Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:35 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-lakers-122523.html

by FLCeltsFan

Time for some humble pie delivered by the IST champs.

There's nothing we've seen this season that says the Lakers are better than the Celtics. One piece of hope is that they're definitely more vulnerable on the road. All their losses have come on the road

Between the referee assignments and the Celtics being due for an off shooting day, I’m expecting a comfortable win today.

We're going to get crushed. No?

I’d say we’re able to match them with on-court talent today but I’m not sure our coach won’t get out-coached.

I’m 36 years old. The Lakers have won 8 championships in my lifetime. The Celtics have won once.

Boston banners molding up in their rafters 🤢

Just outta curiosity what team do Laker fans hate more Clippers or Celtics! (from a Raptors fan)

Celtics. Always Celtics. For life f*** Celtics. And they would say same about us.

Celtics. Clippers are like the annoying lil sister who tries her hardest to be like you.

I feel with Boston u hate them but at least they got a winning culture and Lakers vs Celtics are an actual rival.

The battle for 18 starts right now! Well not really but Boston has its best roster in years, and if they managed to not fall to Jimmy Butler and the Heat again, then the only thing that might stop them is our men in the purple or gold. Or Jokic because he could definitely stomp them.

Easy W. Honestly easy W!

Makes sense Porzingiz returns against us

This will either be the best win of the year or the worst loss of the year. There is no in-between.

The Celts have been playing pretty well so far this season, but we can play a little too. When we want to.

Brown is the new Paul George

Nuggets are so annoying They’re like the opposite of the lakers, they always hit timely or clutch shots routinely

12-0 to start the game and our coach just called his first timeout. This can’t even be fr

Bruh fire Ham. He is an awful coach.

Literally coaching malpractice starting these 5 together and expecting shots to go in lmao

WE SUCK

trash coach, trash team.

Darvin Ham should be sent to jail

Bro… this Celtics team is the best team in the league

darvin glazed ham down double digits again

Get your IST shirts for Christmas? It’s as good as we will get for a while.

We don’t belong in the contender conversation clearly

Please come to the lakers Tatum

Hope Tatum doesn't sign that extension.

It's been 7 years and Tatum still has the worst beard in the league

Whoever thought lakers could win this is delusional. Watching all the other games to think they can beat a team who makes shots? Never

F***ing cam reddish cant do anything right

Adding Holiday is going to get the Celtics to the finals.

This Celtics starting 5 is phenomenal

as per tradition, we're getting a nice fat block of christmas coal...

The Celtics really got KP and Jrue for Marcus Smart and the corpse of Robert Williams. (MY NOTE: And NBA 6th Man Malcolm Brogdon)

Celtics intensity and focus is a step above Lakers today. No chance to win this one

Glad this one is over early so they don’t waste our afternoon with false hope

Unreal that this team, with these accomplished stars in Bron and Davis, consistently get bullied like this. Absolutely zero leadership.

I know a guy that doesn’t have arms that has a better stroke than Vando

How do we have all of the worst NBA players on one team every year

When Holiday is having a good shooting game, you're done

Did people really think the team that lost to the spurs has a chance against the #1 Celtics? Its nice to see these bums get exposed

I wish Tatum was a laker

Of course Tatum goes off on us but plays like a total b**ch against the warriors f*** him

Tatum... could have had him instead of Lonzo confused

the first quarter is a wash, the refs aren't going to let us get in a rhythm

Why the he** are the Celtics so good

Team got their IST money and checked out for the season.

Man Porzingus would have been the perfect complement to AD

I still expect the patented fake comeback tbh lmao

Mazulla is crazy putting #88 MyPlayer on AD - have to make the most of it

This entire roster outside bron and ad is expendable

Celtics bench is so bad but we still suck against their starting 5

Celtics are frauds they lucky were handicapped by Ham

Take holiday and kristaps off the court and this celtics team takes a huge step down. (MY NOTE: Yeah, playing 5-on-3 is tough)

The plan should be get porzingus and horford in foul trouble. After that should be a bucket every time down for AD.

Bron refusing to play defence in the regular season is absolutely a major problem

TRADE DLO AT HALFTIME HE DOESN'T PLAY DEFENSE WHY IS HE NEVER WITH HIS MAN

How is the scouting report not RUN PRITCHARD OFF THE 3 POINT LINE???

Only person with a more punch able face than Payton Pritchard is Grayson Allen.

Who is Pritchard? Where did he come from lol

You know the guy each game who we leave open in the corner who hits a bunch of 3s? Today he’s that guy.

If Jaylen Brown is gonna torch us please don’t let Payton f***ing Pritchard torch us

"Hope they miss" - Our entire defense

lebron such a nice guy, taking the heat off curry for christmas by having a worse game than him

Send Lebron to home so he can drink wine and relax with his grandchildren. His mind is not in the game anyway.

