Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:17 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/01/comments-from-other-side-nets-11223.html

by FLCeltsFan

When was the last time we beat the Celtics? They beat us at least 5 in a row right? When was the last time Tatum missed significant time due to injuries?

Tatum is an ironman, one of his best qualities.

He is also very young

Yea it's crazy he is just 19.

Curious to see Simmons' assignment. During his Philly days he was able to frustrate Jayson regularly but since those days Tatum has developed a much more diversified skillset.

Celtics is the gold standard in the NBA right now.

I am cautiously optimistic that we'll be fine until KD gets back. This one will be tough but we're home and rested. Would love to pull it out.

I expect Nets to keep it around 7-10 for most of the game with the Celtics just turning on their defense whenever they feel like it and winning by like 12-15

You haven't watched the Nets if you think this will be an easy win for the celtics. (MY NOTE: I don't watch the Nets, but it was easy)

Celtics are only a 1.5 point favorite? Looks like this may be a Nets win tonight.

No Horford or Brown and Celtics on a back to back makes it a close one

Celtics without Horford and Brown vs Nets without KD has some pretty intriguing and even looking matchups:

Netts win. There's no logic to it, but it just feels like one of those games.

I see Celtics losing this, straight up. Nets are too grounded right now. KD missing and them not wanting to end their win streak, they know they gotta bring it tonight

Thought they’d rest their guys on the second night of a B2B, especially since we don’t have KD. Looking at the injury report though, looks like only Horford is out. Celtics might just try to demoralize them from the outset.

Celtics have easily the best player on the court tonight but they have a decent amount of their roster out too. It should be somewhat interesting battle unless JT starts cooking.

The Celtics do not “easily” have the best player on the court. Any game, Kyrie Irving can be better than any other player in the NBA.

We have to play physical against this team. Feels like ever since last year, they play football against us and successfully impose their will, while we try to just out skill them.

Very winnable game. No horford or brown. Find a way to get it done. Only offensive force we have to stop is Tatum.

Celtics are on the second night of a b2b. Jaylen Brown is hurt. I’m tempted to bet on the nets

Just saw Celtics are 6-0 on back to backs. Not surprising given their roster. Sad

this will be the game where ben unlocks himself (MY NOTE: Zero points on only 3 fgas. Locked, bolted, you name it but not "unlocked")

This can be a Kyrie revenge game if we get lucky

How do you expect them to beat this team? If they can stop KD why can't they stop Kyrie?

Team ball, bulls beat them twice by not playing hero ball whatsoever.

I just want Ben to score more than 10 points, is that to much to ask for ?

Yes

Low expectations, don’t get blown out. Kyrie also needs to show up against these guys

Rob will be playing, and he's definitely more important to their defensive plan than Horford is

Nets on 3 days rest with Boston on the 3rd game in 4 days and 2nd night of b2b pretty clear why the line isn’t big

Nets are coming off 3 days rest and the Celtics are on a b2b. This is the most favorable set-up the Nets minus KD could ask for.

Inside the NBA has been bad for years now. Especially since they added Shaq. Just stale and appealing to the lowest common denominator. And they clearly don’t watch games except maybe Kenny.

They can be funny at times but I totally agree. Their analysis is absolutely Embarassing. As nets fans we probably hate them because our team is at the butt if most Jokes but it’s kind of sad that all they do is analyze drama

Jalen brown out boooooooo I wanted the smoke

Jaylen Brown is out. This became much more winnable.

Just need to make it tough on Tatum every possession

Please don’t let there be Tatum mvp chants

Kyrie’s IG account got suspended today. Incoming revenge game.

Not Jayson tatum praying …. He did the same in game 1 of the playoffs ….

lol how is that a foul on Harris when Tatum extended his arm?

Tatum got away with murder by elbowing Kyrie like that. If Nets breathe on any team, it's a foul

discount gordon hayward got nothin on clax

Kornet...how tf do celtics keep finding these guys

If grant Williams played the nets every game he would be a max contract guy

Grant Williams looking like HOf against the Nets

Kornet? Really? Offensive foul Tatum not called

I just f***ing hate Grant Williams. Everything about him annoys me so much

surely we dont leave tatum open

Boston's roster construction is phenomenal. No glaring weaknesses

Kyrie gets no calls lol

Seth Curry is better than his older bro

Keep that trade value up, Harris!

These announcers are awful.

Gotta get some scoring here. Tatum ain't doing much....yet.

if KD’s healthy we absolutely crush them, celtics are not a threat anymore

Team should be hunting Payton Prichard on every possession

Tatum clamped any time Simmons was on him

Smart is a good guy just letting Yuta score. See so many stupid/bad fouls and injuries when a player tries to play D from that position.

If they can't take advantage of Kyrie and Seth on the floor at the same time, we're winning this game.

I usually don’t care about the TV commentators. But these 2 guys are just awful

We really needed to win those minutes without tatum

Their role players are better than ours

Getting destroyed by Boston's bench. This is sad.

