They are not the same team they were

+3
bobheckler
jeb
tjmakz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Empty Re: They are not the same team they were

Post by jeb Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

sam

what you dont enjoy predictions?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Empty Re: They are not the same team they were

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

tjmakz wrote:Of course, that was an example of stat cherry picking on my part. It just shows how anyone can pick stats from a certain period and make them fit their argument. It was like dboss's statement the other day how Boston's D is getting better because the Lakers points have slightly decreased. Boston fans were as quiet as a North Montana night after games 1 and 3 but loved to throw out irrelevant stats after games 2 and 4.

TJ

You start threads expressing an opinion, and when your opinion is called out for the ill considered, poorly constructed argument that it is - you try and back peddle saying "this wasn't my opinion, i was just showing how anyone can cherry pick stats".....LOL. This is not the first time you have done this....and as truly embarrassing as it is for you, I am quite enjoying it.

Bear in mind, this is the same guy that yesterday claimed that Hakeem and KG were never "top tier players"....man, the hits keep on coming. cheers
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Jeb,

Confucius say, "Person who predict ambrosia dessert often wind up with chopstick up uncomfortable place."

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Bob,

Nice read, TEAM play rules!!

Whose turn is it tonight?

They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball They are not the same team they were - Page 2 Icon_basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm

mrkleen09 wrote:
tjmakz wrote:Of course, that was an example of stat cherry picking on my part. It just shows how anyone can pick stats from a certain period and make them fit their argument. It was like dboss's statement the other day how Boston's D is getting better because the Lakers points have slightly decreased. Boston fans were as quiet as a North Montana night after games 1 and 3 but loved to throw out irrelevant stats after games 2 and 4.

TJ

You start threads expressing an opinion, and when your opinion is called out for the ill considered, poorly constructed argument that it is - you try and back peddle saying "this wasn't my opinion, i was just showing how anyone can cherry pick stats".....LOL. This is not the first time you have done this....and as truly embarrassing as it is for you, I am quite enjoying it.

Bear in mind, this is the same guy that yesterday claimed that Hakeem and KG were never "top tier players"....man, the hits keep on coming. cheers

kleen,

The title of the thread and and my first post was of course not meant to be serious. It was an example.
If you think Olajuwon and Garnett are in the same category as Bird, Magic, Jordan and Kobe, then you might not have many people agree with you.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 pm

tjmakz wrote:kleen,

The title of the thread and and my first post was of course not meant to be serious. It was an example.
If you think Olajuwon and Garnett are in the same category as Bird, Magic, Jordan and Kobe, then you might not have many people agree with you.

Now you are going to play the same game and try and redefine top tier player? LOL

Hakeem won back to back titles, was a 12x all star, member of the NBA All 50 Anniversary Team, and was a first ballot hall of famer - but yeah, he was not "top tier"

What a joker Sleep
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2