Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:31 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/03/comments-from-other-side-lakers-3919.html

By FLCeltsFan

IDC if it's against Boston. Lose.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Lakers%2Btank

Can't believe I'm saying this but tank. Sorry James Worthy, I'm going for the tank.

Tank! Tank! Tank! Tank!!!

#Tank4Zion

Tank to pi** off Lebron.

Our pick is going to NOLA in a AD trade anyways so who cares. But yes, go ahead and lose. Even if it's against the celdiks

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away D1BThq8WkAEqMOb

Yeah, because tanking has helped us so much thus far....haha.....whatevers! Beat the C's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtics by 1739251946296392

Nola wants draft assets for AD right ? Well there ya go, in addition to our young core, here’s a lotto pick for Anthony Davis.

He's going to most likely end up in Boston or somewhere east. I'm not wasting time with him anymore.

The Process. West Coast.

It matters. It always matters. Us aged ones have long memories. We haven’t forgotten the wars.

No kumza .no BI . Let’s just ball out and make Cs cry

As much as I need them to tank, it’s sad that we won’t be able to watch Ingram destroy Tatum

Death, taxes and Lebron shi**ing on the Celtics

**** the Celtics! Then let’s tank

Lakers gonna lose to the Celtics and LeBron is gonna complain and cry.

Unbiased commentary with Mr. Poopy Pants saying Tatum can be a top 10 player in the league.

Kyrie looking really comfortable with Bron...

On the Kyrie-LeBron embrace LeBron: see u in that Lakers Uni next year? Kyrie: oh fo sho

Never seen this much Celtics fans in attendance.

Kyrie getting used to the Staples crowd

Isnt anyone else like seriously depressed as a diehard fan? I'm so sad we shouldve mad it this year. I also hate how people rely on the past when someone talksshit to us. Weve been a terrible organization the past 7 years (MY NOTE: We were the same way during our 20+ year wandering in the desert under Paul Gaston and John Y Brown)

Everyone be prepared for LeBron to get "hurt" tonight

Did Van Gundy really just suggest trading LeBron...

JVG just said trade LeBron for cap space for a shot at KD... Time to mute the TV

Kyrie can play defense? I want him even more

Tatum really has no moves off the dribble lol

How does Van Gundy have a job? We aren’t 10 minutes in and he suggested trading LeBron for cap space

We'll have so much cap space we might even be able to sign lebron!

Van gundy wants to trade Lebron? 1violentdrunk is definitey van gundys burner account

Props to JVG for saying what a lot of us have been thinking

Can we leav the banter for a sports talk show. I like play by play calls

Our starting 5 is depressing

LeBron has Kyrie on him and passes it off to Rondo. LOL.

JVG brining the FACTS. Trade Lebozo James

With our wasted season, I can rest comfortably knowing that the Celtics will not win a title while we suck. They do NOT look impressive in terms of contenders.

Tatum is so overrated by casual fans. The people who act like he's leaps and bounds above Ingram/Kuzma are tripping. (MY NOTE: Kuzma? Maybe, Kuzma is REALLY good. Ingram? No way I'd trade them even up. LA would have to give us something more)

I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement. He seems pretty low energy and not engaged at times.

I think people got carried away with Tatum due to him playing well in the ECF last year. I'd still say he's got more potential than Kuzma, but only because of the age difference. I really like Kuz.

We have listen to these clowns talking sh** the entire game like they're in a bar or something.

Hopefully Tatum and Kyrie spare LeBron on his own court, would be shameful to obliterate this old man at his home

Celtics suck. They should be destroying us.

If the Celtics win they help us get AD lmfaooo

Announcers don’t even care about what’s going on in the game.

Might as well just have Bill Walton there, at least he is actually funny

Rondo time

Too many Celtics jerseys in the front row.

Has Tatum even scored?

Kyrie gone Hey, number 11 is free, so he can do his "last to wear it" schtick.

Caruso is legit good. He deserves a NBA career

I’m surprised he’s not a Spur yet tbh. For whatever reason, he feels like he’d fit there well

Is it because he looks old

his bald spot destroys his chance in the nba

This is supposed to be the best team in the east LOL

No one thinks this is the best team in the east..or even top 3

Jaylen Brown SUCKS

Ingram still better than tatum

Wish Ingram was playing so he could drop 30 on the 20 year old

All right cool, Boston sucks just enough that this is been a close game so far.

