Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards

4 posters

Go down

Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards Empty Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards

Post by NYCelt Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 pm

Congratulations to the Baylor Bears; 2021 NCAA Men’s National Champs.

They did it with 3 centers and a small army of quick, sharp-shooting, ball handling guards.

Coming to the NBA over the next few seasons? Multiple center, guard heavy lineups.

What starts in the NCAA becomes fashion in the NBA.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards Empty Re: Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:48 am

Definite possibility, they exposed the Zags bigs as inadequate defenders at the NBA level, no rim protection. They were a step faster at every position, great coaching in Bears also getting their 3 point shots off.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards Empty Re: Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards

Post by Ktron Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:54 pm

I love Jarad Butler. Did I say I love Jared Butler? Did i say I’d love to see him in Green? 6-3,Shoots the 3, can dish, defend. I love Jared Butler.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 pm

I was really hoping Gonzaga won that game but the load of going undefeated was just too heavy for them. Look, it took a wing and a prayer to get them into that game to start off with. UCLA gave them a good run, and they were just burned out
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:35 pm

Gonzaga just got beat by a better team.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:19 am

Ktron wrote:I love Jarad Butler. Did I say I love Jared Butler? Did i say I’d love to see him in Green? 6-3,Shoots the 3, can dish, defend. I love Jared Butler.

Hey Ktron; what do you really think of Butler?Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards 1f600

True, he would look good in green.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:48 pm

NYCelt wrote:
Ktron wrote:I love Jarad Butler. Did I say I love Jared Butler? Did i say I’d love to see him in Green? 6-3,Shoots the 3, can dish, defend. I love Jared Butler.

Hey Ktron; what do you really think of Butler?Baylor - 3 Centers and a Bunch of Guards 1f600

True, he would look good in green.

NY,
Honestly, I have only seen him play 3 times and he impressed the heck out of me. His demeanor, his play. He just seems to be so NBA ready. It’s funny because I worked Media for the 2020 Census and Waco was part of my territory and I never saw any of their games or heard of Butler until the tournament.
They’ve got a few others on that team that are pretty damn good too. The other guard, Mitchell will probably go late first round.
I fell in love with the entire team.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down