Pre-Game Raps

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Raps Empty Pre-Game Raps

Post by dbrown4 Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Looking at the Vegas Line first, it showed BOS(-1).  TOR's good but not that good.  Then the injury report.  Tatum ruled out with left wrist soreness.  That line makes more sense.  

Well, if you looking for potential B2B ugly wins, tonight will be a chance to show that.  This has the feel of exactly what the line is indicating or we roll over and take another gut punch via OKC.  I'll flip the names and take TOR(-1).  All good things come to an end.  Tonight will be the night for the end of the streak.  As always, I hope I am wrong but my gut says we are probably going to appear overconfident by digging ourselves an early hole in this game after we just laid everything out to beat GSW.  Plus Tatum being out and having to rely on the next man (men) up.  We'll see.  This may fall under the stealing candy from a baby category.  I hope the oddsmakers and betting public see that our next man (men) up may not be JT, but they are enough to beat the Raps on the road anytime, any place.      

If we do win this game, it will show me more and more something special's brewing.  The team may have finally found the keys to and turned on the steamroller.  As has been pointed out, there is a distinction between winning ugly games and just winning games.  Championship teams win regardless and make no excuses.  Here's yet another inflection point.

Also remember one of my main points all season....This team does not panic.  It may look like it at times (GSW game notwithstanding), but when it counts, they do not panic.  I expect nothing less there tonight sans JT.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Raps Empty Re: Pre-Game Raps

Post by gyso Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Injury list:

https://www.espn.com/nba/injuries

No mention of White, Smart, Brown, RobWill or Horford sitting this one out.

There's your starting five?

5:00 PM game time, early start.

https://www.espn.com/nba/game?gameId=401468847

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:10 am

As always, love being wrong! When I predict Celtic games, ALWAYS bet against me! I'm pretty sure I'm X-0! I don't predict often, but when I do...

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down