Pre-Game 76ers

Go down

Pre-Game 76ers Empty Pre-Game 76ers

Post by dbrown4 Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:25 am

Figured I'd get this started early.  Given the 4-game pre-season 2-2 sample space and all the missing players due to injury, it's hard to say how we will come out vs Doc and his players.  They only good thing I can say for certain is this game is at home!

We managed to dodge PHI in the 2022 playoffs but they have something to prove and have made the adjustments from the front office to back it up.  Will Embiid continue to be labeled "The Process" or will it become more painfully obvious that he and PHI are "The Project"?

We've got something to prove also given the pre-season reveals and our 2-game shy miss in the Finals.  We have lots of horses in the barn as well even with injuries.  Can't believe I just typed that but it's true.  We can't afford too many more for the worst case scenario but I feel confident we will come out guns blazing tomorrow night.  This season I hope we are able to see a stretch where everyone shows up and all are taking care of their own business.  If that's the case right out of the gate and it continues through the playoffs, we'll go 98-0.  But we're already hobbling/wobbling at the start.  

Hard to predict the winner tomorrow.  I'm going to go for the moral victory and say we come up short.  No reason(s) except maybe TO's and the open lane will kill us in a close match-up.  Heck, maybe even another OT!  Just a hunch and as always I hope I'm way off base and the guys that do show up tomorrow all do what is expected and then some.

As always, we'll see!

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down