Perkins on Pre and post

2 posters

Go down

Perkins on Pre and post Empty Perkins on Pre and post

Post by Ktron Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Perk knows the game but he's trying to be another Charles Barkley. We don’t need anyone to sit on the set and criticize just for the sake of argument. He looks for everything they do wrong and says “i told you so”. Anyone can sit on the set and argue back and forth. The 3 of them are acting like stooges.
Perk knows the game and is smart but this sideshow gotta go. IMHO

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Perkins on Pre and post Empty Re: Perkins on Pre and post

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:52 pm

He is going to lose a lot of fans with the way he is acting. I found him unbearable tonight, even before the game. He did it with Toronto too, I just hope the Celtics come around and make him eat his words. He acts as if Biutler is the greatest of all time.

Tonight was a long night, they learned a hard lesson tonight. They cannot take anybody too easy, Dragic kept them in the game in the first half, then Butler and Bam took over. I don;t know how many free throws Bam had, but he lives at the line tonight it seemed.

Between Draper, Scal and Perk, sometimes you are wondering what channel you are watching. Thank God for my radio
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:33 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:He is going to lose a lot of fans with the way he is acting. I found him unbearable tonight, even before the game. He did it with Toronto too, I just hope the Celtics come around and make him eat his words. He acts as if Biutler is the greatest of all time.

Tonight was a long night, they learned a hard lesson tonight. They cannot take anybody too easy, Dragic kept them in the game in the first half, then Butler and Bam took over. I don;t know how many free throws Bam had, but he lives at the line tonight it seemed.

Between Draper, Scal and Perk, sometimes you are wondering what channel you are watching. Thank God for my radio

I don’t even mind the objectivity but its like he's being contrary on purpose to create controversy. He can be objective with rubbing it in and putting everyone down. He’s funny and smart but someone is advising him to put on this charade to get Retweets clicks and views. That’s what this media game has come to. Hell, i was perfectly happy with Don Gillis and Johnny Most.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 pm

My son says this is all a play to get on ESPN full time. I do not see that happening
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:49 pm

He definitely has an agenda

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down