Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 4/7/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 4/7/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 4/7/22

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:53 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-4822.html

by FLCeltsFan

Going to the game, can't wait. Hope the Celtics don't rest anyone and Bucks run them out of the building!

Celtics - Tatum (out), Horfort (out), Smart (probable)

lol celtics officially trying to avoid the nets

If the move was about health they would've rested Horford and Tatum against the Bulls and played them both tonight. Celtics most likely would've still beat the Bulls. They saw Nets won last night and don't want the 2nd seed now.

I do not like Marcus Smart!

Boston baked beans are still cool tho

There scared to play the nets lmao. That’s weak. Let’s show em what we got

They would sit all their starters if that were the case, Horford always out B2Bs

Jaylen is playing for them, so they aren’t fully tanking the game. Just health stuff

Jaylens gonna put up like 60 lmao

depends on his minutes…looks like he has a games played bonus that he needs to hit. He may play but not a ton of minutes. We will see.

Trap game it is then.   How much are we going to lose by?  I swear to God, whenever wh have a chance against a depleted team we are blowing it or cutting it way too close...

Who's ducking? Horford sits all B2Bs and Tatum has been dealing with knee issues and the playoffs are about to start. Ducking would be sitting all the starters.

Honestly in the grand scheme I’d rather roll with the superstar who doesn’t shy away from the challenge than somebody who ducks their rivals. Bring on Brooklyn Pt. 2

Hope Celtics tank their way to Toronto. Wonder if this means brown / horford got the jab.

Raptors are going to lock up that 5 seed. People should be drooling for the 3 seed to get Chicago

Giannis dropping 62 tonight confirmed

Like Bud would allow him to play long enough for that to happen

Only needs 28 minutes

He is probable with knee soreness, they have most of their starters out so it could be possible that giannis doesn’t play as well.

No point in playing to win this one if they plan on
resting Giannis on Friday.

I wouldn't at all be surprised when we drop the second night of a back-to-back by resting our starters in Detroit after we slap around Boston the night before in Milwaukee."

Try hard Grant Williams can **** off.

i really dont think its them actually trying to lose unless we see something funky with the rotations. Al sits out every BtB and Tatum has been dealing with the knee thing on and off all year.

Not scared of the Nets

At best I'm scared of the refs in that series. As for the team, nope

IMO, Celtics have been playing over their potential there for months, and Bucks have tendencies to play under. At the end, we still win I think no matter what happens

watch your knees and ankles boys if smart plays. he plays “hard”

Can we please not let that Payton dude or Brown shoot like 7/10 from 3 tonight? I’d appreciate it

Celtics without Robert Williams this season have a record of 10-9.  (MY NOTE:  Still a winning record)

I really don't want to see 11% from 3 in the first quarter lol

Derrick White has been shooting below 30% from 3 ever since being traded.  Expect him to have a career night today.
(MY NOTE:  White was 4-8 from 3 last night)

Celtics started 4/7 with 3s. We are bricking 3s    What else is new?

George Hill professional Celtics killa.

Theis is a whiny little b**ch

Khris haunting the Celtics again

Khris made the Celtics look like the YMCA league on that inbound steal  (MY NOTE:  That was Nesmith's mistake, and got him sat)

The whole Celtic franchise is a joke.

Marcus Smart was just blocking like a fullback.

I feel for poor Hauser man lol. How do you guard Gianni

The Sam Hauser game?

Stupid Hausers just won't leave my life.

Why does an undrafted player shoot the three better than anyone on the bucks

Should be able to target a guy like Pritchard hard in the playoffs if he plays.

helping off Pritchard now should be a benchable offence

That Pritchard guy looks amphibious. Reptile from Mortal Kombat heada**

You know they’re trying to lose when they’re playing Houser and Kornet together lol.

Is the Celtics bench just white dudes from Wisconsin?  (MY NOTE:  Pritchard's from Oregon.  Kornet's from Texas)

How was that not a foul on Jaylen Briwn when he took the ball from Giannis and knocked him down? He really didn’t touch him?

Bucks Legend Luke Kornet

hi, my name is Sam Hauser, I would be your scrub who randomly got scorching hot and have a career game tonight.

Making non NBA players look serviceable is the worst

Who the f*** is Sam Hauser and how in the f*** is he 1 point away from his career high. He has played 7 minutes.  I swear the most random scrubs always go off against us.

have the commentators said one f***ing thing about the bucks in the last hour

Bruh are they really trying to lose this game this bad.  White, Pritchard, Nesmith, Hauser, Kornet...

Celtics are just chucking up prayers. Step inside the 3pt line cowards  (MY NOTE:  First of all, we shot 42% from 3, so why not take a ton of them?  Secondly, we had no front court!)

