Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:17 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/09/comments-from-other-side-heat-game-5.html?m=1

By FlCeltsfan

Gonna be honest. I’m more nervous about this game than excited. Please please please, no more heart attack game and let’s finish this clean.

cant believe we're playing Denver Nuggets in the Finals.

Hayward must want to see his newborn so much, let's make sure he'll do that tomorrow

I want a blowout.

Who r the refs?

The Heat are 1-12 all time with this crew.

5 vs 8 again

With the exception of Tatum, I really don't get the "Celtics have better talent." Crowd.

Paul Pierce aged like cottage cheese

Paul Pierce about to poop his pants off tonight after we deliver the Gentleman’s Sweep on his beloved Celtics

Pierce is such a fool that I feel bad for him at this point

Paul Pierce already putting an asterisk on the season like the rest of the league will if we pull this thing off. xD

Lets blow them out

Celtics were plenty desperate in game 2 and 4 and we prevailed. The better team shall win this elimination game.

Smart already starting with the flopping

And the purplest shoes award goes to... Jayson Tatum!

I could see the Celtics going with a *betcha can't do it again* mindset with Herro. I think he will go for 22-25

We need Jae and Jimmy not being horrible on offense please

I just know that was a flop from Smart and I didn’t even see it

Not even three minutes in and ref ball is going into effect.

Celtics players are broken. Gordon ready to see his baby son at home

Man I do not care if we are up 3-1...any game where it starts off as 5 v 8...I want the W no matter what.

Boston looks baaaad

Boston already playing desperate and only attempting 3s. Meanwhile our boys are just running circles around them. WE GOT THIS!

Celtics look defeated out there

Celtics forum wants Stevens fired. 😂😂😂
Good. We’ll bring him in as an assistant coach

Yeah celtics look ready to go home

Tatum is showing his youth. still 19 though. don't give up young fella

Herro is better than Tatum.

This is the anti-Nuggets response to being down 3-1 by Boston

Don't see the foul on Walker but we take those!!

Celtics are really out of it. Hopefully the heat don’t take their feet off the gas

Celts want to go home. They were having a lot of fun at that little pool party

wow.. the Celtics look like they dont wanna even play here anymore..

This series has made me dislike Kemba's game. He's always whipping his head back for no reason. He's on some Marcus Smart sh**

Kemba looks so small out there

Humiliate these scrubs. I want to see a 60 point win

We really only have 17 pts and are only up 4 when Boston has made just FOUR SHOTS this quarter. What the f***

They're never going to give Tyler a call, ever.

Okay, refs decided to take this game over. Jeez..

Im already expecting us to get completely hosed by the refs so gonna try not to react and hope our team prevails over the BS.

We aint about to get anything call wise boys and galls.

Was getting strong Clippers vibes from the Celtics there for a minute. Looked like they wanted to give the game away & just go home.

The Celtics wasted Kyrie’s potential no wonder he left

Tyler shoved Brown away for the board like it was a street fight lmao I love this kid

Mark Jackson paid by the Celtics?

Imagine paying Hayward $32M this year and $34M next year 🤣

Why is Kelly in the game

The Celtics don’t wanna play anymore and we’re over here still giving them a chance. STEP ON THEIR THROATS AND GO UP 20+

No joke I was worried the Celtics would come firing on all cylinders! only issue is a few of our key players having 2 fouls already.

We didn't play super great this quarter, a lot of fouls. Thankfully boston played worse

Leprechauns are getting desperate by putting Kanter in. They are trying everything tonight, oof. Watch the refs, they are on Boston’s side

Refs gotta keep the game interesting

Brown lowkey is better than Tatum

Brad Stevens still can’t comprehend Solomon Hill sighting. Spo 4D Chess move

Refs came dressed in green tonight again it seems.

we're lucky that Celtics are very bad at basketball

Here's hoping Boston's spirit is crushed and we can finally ride out a relatively stress-free W

If D-Rob makes another 2-pointer, he's the white Kevin Durant

F*** Theis, trailer park methhead looking a**

boston aren't even trying to make shots, just looking for fouls.

Does Kanter have a spray tan?

Jaylen Brown > Jayson Tatum no doubt, I never got worried when Tatum is handling the ball.