LeBron actually ran back. That hasn’t happened all season.

Lebron trying to build a house

Lebron just trying to get 10 points so he can sit Either that or he's in on the tank

Can we start booing Lebron?

Wow Hayward is baaad

I'm surprised the game is this close

Baynes is clearly a wildling

Can Lebron start making his teammates better like Mark Jackson proclaimed he is. Or is he gonna keep taking bad shots.

Imagine going to a lakers game, storming the court and decking Luke in the face.

Kyrie just made a ****ing amazing pass

Can't wait till Kyries in a Laker uni doing that next season.

Keep an eye out for LeBron recruiting Kyrie with his jersey over his mouth.

Caruso should play instead of Rondo. He gives us hustle and Grit...Everything Rondo isn't

Rondo only playing for himself at this point

Kyrie is a pg. I wish we had a pg

LeBron looks a lot like Javaris Crittenton these days.

Kyrie is the best player on this C's team but the number of good players is really impressive. I think their problem is that there isn't enough minutes to keep them all integrated.

In an otherwise utterly disappointing season Beating Boston is always a smile worthy event, let’s hope we can do this and REALLY pi** of their fan base

Don't you dare resign Rondo next year

Rondo is basically a coach for the young guys.

Then sign him as an assistant coach

Rondo is a fantastic tank commander.

So can we just not defend Marcus Smart at all? Is that what we're doing?

When did this floppy a** start hitting 3s

Marcus's are killing us

When did Marcus smart become a shooter?

How is Marcus Smart a better shooter than our "shooters"

Rondo was giving smart about fifteen feet of space those last few plays

I don't know if Irving can be the best player on a championship team as LeBron eventually declines, but he's certainly a gamer.

Is Tatum still on the Celtics? Cause he doesn't do anything

Why is Bron still in this game

LePadding

Kyrie is way too cool to be a Celtic. Needs to either come here or go to NY.

Kyrie auditioning for the Lakers max spot.

Wagner really having a better night than Tatum. Wow

Ugh, I hate to say it but that move from Kyrie was savage... Do that in purple and gold!

Jason Taytum has the old school Klay clip-on haircut going.

Rondo is a corpse when lebron is in.

It’s funny because Boston bi***es about Kyrie But they’d be losing big without him. They don’t deserve him honestly, come to LA Kyrie we’ll appreciate you

Kyrie is the only guard in the NBA that scores as efficiently as he does. Dude literally scored 41 on 78% shooting on the best defense in the NBA in a finals game.

If the Lakers beat the Celtics, again, I would call this a very successful season lol

Celtics suck can't even beat a team without their starters lol

I like Kyrie's style

Celtics thought the Lakers were gonna quit down 10 to start the 3rd, they didn't count on our deep bench actually having heart.

I hate the Celtics so ****ing much.

The Laker fans who sold their tickets to Celtic fans should be federally prosecuted

Can rondo do anything besides fish for assists? His shot is broken, he can't drive, his defense is trash. All he does is yell really loud. The one thing he did this year was hit that buzzer beater against the Celtics.

No he can’t he’s trash and awful.

Rondo keeps the other players so hungry for the ball, that when he finally passes it they score , getting him his coveted assists

Just a reminder that Tatum is the worst isolation player in the NBA going by points per isolation

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum haven’t impressed me at all tonight.

Imagine Celtics saying they are better without Kyrie, we would be up by now if Kyrie wasn't playing lol.

That number 0 is supposed to be a lot better than BI? (MY NOTE: I watch Laker games occasionally, usually when they are on TV at Ozumas. Regardless of this game Jayson Tatum is DEFINITELY better than Brandon Ingram and Igram has one more year of NBA experience on him)

Tatum only outscoring Kuzma by 6 points so far

Tatum and Brown are over rated lol

With all the money Lebron has you would think he would get hair transparent

I think he wants the opposite of transparent hair.

Triple double! Another great game from Bron

Nice try Bron stans defending their washed up King. Stats don't mean anything here if you're not winning. LeBron can score quadruple double and true Laker fans wont give a **** if u don't make the playoffs.

Doesn't matter about his triple double if you cant win the game then your just padding your stats

Irving looks amazing right now - the best I’ve seen him play in years

Tatum and Brown a combined 14 points on 5-19 shooting
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away

Post by worcester Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 pm

It wasn't all bad under Johnny Y Brown. At least you could score some coke from his Miss America wife.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down