like his handle and his shot. Yet it is clear this summer that those are still things for him to work on. If he makes as much progress this summer as last he will get some consideration for the all star team although I doubt he will make it this season. It was interesting to note that he still made the same dumb mistakes like going up with no shot and no pass. But I have no complaints on my fave Celtic. It takes hard work and dedication to make it in the Association and he is all about that.

As far as Jayson is concerned I'm looking at this off season like the last one for Jaylen. Tatum has definite things he needs to work on like his handle, shot selection, finishing at the rim without getting blocked, just making better decisions. Jaylen made a huge leap to his second year and I expect the same for Jason.

These guys are the future of the Celtics. No way I see any player but two or three I would move these young fellas for. AND THEY ARE FIVE YEARS AWAY FROM ENTERING THEIR PRIME!
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 am

I would guess that just about all the Cs players are also working to improve their games as well.

Go Cs!

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 pm

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 am

Jayson Tatum has a new workout partner.  Yep, that's Kobe.  Jaylen has Zeke for a mentor and Jayson has the Black Mamba.  God surely does work in mysterious ways...

Summer Workouts DjFCv5bXgAUU-br?format=jpg

bob
MY NOTE: Hi from Entebbe, Uganda.  Tomorrow I leave for a 5 day safari tracking mountain gorillas in the mist and chimpanzees.  The gorillas are in Bwindi National Park and the chimps are in Queen Elizabeth National Park.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:33 am

I think it would be great to know what Coach Stevens wanted each of his players to specifically to work on in the off season.

Some situations could be fairly easily identified from statistical analysis like Brown's need to shoot free throws better and Smart needing to shoot better.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:38 am

bobheckler wrote:

bob
MY NOTE:  His shot looks good, especially his step-back 3, but it's all about the handle for Jaylen.  He needs to overweight his training towards improving his ball handling.  If he can take a big step up there, and continue his upward progress at the line, he could be a younger, hugely cheaper and more efficient Jimmy Butler.  Try thinking of that without drooling.

He’s so far ahead of Jimmy Butler at the same age....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down