Really need to inflate this lead by halftime before Tatum goes HAM in the 2nd half again

The Celtics are out of it lmfao cuz of Tyler Herro

Kanter look like he spent all bubble at the pool

i swear kanter is the definition of a one trick pony... i hate his moving on every screen he sets

Oh boy Kanter is playing like old Kanter from Oklahoma

offensive first half Bam is dog poop. He plays like an idiot.

Kanter is the only one really in the game for Boston

My apologies I was actually afraid of this Boston team lmfao, this a team full of clowns and built for regular season only😂

This is why Pat riley values veterans, they aren’t afraid to step up in the moment the way most rookies like nunn might disappear

Remember when Celtics fans blamed the low effort on Kyrie 🤣

Boston really has no fight, I expected them to come out swinging and not play like Gleaguers

Marcus smart really tryna hurt Butler there

Brown been their best player by far

Jaylen Brown is good. handle is suspect but he is almost the most perfect evolution of a 3 and D player.

I like Jaylen brown. I feel like he would be really good on this heat team

Don’t let Brown get going let them run through Tatum as he’s clearly struggling

I think Jaylen Brown might be one of the most pure athletic guys in the league jeez

Jaylen the only player on the C's thats really trying his heart out, edit that boy into a heat jersey NOW!

SOLOMON HILL IS KENDRICK PERKINS IN DISGUISE!!!!!!

I see marcus smart has activated flop mode. Hes fallen after every possession

“Challenge is unsuccessful, Kemba flopped like a fish and we’re actually in a bubble not an aquarium”

Kemba is one of the biggest floppers in the league

Seriously, he’s moving his head back before Jimmy even makes his move.

After a year of flop training with Sensei Smart, wouldn't you?

We f***ing suck bro can’t step on a shi**y team’s throat

Can we give Kemba a hard foul so he knows what a real foul is since this dude flop every time probably worst than Lowry

You would’ve thought Jimmy Butler gave Kemba the uppercut from hell.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home EizkgE7WsAMUBSF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lol that is flexibility right there. You gotta have therapy classes to master such body twisting ability.

I despise Kemba. Every single thing about him.

If you’re a ref after watching those last two replays how can u trust any of Kembas theatrics ?

Kemba needs an Oscar for his portrayal of the Wacky inflatable tube man the movie.

We’d be in the second half already if not for Kemba’s flopping.

Lol maybe refs hate us cause UD won't let us flop

If this doesn’t show the refs are on Boston’s side I don’t know what would

Why is Enes Kanter our kryptonite

Marcus Smart is so obnoxious.

Name someone more annoying than Smart. I’ll wait.

Kemba

I’m not sure if I hate Smart or Kemba more right now

This treatment from the refs is good practice for the Lakers

Refs sure are good at ruining games that was awful to watch.

The refs might as well be wearing f***ing green

Its Jimmys fault lets face it he is just not as skilled at flopping as Kemba and Smart.

I feel like I’m crazy for this but I’ve watched basketball for a long time, watched the heat forever, and I’ve never seen such blatant terrible refereeing in my life. Like it’s not even close. I’m not going to dive into conspiracy theories or if the leagues desperately trying to get Boston back in this but it’s just so bad.

Good first half. Keeping it close. Tire them out in the 3rd while keeping it close, turn on the jets in the 4th

MY TAKE: at the half, the Heat have taken 18 free throws and the Celtics 10 but yet, to read the Heat board, the Heat can't get a call and the refs are on the Celtics side

I think I can live with Kanter's post scoring so we can torch him on offense

OK guys. Time to close this one out! Jimmy, Goran, Bam, Tyler and Duncan. Celtics are ready to throw in the towel...they just haven't come to terms with it yet.

Let's finish off this trash team. I'm tired of looking at their flopping and shenanigans.

Stevens barely makes adjustments. Tice sucks but sticking with him and having horrible starts Spo >>>

Idk if there’s a more unlikeable player than Marcus Smart, after Patrick Beverly of course

We’re shooting 23% from 3 and the reason we are up by 7 is because we have 20 FTA from them fouling our jump shooters.

Tatum and Kemba and Brown at any moment can hit pull up 3’s. We need to be better offensively.