Pritchard making Dlo look pedestrian

Ngl I've never heard of Pritchard before but I hate him

He got that Danny ainge vibe (MY NOTE: LOL)

Lebron has been garbage this game, that’s the difference so far

Called the foul only after Tatum’s whining and jumping for a call to the refs lmao

I hate Tatum exponentially more and more with each time we play the Celtics.

It's impossible to defend with these refs

Letting Prichard score 10 straight should be an automatic forfeit from the other team

This celtics team is very very good

Deep to. Get players for nothing like KP and Jrue. Last year Brogdon

Pritchard has a punchable face lol

Tatum getting rewarded for taking a contested shot is crazy

Kobe sleeve.. man Tatum was born to be a laker. Never seen a guy with this much laker dna that don’t play for the lakers

Celtics are a talented team but they are soft. There’s a reason why Miami dogged them last year. I like our chances today.

Listen I know AR is capable of dribbling by his defender but White is not one of them.

Ez dub Celtics suck better luck next Christmas bozos

Nice. Please stop cheating off of Derrick White

Petition to never allow lebron to play on Christmas for us ever again?

LOL, my grandpa said LeBron was fine til he saw Jaylen fall, so he had to fall too

if lebron is out for the season i will bomb td garden REPEAT I WILL BOMB TD GARDEN

I already hate the Celtics if Lebron’s knee is messed up idk how much more I could hate something

lebron crying like a little (bleep) as usual

Eject Brown! (MY NOTE: LeBron knees Jaylen in the back and they want Jaylen ejected?)

All my homies hate Scott Foster

Scott Foster is a christmas gift for Boston

Lakers roster actually matchup well vs these Celtics.

JT not at 100%, no Jaylen Brown for the second half. We might actually win this game.

League office owes Lakers a win over these Celtics. Im still salty over that Tatum no call on Bron last year

As talented as they are, the Celtics haven't had a killer instinct under the Tatum and Brown era - let's cook them

Them b**ches in the Celtics thread crying about Bron being dirty how ironic

Lakers own the Celtics

We're winning this one.

Trust Ham. He gets paid millions and you think you know better than him? Where are all the Darvin Ham haters now? We won the laegue cup guys

Thank goodness Tatum is still the same p**** he always was. If that dude ever develops into a killer, that will be the year the Celtics win it all.

Nothing against him as a person (he seems like a reasonably good dad and personality), but the way the Boston and NBA media hypes him up is an absolute crime.

Bron is still twice the man (physically and mentally) than Tatum ever was. You have got to be brainless to want Tatum over Bron right now.

Clear travel on bron lol

celtics showing there true colors when even the refs can't save there baby a**es.

Celtics just got so many active players

They really made the Celtics wear red compression gear

Tatum plays with the same Paul Pierce foul bating bullsh**

Cam is a joke. Literally just runs around. Zero intelligence.

Ham is the most stubborn ignorant coach I’ve ever witnessed. Zero awareness whatsoever.

Getting balled up by someone who looks like White just hurts a certain kinda way

I remember when jrue holiday used to brick everything in the playoffs with the bucks

I swear if we had a competent coach our record would at least be 20-10

Jrue on the Lakers would be so sexy

ugh getting beat by this scrub Porzingoose

POrzingus is killing us

We might wanna put a bigger body on Tingus Pingus.

Porzingis and Jrue are beating us

Vanderbilt is f***ing useless. Imagine extending this bum who barely even looks like a basketball player.

Porzingus is a problem

I had no clue kristaps was still this good

Hows that not a foul If that was porzingis shooting it would’ve been a foul 3 techs and a flagrant

Breathe on Porzingis is a foul while the Celtics can assault AD in the paint 👍🏽

lmao Boston can win 82 games if their player can hit others whatever they like and not getting called.

Tired of these refs. Investigate these bums too.

white is insane defensively

Gotta love Doris Burke pointing out missed calls for the Celtics but not for the Lakers lol

I call upon Mr. Ham to be fired immediately and replaced with Doc Rivers. Start the petition.

Derrick White is so good it’s unfair

Porzingis getting the superstar whistle that casuals think LeBron gets

Tatum really is just SF Embiid

Tatum must be an unstoppable force. 19 points on 3 made field goals.

Tatum is one of the worst in the league on those pullup 3's but he loves them.

We have a roster full of mentally ill role players who decide to show up to hoop every other month

Refs helping us out SO much it's absurd

I wish the Lakers had Porzingis

The Boston foul baiters

They’re just calling fouls when the Celtics miss at this point. Nobody touched Brown. Meanwhile, LeBron is airballing layups

LeBron has been awful today. All day

Bron was right when he said all he cared about was opening presents today

Merry Christmas guys. We got a fake comeback at least. Playing like a bunch of f***ing pansies.

