Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find

4 posters

Go down

Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find Empty Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 am

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/jayson-tatum-is-out-here-destroying-every-camper-he-can-find/?_branch_match_id=553574767315941736

Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find

Greenie
8/1/2018 9:10 PM

https://twitter.com/Thuzio/status/1024704463800418305

Thuzio
✔️
@Thuzio
.@jaytatum0 out here cooking campers at an appearance we booked on Long Island #Celtics #NBATwitter

8:12 PM - Aug 1, 2018

When will these people learn? Jayson Tatum is already dunking right on LeBron’s face and yet these camps are still letting him compete against kids his own age. The results are what you would expect, just complete and utter ruthless domination. I mean look at the faces of the other campers! No chance that kid can ever play basketball again with this video now living on the internet forever. It’s a wrap man, I’m sorry. Also, remember it was a few weeks ago we got this video

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1017973350608654336

Ballislife.com
✔️
@Ballislife
Jayson Tatum broke the kid’s ankle then dunked over him!

(via @ProCamps & @BleacherReport)

6:25 AM - Jul 14, 2018 · Sugar Land, TX

and personally I love seeing the killer instinct from our young stud. I love seeing Tatum not care who is in his way, whether it’s the greatest player on the planet or a 10 year old, Tatum is out for blood. That’s that Kobe killer instinct coming out that he probably learned last week as well. I know these videos may be pointless to some, but I cannot get enough of them. You have to be brave as hell to try and man up Tatum one on one knowing that All NBA Defenders (really, Robert Covington got one) didn’t stand a chance. And how about that stare down on the step back? That was James Harden 2.0 level of disrespect

So yeah, if you weren’t already excited about the Year 2 jump from Tatum after seeing him work with Drew Hanlen/Kobe/etc, these videos of Tatum murdering kids left and right certainly does the trick. I know it shouldn’t, but the heart loves what the heart loves.

And of course, the obligatory highlight reel because why the hell not

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find Empty Re: Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Totally off topic, but how is that move Haden makes here NOT a travel?

They let modern NBA players get away with murder on the court in terms of pivot feet, number of steps, pushing off. Come on man.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find Empty Re: Jayson Tatum Is Out Here Destroying Every Camper He Can Find

Post by swish Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 am

mrkleen09 wrote:Totally off topic, but how is that move Haden makes here NOT a travel?

They let modern NBA players get away with murder on the court in terms of pivot feet, number of steps, pushing off.  Come on man.

mrkleen

Over the years there have been lots of changes in the game. When I was growing up back in the 40's, 50's and 60's we used to call basketball a "no touchem" sport - in fact Johnny Most used to remark on occasion about the Refs calling breathing on a player a foul. No reason to believe that the game will ever stop evolving - as each era develops a style of play that they become comfortable with. I loved the game in those early years - and I love it now.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:08 am

I think watching Donovan Mitchell and Ben Simmons get all the hype at the end of the season, even with Jason out playing Simmons, has motivated him to a different level. He is out to show them he was the best player in the draft last year
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:54 pm

swish wrote:
mrkleen09 wrote:Totally off topic, but how is that move Haden makes here NOT a travel?

They let modern NBA players get away with murder on the court in terms of pivot feet, number of steps, pushing off.  Come on man.

mrkleen

Over the years there have been lots of changes in the game. When I was growing up back in the 40's, 50's and 60's we used to call basketball a "no touchem" sport - in fact Johnny Most used to remark on occasion about the Refs calling breathing on a player a foul. No reason to believe that the game will ever stop evolving - as each era develops a style of play that they become comfortable with. I loved the game in those early years - and I love it now.

swish

Allowing players who are supposed to be the best athletes in the world to travel over and over is not evolution.   Can you imagine how much better Wilt would have been if they let him take 3 full steps, or a jump stop back then?

The worst part of this is that if your name is James Jarden - that is a travel and the same NBA refs would ring you up.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 pm

mrkleen09 wrote:
swish wrote:

mrkleen

swish

Allowing players who are supposed to be the best athletes in the world to travel over and over is not evolution.   Can you imagine how much better Wilt would have been if they let him take 3 full steps, or a jump stop back then?

The worst part of this is that if your name is James Jarden - that is a travel and the same NBA refs would ring you up.

I guess I'm just not a purist - so I am not concerned about changes that have been made over the eras. Many things that were taboo 60 or so years ago are now part of every day life - and the same is true about things that are now outdated and relegated to the past. How the game of Basketball is played and officiated - is no different.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down