Boston is so physical

ben's offense is offensive

Can't let Smart get that offensive rebound

Nets almost look like their defensive game plan is to leave someone wide open, that’s how lazy they are right now

Both teams getting really good looks.

One thing is clear. Ben Simmons can slow down Tatum. He’s really bothered him

Wait Tatum is 3-8??? Feels like 1-15 wtf

irving gets no calls... ffs

F***ing Derrick White

Kyrie has to step up in the second half. He’s been a relative non factor

Why does derrick white look like the crichton leprechaun

Pretty sure Derrick White got the worst hairline in NBA rn

Him and Khris Middleton are fighting it out right now

Smart is such a great player man

Such a bullsh** call. Tatum is the future mvp.Hate the Celtics but gotta respect him.

If the offensive player initiates contact, it should be an offensive foul. Change the rule. That's not rocket surgery.

Reggie Miller is so f***ing annoying.

I cannot stand this Celtics team. Sick of losing to them. Hopefully we can win. Literally never hated a team more than them.

Irving’s selfish play has been very noticeable placed in contrast to the efficient team play we’ve seen when he has sat.

Played a great half and still losing. I hate the f***ing Celtics so much

I been telling y’all Nets lack a lot of basic b-ball iq and they’re really proving my point tonight

A problem with this game is White with 12 points and Kornet with 9. Combined they are 8 for 11 from the field. Without these two the Celtics are shooting 43%.

Bro listening to the TNT broadcast makes me wanna shoot myself.

We need to get stops instead of trying to outscore them

Lol so Marcus reaching and extending his arm is fine. F*** these bum a** refs. I hope their head never sees a single hair again. Bald a** bums.

Chuck saying we can’t judge because Celtics don’t have brown made me cringe so bad no like we’re missing the greatest scorer of all time or anything

Boston gonna go right at Ben Simmons to try to get fouls. Refs gonna play along.

hopefully the Celtics tire in the 2H of 2nd game of B2B

Kyrie loses his mind against Boston man. No idea what he’s doing. He’s been terrible on defense for a lot of it too

Depressing watching Irving throw up bricks

Marcus smart trying to take contested stepbacks will always be hilarious to me

Why does Kyrie play like he has to show it to them that he's better then them every time he plays vs Boston

Kyrie is shooting bad shots. And playing bad defense.

Grant Williams has improved tremendously since he came into the league.

Ben is easily the best player in the world

I like grant Williams cuz I hate him.

Grant Williams is so unathletic that his 2 inch vertical threw off Clax's timing

If Simmons is Superman. Kornet is his kryptonite. Somehow

Jaylen Brown looking like a baby blue Grover

Ben Simmons has been our best player and he legit has 0 points

Claxton is who Celtics fans think Robert Williams is (MY NOTE: If this idiot thinks that Claxton is better than The Time Lord he is trippin')

Why doesn’t ben shooooot!!!

If I could have a dollar for every time i’ve seen Seth leave his man wide open in the corner this season i’d be a millionaire

Trade Curry

Curry is god awful on defense he nearly made pritchard score a wide open 3 again

Celtics players really know how to sell fouls

How do you give Grant Williams a foul baiting foul lol

No reason why Pritchard gets 2 rebounds there

Man I hate that fat a** williams

Bad sequence . Pritchard out hustling the Nets

Can we ever win a 50 50 ball against this team. Ball gets tipped around to land in midget Pritchard's hands

Celtic is a bad matchup for Seth , Seth getting bullied everywhere

Seth plays like he thinks he has steph’s talent

Pritchard out hustling the Nets

If we lose this game its cuz this idiot keeps running Curry out there he gives up more points than he scores cant secure a rebound and is a traffic cone

White is a good player, great trade addition last year

I hate Derrick Whites stupid face

Bro you did not just get blocked by White 💀💀

boston plays with so much pace it's actually insane

Derrick Whites shot blocking for a guard is nuts

We really need Nash back (MY NOTE: This is HILARIOUS)

No way Payton Pritchard is actually making an impact on the game against us, I swear you can’t make this sh** up. The Celtics always play different against us

We lost the game. Celtics owned us …

Boston scrubs pop off against us. American History X Pritchard sucks against the other 28 teams (MY NOTE: So a white male with a buzz cut = ex-con Nazi?)

I hate the Celtics lol

boston got too many stocky built dudes makes me uncomfortable for some reason

Kyrie gonna show up tonight?

every player on this celtics team is individually good 😭 this is just not fair

Are you kidding me ben? Literally just let Kornet walk up for the rebound untouched and then just carelessly fouled him

im gonna call the celtics a superteam bc every single mf on this team is playing like an all star or better rn

Back to back celtics are crazy. Shoulda got them when they had 3 days rest

nobody can stop their drives. Brogdon Williams and Pritchard of all people just walzing to the rim.

Unbelievable! Smoked by pritchard. Kyrie needs to wake the f*** up!

This team is soft

Smart is trash.