Celtics need to spend more time in the gym during the off season and less time in their acting classes 🤣

Brad Stevens at half: “Take the fall! Act hurt! Get indignant!”

Theis needs an inflatable mattress with a pillow and blankie on the court since he’s there so much

Brad Stevens looks like the manager at a Sonic who charges you for extra ranch.

Real talk, does Theis actually do anything positive for their line up at this point?

Tatum's hair is so bad. Like a thick paste on there.

Man if Theis was on our team...I'd be so irate.

Theis has gotten away with defensive AND offensive goaltending this game. What a joke.

Here come the refs

I take it back. Kemba is the most annoying player on this team

Crowder trying to build a house with all these bricks

Someone plz fix crowder

If Kemba snaps his head back any harder his head is gonna roll off his f***ing body

A man can dream

Here we go with these Referee Manufactured Runs, shots not falling not helping tho

Guys. I’m not liking this anymore.

F*** Danny Ainge

This is an absolute choke

Yeah we’re done

There comes the no adjustments by Spo...

I think the Celtics just found out they might be eliminated tonight. We need to put some pep in our step.

I think this is the first time we have been straight out hustled for a prolonged stretch in this series

Theis, Walker, Tatum on 3 fouls. Attack them now

Celtics are playing desperate we're playing like we don't want it.

Feel like we haven't seen this level of defensive intensity from the Celtics so far this series.

Did Theis sell his soul at the half?

Theis has EATEN on the boards. Disgusting.

Refs asserting their presence in this quarter

Yeah, boys, the NBA definitely don't want us in the Finals.

When Theis is eating us alive 🤦‍�

Theis is a Great Value Birdman

Stop telling people to relax, boston are the ultimate front runners and if we were playing 5 and 5 i wouldnt feel nothing but we're playing 8 v 5.

Someone knock THies out

Tatum gets away with the forearm shiver every time

I'm just assuming it's gonna be a foul any time Tatum gets the ball

We cannot cover Tatum

They keep letting Tatum shoot 3s. He's not a scrub that you leave open ffs

Now I'm really starting to hate this Celtics team.

Imagine looking someone dead in the eye and being like, yeah my favorite team is the Boston Celtics

If we cant contain Enes f***ing Kanter what makes us think we can stop AD and LBJ?

Herro is playing like dog sh**

THEIS with the moving screen. He's an offensive lineman out there.

Can prob be a one possession game if Tatum didn’t get FTs pretty much every Boston trip

Celtics clearly remembered that they’re gonna go home with an L. We forget that to start I guess

Ref gave Tatum the prime LeBron treatment in the 3rd. Either he scores or gets a foul call. No calls when he pushes off, which he does on 100% of his stepbacks. Was a little rough considering their offense was rolling.

This Celtics team is fake tough

Brad Stevens sounds like a mormon

Stevens is overrated aint none of them playing attention to him. Spo gets eyes on him

Brad Stevens is the ultimate Chick-fil-A manager

Brad Stevens sounds like a whole foods manager

Brad Stevens couldn’t inspire me to go to the bathroom

Brad Stevens should be selling vacuum cleaners

Stop flopping Dragic. We need defense

We deserve this loss

Why is Igoudoula out there? Horrible defense on tatum. Not an offensive threat and stupid plays. He needs to sit the bench

Theis has so many hip checks, how does he always get away with those

Tatum consistently just lighting it up would be nice if Jimmy did that this quarter

Theis' basketball existence triggers me

Theis is apparently a superstar now lmao

this is how he plays when he doesnt foul out i guess

Bro how we letting Theis own us of all people

NBA rigging it for Lakers v Celtics

why Spo wont put in in another post presence i dunno. we have a bunch of bench guys to make sure nothing easy goes to the rim.

Because Spo refuses to adjust. He refuses to try something new.

not great. Move on to game 6 and try to close it there

Jimmy and Tyler time, we are in trouble if somebody else other than Tatum gets going

Jaylen is coming

Dumba** Celtics finally start using Jaylen Brown.

I actually like Jaylen Brown a lot. Seems like a nice dude. He killing us tho lol

From interviews Ive seen he seems like a very interesting and articulate guy. I like him too.

Wow, 24 second violation... this team is #()$%)(#$%.

