Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate

+3
worcester
cowens/oldschool
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate Empty Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:37 pm

for his philanthropic work in and around Boston.

Tatum seems to like to do commercials and wants to do movies (personally I think he's a boring speaker but...) but Jaylen seems to enjoy this type of stuff.

I've loved this kid since the first time I heard him give an interview after we drafted him.  He's got depths within depths.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate Empty Re: Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Wow he’s got some Havlicek and Bill Bradley in him for this generation.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate Empty Re: Jaylen Brown Honored By The Mass Senate

Post by worcester Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 pm

We all love Jaylen.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Just think he is only 23.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Dboss, does that mean you don't think we should trade him for Kevin Love?
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:53 pm

worcester wrote:Dboss, does that mean you don't think we should trade him for Kevin Love?

Ha. The Celts are so blessed to have him. I think most fans now agree that the extension was a rare but excellent decision by Danny.

I appreciate young guys like this that are valuable on and off the court. We have a group of quality guys on this team. Jaylen Is leading by example.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:55 pm

Indeed.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:16 am

dboss,

I think most fans now agree that the extension was a rare but excellent decision by Danny.

Most fans of the Boston Celtics would agree if you removed "rare but".  

Last edited by gyso on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:50 am

I don't perceive "rare but" as a backhand compliment. It is a true observation that Danny rarely gives out extensions early. He did in Jaylen's case, a rare and wise move. I expect he will do so with Jayson as well next year.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
2 minutes ago
Jaylen Brown on signing as “activist” at state house ceremony celebrating his community work: “Everybody is going to see me as being Boston Celtics, NBA player. So kinda breaking those barriers that maybe people shouldn’t just shut up and dribble.”

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:02 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Wow he’s got some Havlicek and Bill Bradley in him for this generation.

Big compliment.

I agree.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:06 pm

bobheckler wrote:Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
2 minutes ago
Jaylen Brown on signing as “activist” at state house ceremony celebrating his community work: “Everybody is going to see me as being Boston Celtics, NBA player. So kinda breaking those barriers that maybe people shouldn’t just shut up and dribble.”

bob

Love this quote by the young man

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:10 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
2 minutes ago

bob

Love this quote by the young man

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down