Pre-Game Dubs

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Dubs Empty Pre-Game Dubs

Post by dbrown4 Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:35 am

Well! A little excitement over the last 24 hours! Brad has a new...uh, well, we're not sure what Brad's has or what the new toy is but he'll definitely play with it as soon as Jabari has cleared medical protocol.

All I can say is we do need points off the bench. I think the defense is back to what we are accustom sans Jabari. And if in the other thread regarding what Jabari said about defense is true, then he may just be the ticket. Danny realizes that after the glaring drop off comparison between benches vs. the Lakers, we need points off the bench in a hurry for a playoff run. PP, Fourner and now Parker between the three of them should be enough to hold and extend any lead we have.

All that aside, let's focus on the game at hand tonight. An ABC Network Showcase game. GSW still fighting for respect and a playoff spot. I'd like to say we need to run all over this team but this is the Golden State Warriors with Curry and Green. Anything is possible. Hopefully Fournier will be back or is he still out?

Happy watching and Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Dubs Empty Re: Pre-Game Dubs

Post by dboss Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Fournier is out as well as RW and JB.  So 3 of our top 8 guys will not play.

Look for Jayson to step up along with KW.   This is the way it has been all damn year.  Guys are in and then out and so forth and so on.

We need to get a win tonight regardless of who is missing.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down