Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League vs Grizzlies

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League vs Grizzlies Empty Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League vs Grizzlies

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:02 am

Tacko Fall is the star of Summer League so far. The fans love him....they even boo'd when he as taken out of the game against Cleveland. I think Brandon with his speed and athleticism may try and dunk on him.

Tacko looked great against the Cavs. Great change-up center.

We will definitely need Ben Lawson and Moore for this one all of Boston's bigs are NBA size. Should be interesting to see how BC plays against these guys especially with no pg. Gonna need Yuta to play if we expect to win this one Waters is a good defensive guard that can get Hot and Carsen Edwards is a really good shot maker.

The Celtics are a well-oiled summer league machine.

Hopefully we can contain Grant Williams. Not a great shooter or super explosive but he has a high BBIQ and can make plays.

Hopefully Harvey, Hannah's, or Evans don't try to get into a shoot out with Edwards.

Since I assume they'll start Robert Williams, I'd like to see Rabb go against him. Williams has the size and athleticism of a legit NBA player. Rabb needs to do well or he is going to get cut.

The Celtics are pretty good, should be a great matchup.

This should be the game who ever wins this game may win the championship

Someone just posted that Satnam Singh is being signed to attend pre-season camp and could join the team in Vegas. I wonder if this is in response to Boston's size? Singh against Fall should be an old school blast to watch.

Already looks like this game is going to be a Celtics lovefest.

Bruno vs Tacko this should be fun long arms vs long everything 😂😂😂

I want someone to foul Onuaku so we can see him shoot underhand free throws

Bruno straight handling Tacko defensively!

I know Tacko Fall isn’t the most offensively gifted player, but Bruno just did a heck of a job guarding him during that first stretch.

Tacko is HUGE.... Good grief he makes the rest of the players look like me by comparison!

Seems like we might get run out of the gym. Offense looks like s***, and our interior defense has been lacking to say the least against Robert Williams. Edwards is destroying us too.

The guards need to stop letting people blow by them because it keeps leading to Williams alley oops.

Grant Williams and Robert Williams are dope

Yeah we're gonna get blown out. Oh well. 3-1 should be enough to make the tournament with our point differential unless we really really get blown out tonight

This kinda sucks

Watching blowout semiprofessional basketball is indicative of an addiction haha

As the camera panned to Edwards going into commercial you couldn't even see Tacko's head

Bruno!!! It's a basketball. You're supposed to catch it!!!

I hope Memphis wins just to counter the biased announcers.

Carsen Edwards is going to get minutes for Boston next year

For sure, I think he's the backup PG. Honestly I could see him becoming a similar player to Kemba

Boston might get just back to 2018 season run. They will surprise a lot of ppl

Most alarming thing is our head coach is running this train wreck. No excuse for the lack effort we are witnessing.

Anyone else here watching this game with their cat? I’m watching with my cat Hank. I love Hank.

Man do I love Grant Williams. (MY NOTE: Remember, Grant Williams played for Tennessee and we are playing the team from Memphis, Tennessee)

Why the F does Ivan keep shotting 3's?

Cause he can't do anything against Fall in the paint

These dudes have been in Vegas for a week.  Have yall ever been there? Even when you sleep and wake up it feels like no time has passed. Don't know if it's dark outside or light. I bet these guys are exhausted.

Boston been there just as long they seem to still be able to play basketball.

Onuaku has a better FT% with his whack granny shot than we do as a team. (MY NOTE: somewhere Rick Barry is smiling)

G. Allen can't be sneaky fouling and playing dirty. Announcers did good calling him out.

Grayson Allen teamed with Dwight Howard would be great.....😁😁😁

What did Allen do?

He shoved Grant Williams and then he punched the ball/air like he went for the ball and the guy at the same time. He is crazy. He is like TA crazy, but without the dog in him to back ppl down. He would get murder by Williams if they were on a fight.

I like Clarke, but Grant Williams might become the better player.

I am already completely over Grayson Allen. Punk is as punk does.

Not gonna lie, kinda want someone to deck Grayson at some point. Just smack the sh** out of him. I'm not surprised that Allen will likely be the worst acquisition out of the Conley trade

I’m ok if that’s the last I see of Grayson Allen...

What kind of **** attacks Grant Williams when playing for a team based in Tennessee? It's like he's asking to be cut.

And of all people to **** with, it's Grant Williams. Literally one of the nicest guys ever

We should hire Tony Allen in a player development role and let his only job be to humble Grayson Allen.

Trade Grayson for Taco Fall. Grayson has already established team chemistry with the Boston players. 😁

Grant has better offense but Clarke is far superior on defense. Honestly Grant can shoot and Clark can't but of Clarke get his shot consistent he's better.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down