Lol old man Horford making his 3’s against the Lakers

The east coast bias rigging this game was disgusting

Doris is def either a Celtic or Tatum homer...Already said twice how C's should have gotten calls.

they are grasping at straws to make this garbage game from Tatum look good.

Man got 7 boards, 6 assists and is the most blitzed guy on the team. He’s also had 13 free throws and got us in the penalty and is plus 12 despite being third on his team in attempts. He’s played a good game, hasn’t shot well but a good floor game easily both ends

I never thought the Celtics bench lineup could outscore a LeBron lineup. Ham!!! 😡

Lebron sold the game, washed mf

White is cooking our guards

Lebron is so washed lmao

Boston got so lucky drafting Tatum (MY NOTE: You could have had him, you picked 2nd, but you went with hometown boy Lonzo Ball)

Mazzulla adjusted in the second half while ham did nothing

Celtics are way better than last year. Didn’t think Porky would help them that much but he’s far better than Smart

Brad Stevens' MO is to not have a single dude who can't shoot. Porzingis benefits so much from the system

Porzingis would have been perfect for us

I feel like Ham changes his lineups based off of internet comments.

Lakers getting waxed against championship calliber teams, what’s new?

The Celtics are not contender guy: they are getting BLATANT help from the refs and Tatum is not all that

celtics owns the lakers i guess

I'm embarrassed that Kobe agree'd to Help coach Tatum for a bit...Kob wanted to be nice, appreciated the fanboy act I'm guessing, or maybe they were buds? But His play style is WACK.

You’re better than this brotha LOL Trust me you’ll be happy with Tatum off the bench this summer when he’s helping Lebron, Steph, AD, Embiid LOL, and KD reclaim the Gold Medal in Paris

Terrible Bron game when in reality’s he’s quit on this team & coach. He knows they don’t have what it’s got to be there in June.

Christmas ruined kids are crying tv is cracked wife is packing lakers are 16-15

Remember when Lakers used to be good? The good old days.

I see him old grandpas like Al Horford still impacting the game……

Fans should throw stuff on the court like when Lakers got blown out by the Cavs years ago lol

HOW just HOW do professional basketball shooters become so bad at shooting when they join the Lakers

Lebron laughing and sh** after losses again

Bron cheesing with the enemy ain't sitting right with me

Kick Ham outta the Lakers man. Get Monty somehow to the Lakers.

Monty lol? The dude is about to set the record for consecutive loses and is a serial playoff choker

Lebron all smiles after another L.

He doesn’t care about winning

We got ran out by these vomitty green b**ches

What’s Lebron smiling about? Nothing happy about being 16-15 man

Trade Bron for Luka trade Ham for Spoelstra and we win the chip.

Mavs and Heat says no.

Lebron said he didn’t give a damn about facing the Celtics and he sure showed it🤡

We aren’t good enough to deserve a Christmas Day game

16 points from the ‘King’ and Rui shooting threes like a blind man lost us this game.

I’m not even mad but if anybody had expectations of a championship I hope you got rid of that.

Derrick white outplayed Austin reaves, Rui hachimura and D'Angelo Russell. We are clearly a tier below.

Refs made sure of this one. No doubt who the league wanted to win.

Damn LeBron used up his good game on OKC lol

I hate the Celtics a lot but I hate Ham more

Ham gave us coal for Christmas

Avoiding Ham for Christmas dinner tonight

Celtics defense is insane. They're just a better team, starting lineup is pretty much 5 all-stars.

Lebum is trash

This coach is trash. This roster is trash.

Lebron makes almost as much as Tatum/Brown combined. See anything wrong with that? Could use an intangibles guy like Horford who can play the 5 and knock down 3s.

Hate to say it but the Cs are really up there in team quality.

They have a good team, now I need to take shower for saying that

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:31 pm

I usually do not read these as fans from other teams that are getting beat can be vicious. Man, look at the way they are talking about LeBron. Let the guy have a big game and they will be kissing his rear. He is a drama queen though, that is all I have to say about LeBron. Frankly, his kid is going to have to quit college if he wants to play with his father, time IS beginning to catch up with him, but heck, look at those blocks he had. Used all his energy on those. I find this all amusing
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away, 12/25/23

Post by gyso Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:42 pm

LOL, my grandpa said LeBron was fine til he saw Jaylen fall, so he had to fall too

My grandson must have posted that!  We are so proud of him, except for the Laker fan part.  His dad is a Knicks fan, so whatchdonnado?

(Warning: fun story, only some of it is true)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down