why would a team want him?

3 posters

Go down

why would a team want him? Empty why would a team want him?

Post by kdp59 Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:54 am

D’Antoni said he wants to keep coaching. He has been linked to the open position with the Pacers and is expected to draw interest from the Pelicans. – via Jonathan Feigen @ Houston Chronicle

D’Antoni is considered a leading candidate in the Indiana Pacers’ coaching search, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported recently. Sources told ESPN that at least one other team with a coaching vacancy has a strong interest in D’Antoni. – via Tim MacMahon @ ESPN

D’Antoni is officially an unrestricted free agent and intends to consider his options regardless of whether the Rockets show real interest in re-signing him, sources told ESPN. He’s considered a leading candidate in the Indiana Pacers’ search, sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, and is expected to have other suitors. The 69-year-old D’Antoni has no desire to retire, as he’s made clear, and hopes to coach at least another four seasons. – via Tim MacMahon @ ESPN

Seriously.......WHY?

What a Face
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

why would a team want him? Empty Re: why would a team want him?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:44 pm

Good question.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:47 pm

kdp59 wrote:D’Antoni said he wants to keep coaching. He has been linked to the open position with the Pacers and is expected to draw interest from the Pelicans. – via Jonathan Feigen @ Houston Chronicle

D’Antoni is considered a leading candidate in the Indiana Pacers’ coaching search, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported recently. Sources told ESPN that at least one other team with a coaching vacancy has a strong interest in D’Antoni. – via Tim MacMahon @ ESPN

D’Antoni is officially an unrestricted free agent and intends to consider his options regardless of whether the Rockets show real interest in re-signing him, sources told ESPN. He’s considered a leading candidate in the Indiana Pacers’ search, sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, and is expected to have other suitors. The 69-year-old D’Antoni has no desire to retire, as he’s made clear, and hopes to coach at least another four seasons. – via Tim MacMahon @ ESPN

Seriously.......WHY?

What a Face

I guess because..thats what he does?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Guess I fail to see the allure of D'Antoni as a HC myself.

If I had a team I would certainly look else
where.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down