Celtics have shot 23 3s in 17 minutes. Wow

Toronto down 1 now. Sixers bench is atrocious

imo we have too many mismatches with Celtics.  

celtics are +18 from three and down 9

Granted, tonight due to a b2b they focused on taking shots more (less effort) and it really is a great way of trying to steal the game. But in general, it's also a game plan vs Bucks. Can't score inside, have to shoot 3s.

Yeah the Celtics really aren't phoning it in 🙄

Khris is taking Marcus Smart to school

Celtics getting soft whistles

Classic Marcus Smart flop   Cry about it Marcus

Awful call but it's Marcus Smart so it's fair

Hahahaha Smart flops so much the refs didn’t call the actual time he got hit. Serves his a** right

someone from the West sign Smart already so we have to deal with him half as often

It's okay, they can have the narrative of the refs "completely destroying them" tonight I guess.

“celtics feel like the calls are going against them”     is that ever not the case?

I actually forgot Boston can get called for a foul

Wtf is Theis b**ching about, it was a clear foul

stan van gundy can f*** off today. he’s buying into this whiney woe is me celtics bs

Marcus Smart is such a clown.

Smart will take and make every shot and pass and we really don't know what to do with him.

I almost forgot how much Boston cheats with moving screens, reaches, and flops.

Celtics fans are delusional lmaooo everyone in their forum saying they aren't scared of us and they'd beat us in 5 or 6. Really hope we play them cause Giannis and Middleton own them. I don't think people understand that Giannis has a whole nother level he's going to go to in the playoffs

Celtics haven’t allowed 69 points in the first half all season? Nice.

Just went to the Celtics forum because I have no self control and they all somehow think they're getting screwed by the refs lmao

They haven’t been very great for the Celtics tbh

Khris Middleton cooking the Boston Celtics - a tradition unlike any other

LMAO now even Theis is making a no rhythm 3......

Boston just hacking us on every drive. Refs gotta call that sh**

Itd be nice if we made even the slightest effort to guard the 3

bud at halftime, drinking a beer, “okay guys we need to practice fourth quarter execution against a weakened celtics team, so miss your free throws and your layups and your threes and turn the ball over every other possession.”

For once I’d like the opposing team not to break their 3 point record against us

How’re Celtics not getting called for some of these reach ins?

Jaylen Brown getting the Embiid whistle tonight

If Theiss shoots us out of this game. . .

Not a lot of D being played from either team haha   (MY NOTE:  Maybe that's because two of our best defensive bigs were out?)

Celtics missing their best player and two other keys players and still beating the Bucks   Don’t know what that says about Milwaukee  (MY NOTE:  What I just said...)

Mannix guesses that Jaylen Brown and Horford are the two unvaxxed guys. Man I hope these teams play Toronto.  (MY NOTE:  I don't know about Horford, but Jaylen said he cannot comment on his vaccination status because he's a VP in the Union and has to be respectful of players' desire to not stand out)

i can’t lol. it’s bad enough when smart is making threes. but when theis makes two in a row

Brown has 3 fouls, early in the 3rd.  I bet that means we can't attack him on defense anymore lmao.

Brown only way to get his 4th, charge.   Now that he has 4, we REALLY are not allowed to attack him. Bud's orders

Theis has 20 pts lmao

This is like all star game defense

3rd quarters are stupid anyway

Seriously guys can you hold a short handed Boston team under 80 this half!

Boston is better coached by far than the bucks are as of now are a better team .They care about D

geez boston is going to be a problem in the playoffs

Who the heck is Sam Hauser?

If an eastern conference team eliminates the Bucks this year it’ll be the team we’re playing tonight.  Just an unbelievable mid season turnaround.

How many times do we need to watch the Celtics make a 3 before defending it?

A smaller player could stab Brook and it wouldn't be called a foul.

This is the world's longest third quarter

Is there anything more frustrating than when Marcus Smart has one of his classic “I’m an offensive superstar for the night” games???

The funny thing is, I'm fairly certain he only does this against us lol

Brown still 4 fouls, Bud's strategy working perfectly. Not a single players attacked him since he got the 4th.

well they sat him on the bench

Can we classify Theis as a Bucks killer? Feel like he’s always playing well above his averages against us

I enjoy no part of watching Marcus Smart play basketball

How tf is Daniel theiss having a career game against us?

i know this is a fools argument, but when they shoot this hot does it matter that tatum isn’t playing?

