Brad on Kemba Empty Brad on Kemba

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Brad Stevens Interview: Kemba’s status uncertain for Celtics opening night
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Brad on Kemba Empty Re: Brad on Kemba

Post by dboss Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:50 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Brad Stevens Interview: Kemba’s status uncertain for Celtics opening night

Rosalie

I saw that. Brad keeps stating that he is working hard and needs to get the knee stronger. This is the same thing we heard last March and again when the bubble opened up.

With GH gone and KW possibly ailing who are our 5 starters?

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Wondering that myself. Look, they were never going to keep Hayward, my son told me he read an article that stated that Hayward actually wanted out last year. Should have traded him then, even though I probably would have been yelling about it.

This fiasco has to end, hopefully there will be something going on since Hayward still has not signed his contract. The more I read, the madder I get. I know you blame Danny, and maybe you will be proven right, but this guy wavered back and forth, Indy told Danny how high they would go for him, I do not blame him for not taking Turner, as you know I was not for that trade from the beginning. However, it is obvious Indy was not going to give up Warren or Oladipo. Fosberg said on Friday night, watch out for Charlotte, and low and behold here we are.

The one thing about this is that this is a foolish signing my Jordan. He has set the bar so high for free agents, and the league I am sure had been hoping that they could get things a little more in control. Think about it really, if the Celtics had announced they signed Hayward for that kind of money everyone would have gone nuts. And rightfully so. He has not played a full season yet in a Celtics uniform.

Well, I will say, regretfully so, that Smart will start, and the rest will be Brown, Tatum, Theis, and ??Teague?? The kids are not ready for prime time. I know everyone seems to think they are Maine bound, but I am not so sure about Nesmith. Maybe Pritchard will end up up there but I think this kid will be on the bench.

If they are able to get a trade exception, maybe there will be someone around, IT????????\

This has been a hard pill to swallow, but we were going to go thru this either this year or next. He did not want to be here anymore, but the pressure is on him, Charlotte will be expecting good things from him. I hope for his sake he stays healthy. Oh well, we will know in a week, It will be December 1 and they report for camp.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:50 am

the starters are

Thompson
Tatum
Brown
Smart
Kemba

no need to overthink anything here.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:05 am

Rosale

I only mention GH in conjunction with KB and his time table to be ready to play. We will need one new starter and maybe 2.

Gh is gone. Danny did not get any compensation. But I have really moved on.

So my question is who will be our starting 5 on opening day assuming that KW may not be quite ready?

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 am

kdp59 wrote:the starters are

Thompson
Tatum
Brown
Smart
Kemba

Kdp59 this is simply a question based on a real possibility that KW will not be ready.  I am not saying he will or will not.  Will Boston replace GH with MS if KW is not ready to play?  There has to be one other guy in the mix to start (Semi, Grant, Teague or maybe Nesmith) Maybe some other guy?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:48 am

kdp59 wrote:the starters are

Thompson
Tatum
Brown
Smart
Kemba

With Teague the likely choice if Walker is not ready.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down