Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’

2 posters

Go down

Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’ Empty Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:25 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lakers-owner-jeanie-buss-clippers-174421812.html

Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’

Dan Feldman, NBC Sports
3 hours ago

Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’ 21a00be419733e97f72d9b610f67f4db

The Clippers are intent on moving into a new arena in Inglewood. Their opposition:

Knicks owner James Dolan, whose company owns the nearby Forum and wants to protect that building as the area’s premier entertainment space
Lakers owner Jeanie Buss, whose team currently shares an arena with the Clippers, which helps keep the Clippers as Los Angeles’ second-class team
As the Clippers revealed their plan to move, Buss emailed with Lakers executive Linda Rambis and Irving Azoff, a music executive close to Dolan.

Buss in an email, via Nathan Fenno of The Los Angeles Times:

“Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?? He will have nothing but Clippers basketball. Whoopee.”

I’m not sure which aspect of this email I enjoy more:

Buss calling Ballmer “Ballz,” a nickname that is now sure to stick. Let’s get a Lakers-Clippers rivalry cooking.

or

Buss using her own brother (probably Jim, though maybe Johnny) as an example of what happens to someone who crosses her. That’s some real Corleone stuff.

Both are great!

bob
MY NOTE:  I have to admit Jeannie is something else.  DEFINITELY her father's daughter, much more like him than her spoiled little rich kid idiot brother. This might sound strange coming from a green-blooded Celtic fan like me, but I admire the Hell out of Jeannie.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’ Empty Re: Lakers owner Jeanie Buss on Clippers owner Steve Ballmer: ‘Didn’t Ballz see what we did to my brother?’

Post by worcester Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Ditto Bob. She is solid. And pretty.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down