Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 5, vs Heat, Home, 5/1/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 5, vs Heat, Home, 5/1/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 5, vs Heat, Home, 5/1/24

Post by bobheckler Thu May 02, 2024 1:14 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/05/comments-from-other-side-heat-game-5.html

by FLCeltsFan

maybe we get a Celtics melt down tonight, but while I may be in the minority, and hope I’m wrong – but I don’t see a path to Miami contending for a while.

I fear tonight is the end of this seasons Heat team, but I suspect we’ll see a very similar squad next year…

Make your open looks and try to sell these fouls. There is no shame in selling fouls when there is contact. I just watched Tatum fake an injury against his own friend Bam to get the refs attention during a mini comeback.

boston loses this game

we’re playing in boston so obviously that means heat blow them bums out by 30

With zingus out if we can't win this game we really suck. They have ZERO rim protection, it's open for business

From what I've seen this Celtics team is worse than the one we beat last season. I think Rozier alone would have been enough for us to win this series. They haven't impressed me in the least bit.

I agree with the comment above. The Celtics have not played well this series, we just have been worse.

Last day of the season. Can we at least go down with a fight?

we could really use max strus right now

Put max in place of anyone not named bam and we are probably tied 2-2

Do we even have enough players to fill a team at this point?

Can we see Bam in the 30 point 20 rebound club

Extend this series just to make Boston's life harder.

Spo can’t wait to sub Love in to the game and go zone when we’re up 7 after quick start just to see us go down 10 in 3 minutes.

Patty Mills takeover game

Rozier injury really is the final cherry on a cursed, lame, injury filled season.   Guy got injured SLEEPING.

He did what now? Was he dreaming that he was a professional wrestler and pile drive himself off his bed?

Rozier sucks anyway

Rozier was terrible defensively, couldn't guard a traffic cone or anything taller than 6'-3" on the court.   He's another Tyler Herro masquerading as a speedy midget.

Anyone think the talent disparity will convince the FO that running it back is a bad idea?

The important thing is to be as negative as possible until a nuclear bomb strikes the Heat organization and makes them pay for all of their transgressions

I don’t understand why bam doesn’t drive often. Zion Williamson could easily abuse Horford in the post by using his speed but bam couldn’t do it even though bam is maybe slightly fastee than Zion.

Zion is a freak of nature and Horford is not this old washed up defensive bum you all are trying to make him sound like year after year. Yall gotta start watching some ball outside the Heat

please put us out of our misery once and for all.

It's gonna be a tough game when they have a true blue chip superstar in Derrick White leading the way but I believe we can follow our leader Caleb Martin to a tough road victory

Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 5, vs Heat, Home, 5/1/24 Ownx3D9SUOZ8WhMOW1Ms3-yy7U8g1erXqsMrVwrlcww
This bald man scares me

hope we don't get blown out but we prob will lol

Without Kristaps Porziņģis Bam goes of. We win the series. Paint points and 3's going in.

I'm at the arena. Seats half empty lol

Da** Bam hates Horford

unless your a Celtics fan you most likely hate him too

Derrick White 70 point game incoming

Herro bricks then gives up a bucket. Pleaseee trade him 😭

I want herro shipped off to Siberia

Sick of Al Horford’s mug, that’s for sure.

The Celtics bench is standing up celebrating is annoying smh

jovic getting out rebounded by brown there just hurts ngl

Don’t let white shoot.

We were probably gonna get blown out anyways but nah we can't let Derrick effin white close us out. Spo double team that man. I dont care if Tatum goes a 100. Dont let that man score another point

Derrick White needs to suffer a stubbed toe

Caleb only plays good when he's in the garden

Are we about to get beaten by Derrick White again smh

Whites so in this entire teams head

White is literally the best player on the celtics

Does Herro know he’s supposed to make the shots and not miss? Someone should tell him.

Derrick White is such a f***ing b***h man. Easily the most infuriating player to go up against on the Celtics. I wish Jimmy was available this series so that he could post his a** up and knock him to the ground 100 times every game.

Man I wish our fans gave the same energy as Boston

Anyone who thinks herro is untradeable should be arrested for treson

Bench Herro and we destroy these guys

I hate this f***er
Comments From The Other Side - EC 1st Round, Game 5, vs Heat, Home, 5/1/24 Game-thread-miami-heat-46-36-boston-celtics-64-18-05-01-7-v0-psp7g78xjwxc1

Tyler Herro 0/4 to start. Send his overrated a** to Detroit this summer.

Herro is the best Celtic rn

Love how Derrick F***ing White turned into Michael Jordan in this series. Fantastic

Spo did this

Hard to beat a Derrick White led team lol

This is a great Celtics team, kudos to them for not breaking it up when the pressure was high. If there’s a time to win it is now, but their core has time

Man I wish we would lose to anyone but the Cs  I hate this team so much

It’s crazy how Derrick White is maybe the 4th best player on his team while he’d be our second option

Derrick White actually makes Kobe proud...unlike that other guy on their squad

Derrick white actually hates us

It’s so over man. Bam’s all we got

Haywood dumber than a box of rocks

All good next season with Mitchell we’ll get a rematch

ya'll just don't know this is the rope-a-dope strategy that Ali used to perfection. Miami is giving up 3s because they want Boston to tire themselves out early.

end of first quarter. At this pace boston gonna score 160 on us

Coasted and rested all season long and that led to butler getting hurt in a ridiculous play in game

Kyle Lowry wouldnt have slept funny and injure himself in the post season.   Trade Rozier.

Boston has the easiest path to the finals ive ever seen in my life

I'm not impressed by Tatum at all though. Guy has an incredibly skill set, but he just seems content to coast and get his numbers when he can. People knock Brown, but to me he seems way more competitive in the mold of guys like Kobe or Wade even if he is not anywhere near as good.

