Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Portland - Game 1

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Portland - Game 1 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Portland - Game 1

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/07/comments-from-other-side-vegas-game-1.html

Watched Boston thrash the spurs wed. Smart is big fast and can hit the three, rozier is a burner and both points were on the floor together for much of the game. Rj hunter can definetly shoot the three,and gets it off fast. Cj flair played well at pf rebounding running and shot ok. Mickey got called for a couple goal tendings, Holmes only memoreable moment was an open 3 thorntan plays completely out of control and saw little court time as a result

Well I guess that means the Celtics can beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

I just want to watch some actual basketball. I’m dog tired of worrying about the team, I just want to see some guys with Blazers jerseys on a court.

"some guys with Blazers jerseys on a court" That may very well be the promotional motto this year.

I'm told to add Portland to the Hummel mix.

I'd love to see one of those little figurines in a Blazer uniform

Even an "emerging" team needs guys on the end of the bench. Especially goofy-lookin guys. Any word on his towel-waiving abilities?

If we hurry up and sign him, there might still be time to get him a spot a Patty Mills championship towel waving camp"…..I hear it’s all in the wrist. You must see the towel BE the towell

Please not robbie hummel Injury history in college and pros, per Wikipedia includes
Back spasms
Broken vertebra
Dislocated pinky finger
Right ACL tear x2
Right meniscus injury
Right fourth metacarpal nondisplaced fracture of his hand

Sounds like a Portland kind of guy

I'm thinking about getting Frazier on my head....

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Portland - Game 1 2gub9dg

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Portland - Game 1 7349da5eb9ef19687769c7b2688ede3ec236b30b221e4394f6511adfa2324ce9

Anyone watch Mr. Robot? RJ Hunter looks like the main actor.

Well, we were doing fine until they couldn't miss.

Smart is legit

Is Marcus Smart really this good?

that's it I'm in love with frazier

Rumor has it he yells "You just got Fraziered!" underneath the rim when he scores.

Haha RJ's tag is sticking out Dummy

Hunter in a green uniform Nice

Smart is a tank Dang

Man, if we don't win this Frazier's gonna jilt us in summer league free agency.

Its funny because everyone left us in free agency

Marcus Smart Summer League All-Star

That's what happens when a regular starter plays in the summer league, I guess.

I called Smart as one of the better players of the 2014 draft. The dude has an undying need to win. Never underestimate that mentality.

Wow Smart is killing it

Marcus Smart = Larry Bird  (MY NOTE:  Ok, let's not get carried away here...)

WOW WE GAVE UP 29 POINTS IN A TEN MINUTE FIRST QUARTER TO THE THIRD STRINGERS OF THE BOSTON CELTICS

Starting the tank early. Going for a high pick in the Summer League draft.

I questioned the Rozier pick that high, but overall the Celtics had a pretty darn good draft.  (MY NOTE:  Hell, even Cowens is starting to come around)

These refs are definitely not blazer fans...a defensive technical in a summer league game come on

Even summer league refs are under orders to f*** us on goaltending calls.

Congrats. I think July 11th is a new record for bitching about the refs.

I know summerleague schmummerleague, but I hate being down so much already

So, who are we going to pick in the lottery . . .

I have no idea who any of these guys are And they’re just interviewing Danny Ainge, which helps me not at all.

Why are they calling so many fouls in the freaking Summer Leauge?

Joey Crawford likes to keep his legs spry by reffing summer league.

I still don't like to watch us lose Even when it’s a bunch of scrubs and even when I know I’m going to see a lot of losing this year

Man even our summer league squad gives up a ridiculous lead before clawing back into it

We tanking the season to pick up Ben Simmons btw

Good year to tank Not many tanking teams

If we don't trade the pick for some old guy with gout and a broken hip

Ainge looks like a tool

Wait a minute.... I have that same outfit. What are you saying?

I'm saying you should go undercover Become part of ainge’s staff and convince him to trade us Smart

They've attempted 22 FTs to our 6.

They're training the refs to fix games in the regular season.

If we go with Ben Simmons, Bill Simmons will be more likely to write good things about the Blazers.

OH Comeon REFS!!! You need to call that both ways or don't call it!!! Just practicing my ref bashing for the regular season, don't pay any attention to me

This is a nightmare. I am revising my 2015-16 prediction from 42 wins to 13. This is only the Celtics. Imagine how we'll look against good teams.

Can we sign Adam morrison again At least he was fun to watch.

According to Anonymous League Sources RJ Hunter makes Dion Waiters and Austin Rivers look efficient.

He has shot us right back into this game.

Flagrant foul wtf

Smart is such a flopper

Smart is just trying to regain his toughness after Cousins kinda punked him.

Like Jordan Mickey Though he looks smaller than expected.

Who needs a rim protector anyway???

I don't like RJ Hunter already

RJ Hunter with the star treatment from the Zebras

Celtics killing the o-board.

Portland makes a run, Smart cuts himself to stop play What a dirty team !!

Crabbe's in Smart's head. Smart looks rattled.

Lol even summer league refs are bad

I was actually pretty pleased with the reffing

Are these the refs that only had 1 year of college ? I heard there’s a lot of that in the NBA.

One and done refs.

Smart is kinda chunky

Smart killed us.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down