Celtics are 2-1 against the Bucks already and that was when they were UNDER .500.  They are missing 3 of 5 starters and people want to call others delusional for simply stating the Celtics could be the team to knock the Bucks out.  (MY NOTE:  Be afraid.  Be very afraid)

To act like like they’re only playing well because Hauser is having a good game is completely discrediting the fact they’ve been basically unbeatable the last 40 games.

Boston looks like they actually want it and we look like we don't even want to be on the court.

Yeah it's not a playoff game or anything but this is still embarrassing considering who they have out.

Why’s everyone wanna win this game so bad? Y’all really want the Nets first round?

Nets if we win? Nah, I am happy with a loss.

It's wild how many 3s the Celtics have made in this game.

To be honest im not too scared facing celtics for an entire series. I would be terrified playing them for a play in game, but a full series i think we would be dominant enough on the boards to beat them   (MY NOTE:  Are you thinking that because of the 15.7 rpg we're missing without Horford and Tatum, or because of the 25.3rpg we're losing when you include RWill?  And, for the record, you only got 6 more boards than us last night, 43-49)

D**n are we tanking for the 4th seed?

Jaylen Brown just out there falling down

Idc if a loss could lead to avoiding the nets, I’m concerned this is the time to lock in and we are getting out worked and borderline outplayed by an undermanned Boston.

Derrick White looks like a 5 year old wearing a fake beard

Derrick White shooting 29% from 3 with the Celtics but 4/7 tonight lol.

Giannis has 2 shots blocked by 2 guys 6'5

That number 9 celtics guy has...peculiar eyebrows.

Refs getting out of hand. This has been lob-sided

We really boutbto lose to the Celtics backups huh

Why doesn't Bud play our bench. I mean, I know we want this one, but their bench w/fresh legs vs. our guys that need a break. I would bet on our bench beating theirs straight up.

If I hear “short handed” one more time.   (MY NOTE:  Short handed)

I swear Boston always gets a favorable whistle

Hey I just heard that the Celtics are short handed did anyone else know ?

Did Pritchard not take like 4 steps in order just to get his right shoulder into Khris?

Smart did not travel LOL

I’ve never seen a man so overhyped for his defence than Marcus smart he just fouls bigger players and they don’t call it

DPOY contender insofar as the D means dirty

Celtics are the luckiest team in the league. That's why they're the Celtics.

Those darn leprechauns and their lucky charms

I will be so depressed if we lose to the C*ltics

Middleton is the Celtics killer but smart is a bucks killer no doubt

Marcus Smart is cheating. I don’t know how but he’s cheating.

best shooters in nba history
1a steph
1b smart against milwaukee

They always let smart hack Giannis 10 times before they call it

celtics rather play nets as second seed then raptors as fourth seed… thats why they playing so hard

Full strength Celtics over bucks in five games

Marcus Smart always seems to torch the Bucks lol

NBA: "the hand is part of the ball"
Marcus Smart: "AND SO IS THE REST OF YOUR BODY"

Marcus can be the most painfully average offensive player every other but he wakes up differently when it’s time to play Milwaukee. It’s been happening for years.

Back to a pumpkin Theiss. Had enough of your a** playing like a real star

Theis really clutching up for us

A Marcus Smart loss is a win for mankind.

Have a feeling sixers are purposely trying to avoid nets and hoping for a bulls and heat first and second round

Man we're going through all this and then we're about to face the Nets in first round, no way

Without Tatum horford and timelord Celtics looked pretty great against the bucks

Dudes, I dont think I would enjoy a Boston-Milwaukee series. I think we win in 7 but man oh man are they a great team.

I can't see the Bucks beating the Celtics in a 7 game series unless Middleton goes Michael Jordan again. I think it will be 7 game series for Nets, 76ers, 6 games for heat, 6 games for cavs, 5 games for Raptors, and 4 games for Bulls.

Oh man celtics is gonna be really tough tho...

Hey NBA do you hate your fans or something? Why are the Lakers still on national TV?

That pretty much settles it. 2 seed. Brooklyn

Celtics made 21 3s tonight on 43% shooting yet the Bucks still won. They literally played better without Tatum than they would have with him. When’re Smart/Hauser/White combining for 14 3s again lol.

They were also missing Robert Williams and Al Horford

Boston is just deep man. They took Toronto to OT on the road without both the Jays and Horford

I hear Marcus Smart flopped and fell down on the way back to the locker room in frustration after tonight’s loss.

I heard he lightly brushed Jaylen Brown on the way down and Brown was launched 20 feet away

The Celtics are for real. Even without Tatum and Timelord...tough tough team. They can shoot it and play defense. Eerily similar to another team out west.

I said it months ago but Boston will be our toughest challenge in the East this year. Playoffs in both conferences are gonna be a bloodbath

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down