At least we'll always have game 2..

We did this to ourselves. If we were the 6th seed we’d be playing the injured Bucks right now

I’d just head to the airport in uniform and all during halftime

Fourth 24 point lead of the series!?!? 😭

I hope Boston burns

the Celtics are Adam Silver's favorite team.

I want to see someone get punched

I live to hate the Celtics now

Their defense is even better without Porzingis. Every bucket is difficult

ONLY DOWN 23   5-0 RUN

Just 7 more 3's and we're right back in this.

Take the regular season seriously and we aren’t here.

Horford getting hyped cause he's out rebounding a 6'5 guy

I want the Celtics to make it to the finals just to lose so that Horford can break the most games without a playoff win record

Lmfao Horford off the bench is just nasty

Tyler Herro for KD, who says no?

Imagine if bam got the calls that other stars get 😭

Again Bam missed against their third string center.  Is this really Jimmy's #2?  (MY NOTE:  Go Luke!!)

I think the NBA should retire the Celtics franchise if they win this year.

Derrick White is eons better than our best player, and he's the 3rd option for Boston

we breathe the air jrue holiday does and it’s a foul

Yall complaining as if we aren't fouling

If Herro's family was held hostage and Herro had to hit 2 open three's against the Celtics, he'd be an orphan.

Celtics players not even trying to guard herro ☠☠ They feel bad for him

Maxey is soooooooo much better then herro will ever be ever. Thanks to pats beef with clutch we didn’t get him. Stubborn stupid old man. More worried about the team doing jumping jacks and being 1% body fat

Bam pushing down Al Horford earlier was the greatest moment of my life

At this point I'm just happy if we don't lose by 50.

I feel like I hate their fans way more than their actual team

If there’s anything that’ll spark Riley it’s getting his a** whooped by the Celtikkks

time to execute next stage of plan of us shooting 120% from 3

We have the better coach but they have the better executive

I gotta go ask a pistons fan on how they deal with this type of trauma on a daily basis

Trade herro for a bag of pringles

Derrick White is the definition of a low risk high reward player. Celtics didn't give up much and now they got a player who can occasionally carry playoff games

Celtics have been fleecing people for over a decade with picks and trades and I don't know why these dumb teams take the trades.

Jaylen Brown is making Herro look like a tiny person

Half time speech must have been “just enjoy the last 24 minutes guys”

30pt deficit. Only down 10 3's. Hold the faith boys.

you know the story. they let up a little, fake comeback to down 15, we lose by 20+

This post season gonna shine light on how dirty the Celtics actually are

Somebody hit someone at this point

There’s a whole half worth of misery left guys it’s not over yet

Is it to early to discuss Jimmy packages

How are we down only 34

we got everything we deserved in this series. you don't take the regular season seriously because you went on a once and a lifetime run, this is the kind of a** whooping you deserve

Draft bronny replace herro with him he would atleast put his hands up while defending

The Celtics are just toying with us at this point

Why is Jalen Brown elbowing our guys in the face with impunity?

Celtics really trying to inspire our front office to make some moves, how generous of them

we literally lost to white hortford and some white dudes

Kornet looks like Shaq

Bench anyone with trade value please!

Well bois it was nice being undefeated in May till now

Getting cooked by pritchard

Pretty bold move by the celts playing Tatum during a blowout against a team which they believe calls hits on their players Surprised

Celtics players are known to stay in blowouts to stat pad

The Celtics towel boys are going to get into this game and hang 10 on us.

Can’t wait to see their crying when getting smacked by Denver.

Why does Boston still have starters in

JAYSON TATUM the true father of MIAMI HEAT

Bruh that title belongs to Derrick White

Tatum didn’t have to do sh** and they kicked our a** all series

Truly the celtics defense changed game 3

get hosed by Hauser LOL

heat culture jeresys were a curse and now they saying we using the same jeresys next year but in white

This is NOT Culture

Why is Herro back in I had just gotten over my nausea

id take hauser over niko

Dear Derrick White. F*** you and I hate you. I hope you have a career long shooting slump after this round Wink

Should’ve been a sweep game 2 was such an anomaly and the Celtics didn’t try at all

I hate that the Celtics got so much better

The sad part is they going stay better for the next half a decade because of how young they are

Jimmy was downright pi**ed, dejected, and checked out this season when the Heat didn’t get Dame this year. His body language and attitude/effort was awful all season. Don’t expect next year to be any better, especially as he ages another year

Dude literally skipped games for tennis matches and some games looked like he barely wanted to play.

i’m jealous of the celtics FO

the emo jimmy stunt was just foreshadowing :/

I f***ing hate the Celtics with every bone in my body. With that being said, they are f***ing incredible. Stevens is such a good GM.

Im tired of watching this core like Groundhog Day. Blow it up I dont care lol

Sometimes things just run their course. Someone said earlier that this is a gimmick team, I agree. The gimmick has grown stale.

so Spo made absolutely zero adjustments after game 2. Cool cool

Hope Riley retires and Spo takes his place. Time for a change.

Spo was really bad this series

Anyone got Lebron's number?

same as last year, pure luck you win game 2, then woof woof woof. We are great and Nuggets, Celtics are trash. Then total embarrassment in games 3,4 and 5. PS not even Jimmy would have saved a team that shoots 3-19 from 3.

Where are all those clowns that were chanting “ We Want Boston” now? This is exactly what you should have expected — with or without Jimmy, Terry - The Heat may have had the upper hand as far as coaching - but the Celtics were simply the far better TEAM - and that is even if Jimmy was healthy for the series. Boston simply had more depth as far as quality and quantity.

This season never felt fun and I’m kind of glad it’s over.

Window is closed on Jimmy era    

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down