Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports

4 posters

Go down

Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports Empty Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports

Post by tjmakz Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:35 am

Here is a part of the article that applies to Boston:

Boston? Davis’s father told ESPN in February that he wouldn’t want his son playing for the Celtics, and Paul confirms that he has warned off Boston management.

“They can trade for him, but it’ll be for one year,” Paul says. “I mean: If the Celtics traded for Anthony Davis, we would go there and we would abide by our contractual [obligations] and we would go into free agency in 2020. I’ve stated that to them. But in the event that he decides to walk away and you give away assets? Don’t blame Rich Paul.”

Posturing? Maybe. But get ready for another year of it, because Paul says Davis won’t be signing an extension anywhere this summer.

“Where he’s going to land? I have no idea,” Paul says. “And it don’t matter. We’re going into free agency. Why does it matter to me where he goes? Earth: We’re going into free agency. He has a year, he has to play. But after that, I can’t say it no bigger: WE ARE GOING INTO FREE AGENCY. 2020: ANTHONY DAVIS WILL BE IN FREE AGENCY.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/12/rich-paul-klutch-sports-group-lakers-pelicans-lebron-james-anthony-davis?utm_source=reddit.com
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports Empty Re: Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports

Post by KyleCleric Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:45 am

Yay! Another brutal year of will he/won’t he sign a long term extension

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports Empty Re: Sports Illustrated story about Rich Paul from Klutch Sports

Post by worcester Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Walk away Danny.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Paul is a liar.

It does matter to him where Davis goes.  Everyone that has followed this story closely, knows that Paul is Lebron's guy and he wants Davis in LA.  However, one year from now makes a big difference.  So many things can happen.  For example Boston could win the title with Davis or Lebron could have a falling out with the new LAL coach or we could see a sharp decline in Lebron's play.  

In any event I have had more than enough of this bullshit.   If I'm  Danny I am giving these clowns the bird.  It is not like Davis has ever won anything!

Move on Danny
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:39 pm

The timing of this Sports Illustrated story is interesting.
Just as teams are talking to New Orleans about an AD trade and 8 days before the draft, this story came out.
I do not think Boston will make a serious offer for AD.
Very few people think Kyrie will stay with Boston.
Trading for AD while Kyrie leaves doesn't seem logical.
Trading Tatum and many other assets for a one year rental of AD makes very little sense, especially since AD doesn't seem to want to play for Boston.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 pm

tjmakz wrote:The timing of this Sports Illustrated story is interesting.
Just as teams are talking to New Orleans about an AD trade and 8 days before the draft, this story came out.
I do not think Boston will make a serious offer for AD.
Very few people think Kyrie will stay with Boston.
Trading for AD while Kyrie leaves doesn't seem logical.
Trading Tatum and many other assets for a one year rental of AD makes very little sense, especially since AD doesn't seem to want to play for Boston.

TJ I agree with you however if Boston was able to sign Davis and get Kyrie to reup the chances that Davis leaves for LA would be diminished.

Why? because if Kyrie made a long term commitment to stay in Boston he would want Davis to stay as well and would have enough stories to tell about Lebron that would dissuade Davis from going there.

Nevertheless, I am too through with all this mess. I would be very happy if Danny moves in another direction.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down