Ben Simmons stopper Luke Kornet

Celtics bench playing with an intensity we never play with lol

Who tf even is Kornet? Why are the Nets always the breakout game for some random role player?

Ben about to escape post game interviews 😂

Good game Saltics. We had no answer when your guys took it to the basket, our coach is moron as well Laughing

Really no excuses here i think. We missing KD but they missing JB AND horford, and playing a B2B.

na we let luke f***ing kornet style on us…

Kornet has that face because he knows he just flip* committed offensive interference you absolute morons

I thought Kyrie hated Boston. Dude really fell asleep tonight

KD trade request incoming

I hate Marcus Smart

It’s egregious that this flopper won DPOY

Not being able to beat the Celtics is annoying

Bruh refs completely took over this game. I don’t think we have a Ft in the second half yet

refs hate brooklyn

HAHAHAHAHA THEY CAN JUST GET EVERY DUMBA** CALL LMAO

These calls aren't that dumb. Our guys keep committing stupid fouls

Yo nets front office have to complain yo all year long with these f****** refs bro.

Refs giving game to Boston

I’m going to be honest. I have no idea how jayson Tatum is even considered an mvp contender. He’s not even a top 5 player in the league.

Really tough with Boston, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia all having the softest whistles in the NBA.

nah these refs have an agenda

How much they pay the refs bruh? This sh**s hilarious

JV afraid to even look at his bench

The Nets look like little kids trying to defend grown a** men 😂 that’s the best way I can put it

Kyrie chokes against the Cs Ben Simmons is the most frustrating player in the NBA

Good to know that the 4th quarter collapses are still present with JV.

Boston is just better lol I f***in hate losing to these dudes again but they are just the better team.

This is when I can’t stand Kyrie. He plays hero ball rather than initiating team offense

I hate every boston team 🤢🤮

ben simmons refuses to score on LUKE KORNET

We win this if we swap kyrie for KD

Frustrating af losing to Boston all the time man

Derrick White and Malcolm Brogdon really made the difference for them

Ben Simmons scored as much as KD did tonight.

I would genuinely like to know how Boston always seems to have people wide open in the corner.

Simmons was the only player on the team with a positive +/- (+10) and JV decides to leave him on the bench the last 6 minutes of the game with his 5 fouls. Someone make it make sense to me

Why is Simmons on the bench? Let him foul out if but we go down swinging

Why is Simmons on the bench ? He is not a closer
Not only won't he shoot .. he's 43% from FT

Ben Simmons a grand total of 0

35 mil and can’t close games, I’m close to the point of saying that if the Nets are serious about a chip Ben can’t be on the team

miss KD simmons sucks trade him asap dude is broken

LOL we lost to the Celtics 9 times in a row wtf we suck against them

Kyrie was horrible tonight, way too much iso ball and Boston must live in this man’s head or something because he was bricking all night just like every time we play them.

Celtics on 2nd half of a back to back looking refreshed knowing they can bully and beat the Nets at anytime

Call me crazy, but I also blame this game on KD, because he always gets injured in January when his team is hot. SMH. KD should learn how to manage health and protect himself on the court.

Trade Kyrie, trade Simmons, fire Vaughn, fire Marks, trade KD (can’t even play), play Cam, bench Clax, acquire picks, buy a Celtics jersey, marry Marcus Smart, keep Yuta.

Celtics Nets is Groundhog Day at this point.

Imagine how scary Celtics will be if Gallo comes back

The “Let’s Go Celtics!” Chants at home make the loss that much worse.

Hopefully we stay in 2nd or 3rd and Boston stays in first. I don’t want to be on their side of the bracket.

Celtics played with no Horford no Brown, back to back, 3 games in 4 days, in Brooklyn Celtics still has Nets’ number

Nets are not good enough to beat Celtics and Bucks in a 7 game series with or without KD

To be honest, Celtics MVP was Luke Kornet. He was playing bully ball inside. Nets do not have a true backup big and it showed tonight.

The main difference btw ky and Tatum is that Tatum didn't shoot them out of the game in the 4th

Nets got obliterated in rebounding (48 to 32)

They are in our heads. NOT GOOD.

Celtics without Brown and Horford can still be good. This just means KD means more to the Nets.

The celtics own us ….

Kyrie needs more SAGE

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23

Post by Ktron Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:32 pm

Bro you did not just get blocked by White 💀💀

And so have many others…

Ben about to escape post game interviews 😂

Similar to the way he escapes layups.

I thought Kyrie hated Boston. Dude really fell asleep tonight

Boston hates Kyrie. Kyrie hates playing basketball

Call me crazy, but I also blame this game on KD, because he always gets injured in January when his team is hot. SMH. KD should learn how to manage health and protect himself on the court.

Its all your fault KD. Shame on you getting hurt on purpose.
No dude, you’re not crazy you’re Insane.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 1/12/23

Post by dboss Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:27 pm

Funny stuff!

Net fans know the Celtics are the better team but it is difficult for them to figure that out or accept the reality of the situation.

It is do or die for them this season in year 4 of the KD, KI pairing.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down