To Bobheckler and the other administrators.

4 posters

Go down

To Bobheckler and the  other administrators. Empty To Bobheckler and the other administrators.

Post by international Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Hello , i have problems to conect to the forum, when i try to log in directly i recieve a message saying this ..samcelt.forumotion.net refused to connect.
This time i logged in using the messages in the inbox.

international

Back to top Go down

To Bobheckler and the  other administrators. Empty Re: To Bobheckler and the other administrators.

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:37 pm

Was wondering what happened to you, always loved reading your comments/insights from the Philippines. Gyso is actually the man that sets up all the technical stuff, hopefully we’ll be hearing more from you soon!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

To Bobheckler and the  other administrators. Empty Re: To Bobheckler and the other administrators.

Post by dboss Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:07 pm

Try deleting the url and just start over.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:52 am

dboss wrote:Try deleting the url and just start over.

Exactly, that will work.

Although it seems counterintuitive, delete any saved Sam’s bookmarks, log in using a fresh browser, then bookmark the new log in. Even though it’s the same url, it should allow you in.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down