Gyso, ads showing??

2 posters

Go down

Gyso, ads showing?? Empty Gyso, ads showing??

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:20 pm

You once told me to let you know if I ever had ad’s showing at the top of my screen when I opened up the forum. tonight I turned on my iPad ad there are ads at the top I will triple check to be sure it is not something I am doing, but thought I would let you know

Hope this finds you and the family well. Cannot wait for the season to start, maybe we can get rid of some of the back and forth rhetoric going on lately. Maybe I am just getting old!!!!!!

Take care

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Gyso, ads showing?? Empty Re: Gyso, ads showing??

Post by gyso Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:36 pm

Thanks Rosalie.  I am seeing the ads as well. Our year is up.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:39 am

We (meaning Admin) talked about what to do with the ads on the board and we don't think they are all that much of a bother, considering the escalating cost of removing them.  We haven't had much feedback from board members, just a couple to date.  We appreciated the offer to contribute towards this from one member, thanks!

Just for some history of the thing, when we first became aware of the ads, the cost of removing them for a year was somewhere close to $10-15.  We gladly took turns paying this, each in their turn.  Lately, the cost has increased to $50, $60 and more for each season.  That seems to be a bridge too far.

So for now, we do not plan to pay for this going forward.  Likewise, we do not want to pass the hat around to the board members to cover the cost.

Thanks, and . . .

Go Celtics!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:57 am

If, and when, you might decide to pay for this, please let me know. I would be more than happy to pa any/all of it. I appreciate all you have done keeping this board going.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down