Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates!

5 posters

Go down

Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates! Empty Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates!

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 pm

what is with this guy?????????????????
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates! Empty Re: Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates!

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 pm

this was on 247 Sports/Boston Celtics

I did not check ESPN but there may be a story from WoJo about this
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates! Empty Re: Jimmy Butler returns to team and berates his teammates!

Post by mulcogiseng Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:37 pm

the coverage was pretty intense on espn this afternoon. it would seem that Jimmy took the end of bench 3rd stringers and beat the starters. just making his case why he should have gotten more money offered I guess. from what I heard it was all bad behavior until he proved his point by beating the starters who clearly don't play as hard or as well. bad situation for this team. all teams are going to have to start paying more attention to the fact that the real players of the nba want to play hard and win it all. can't fault that message although the means of delivery will certainly be questioned. these things never seem to be as they initially appear.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:46 am

Yesterday's actions by Butler are just a few more reasons why the closest this guy should get to the Celtics is buying a Cs shirt at the pro shop.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 am

Tom Westerholm @Tom_NBA
yesterday
Remember when Celtics fans booed because Danny Ainge drafted Jaylen Brown instead of trading for Jimmy Butler?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

I think Jimmy Butler will never be happy. He wants to be "the man" and I just do not see that happening. He is wasting precious time searching for Utopia, instead of showing how important he could be to a team Riley knows how good he is, but he wasn't willing to give away half his team for him.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Rosalie

Deep down inside Butler knows he is not helping his teammates.

He is conflicted.  He wants to prove how much the Twolves need him but he is missing that singular characteristic that makes a leader.

I think he is hurting his value.  Good players do not spend there time ringing their own bell.  Everybody on the team cannot play the same way that he does just like no one plays as intense on our team as Marcus Smart.

Ultimately Jimmy has always been a number 2.  He has burned the bridge he crossed over.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down