Embarrassing. So embarrassing. When was the last time Butler had a good game? They want it more than us.

Rigged game

Yea games over jaylen hitting contested back to back 3s while Jimmy air balling floaters

never seen Jaylen miss from that corner I swear

Told you Jaylen was coming

Jaylen Brown is a scrub as is Tatum and we’re turning them into hall of famers with our ineptitude

This game is a bit on Spo too. He’s shortened the rotation wayyy to much, and dudes looking lost or tired out there

Even if we win this series, we def havent been playing well enough to beat the Lakers

They completely broke the zone it was a complete and utter defeat, Spo gotta come up with something for game 6.

Theis absolutely dominating Bam wtf

Bam can’t rebound. TRADE THEM ALL.

I'm legit worried about getting swept by either the Lakers or Nuggets if we move on.

I would stand between Tatum and the ref after every call. He is constantly in their ear

Oh look a call for us once the game is out of reach

Refs really wanna see the Lakers win it huh?

These refs were determined to eliminate our defense today

Gee the Celtics have been holding on box outs all game. They play quite a dishonourable style of bball.

Dragic should stop flopping though too

Refs dropping all facade of trying to call a decent game

Without watching one replay I know you can give Theis an Oscar here

I don't see this Heat team winning a game against the Lakers to be honest.

gotta get em all next game. we do not want game 7

Game officially rigged

if that's a foul just give lebron the ring already

I can’t blame the refs for this L cause a lot of those Walker fouls were charges imo

I've never seen the refs want a team to win so badly. This call against Dragic for his layup is big dumb.

Can tatum please get a T for flexing and b**ching to the refs every 5 seconds

Refs calling bad calls on both teams tbh.

Man, we gotta do something about Hayward. That Hayward-Herro switch been killing us all night

UD better start yelling and throwing chairs after

And guess what? We won’t hear any noise from our locker room? Why because other than UD, no one cares. None of these **** deserve to be wearing this jersey.

Do you all think Spo got out coached?

Crowder is a big reason why we are losing. Man can't hit a shot to save his life

on the bright side we probably won't have to give max contract to Jae Crowder. give him MLE

Spoelstra needs to just take a fine for this. This game was gifted to the Celtics in the 2nd and 3rd quarter when Boston was allowed to manhandled Miami with no calls, and Celtics getting a whistle on every possession.

Yes Jae, wonderful time to go for 3. You’ve been hot all night right?

UD gotta Go Marcus Smart on em in the locker room after the game

Refs getting desperate now. They REALLY want that Celtics vs Lakers final

Don’t mind us losing; I do mind us losing by this much

We don't have the better team, The players we relied on in the first two rounds aren't doing anything this round. We don't have a player we can give the ball to and say "take us to the promised land"

Can we all just agree these refs should never ref another game in this series, guys?

Stop. Blaming. The. Refs. Boston absolutely shredded our zone in the second half, we refused to make adjustments and we went 7/36, 7/36!!! From 3. That’s the ballgame right there.

You know what you're right and honestly it feels better just to admit that.

very trash effort for a closeout game, what are we the clippers??

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU MIAMI HEAT! YOU BUMS! I BETTER HEAR ABOUT FIGHTS IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

Well, I'm cracking open the bourbon tonight.  Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home Party

The Celtics are a good team. They may be better than us. We've been very clutch this series to have the series lead That game was awful. We got out worked and Bam in particular was no where near the player he needs to be.

We shot very poorly but we need to give Boston credit. They hustled the whole 2nd half. GG.

Boston did a great job of playing their game. It sucked to watch ( from a Heat perspective), but gotta give them credit.

We deserved to lose, Boston showed up, we didn't BUT I wish the refs just called it even. It's much easier to stomach a loss purely because we got outplayed. Jaylen was huge. Tatum, I respect his aggressiveness since he was getting every damn call his way. But I am livid with Kemba and Theis acting like victims every time.

"I want a blowout." Welp, when I said this, I probably should have been more specific.  Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home Icon_lol

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home

Post by worcester Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:44 pm

I want a blowout. Probably should have been more specific.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, ECF, Game 5, Home

Post by k_j_88 Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:26 pm

My personal favorite: "I'm cracking open the bourbon tonight."

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down