Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:41 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/04/comments-from-other-side-raptors-4723.html

by FLCeltsFan

So…the Leafs lost to Boston last night, and the Raptors to the Celtics the night before, FFS CAN I JUST ENJOY A WIN OVER A BOSTON TEAM???!!! (MY NOTE: Nope)

Nice. Looks like Barack and Overgrown TJ Henderson aren’t playing tn

for the life of me i can't understand why the Raps are -1.5 favorites... unless Vegas knows that Smart & White are both NOT playing...

Even then, after how last game went how are we favourites lol (MY NOTE: I'm assuming Vegas was expecting joe to sit everyone)

How many players can C's sit this time and still win? Boston is locked into 2 it looks like and they have no reason to play any starter

Brogdan, Pritchard, White and Smart are all questionable which I assume means they won't play because why would they play anyone with the slightest issue? So Boston will have no guards. It's like they felt sorry for us having zero production from our guards last game.

Raptors will out a win here. Guaranteed.

With Boston resting their first and second units, I give us about a 25% chance to win this.

It's happening. NBA to reward us for our honest work ethic for not blatantly tanking and save us from ourselves and hand us a top 3 pick.

Boston can sit their entire team and pull 6 fans out of the stands to play this game and we’d probably still lose all because we’re in the Gahden

Right, the league and its broadcast partners would just love the young superstar to play in Canada.

Hope Coach Mazzulla doesn't try to fight Boucher again

Raptors are gonna come out fired up after the last loss.. expecting a loss by 4 or 5 pts

Down 25 at the end of the half, followed by a heroic comeback to cut it to 5 against Boston’s bench. (MY NOTE: half right)

No down 20 after 1st quarter

The most raptors thing ever would be for Boston to actually play their starters and we somehow win it.

Brogdon dominated Fred last game and that's why we won. So if Brogdon's out, while Brown and Smart are also out, then we have a chance. Tatum can go off but also can be shut down by OG

If I’m the Celtics why even play Tatum? They could literally rest all their starters and still beat our healthy squad.

I feel a Justin Champigne revenge game incoming…

Tonight is a must lose game.

Jaylen Brown cut his right hand picking up a glass vase he knocked over while watering his plants last night and got 5 stitches.

Wow, they're getting creative now with the fake injuries

That's Boston sports my man. Belichick used to list 90% of his team as questionable on his injury reports.

Fred would have fallen into the vase

Celtics are not taking this serious at all.

Wait, why is Boston playing everybody?

Brogdon and Brown aren't playing

Pritchard dropping 30 (MY NOTE: I'm telling you, they are scared to death of Payton)

Wait why is Tatum even bothering to play?

man why is tatum playing, tryhards smh

Maaan, we're going to get crushed aren't we; they still don't need to play a full roster

This team is so unbelievably pathetic

Tatum picks up an early foul... GO AT HIM!!

The “offense” that Nick nurse has designed this year is shameful. Bum needs to go

Rob Williams has great instincts

At least champagnie made it to a good team

lmao 2-12. But the owners needed that play-in home game money

Someone check if they raised the rim 1". No f***ing way we shooting this bad.

4 minutes in and I’ve already sighed from exhaustion twice

Getting stomped by the Celtics resting multiple starters does not bode well for a playoff run

That one dude on the Celtics needs a braid up fam

I liked it better when kawhi was a raptor and he would block Tatum

Bro mans like horford catching lob lol

easiest gameplan for celtics, let Raptors shoot open jumpers and clog the paint.

Ahhh, the final piece in my 2022-2023 Toronto Raptors collection - the utter a**-whooping

Boston's not even playing for anything lol they're just out there practising.

Celtics defenders are well coached. They stay in front of their man and don’t bite on pump fakes.

I can’t stand Boston but d**n they look strong this year..

Anything else on?? My eyes hurt.

In his mind, Nurse is already in Houston.

We need Caitlin Clark

Oooh that's why Tatum is playing lol. Needs two more points for some record

Masai mortgaged the future becaus3 he didn't want a nonplayoff season on his record.

Letting the Celtics get those offensive rebounds is unacceptable.

Imagine getting OUTHUSTLED by a team that is literally playing for nothing

Pascal cant score over PP. THATS tuff

we cant make any shots and jayson tatum outscored our team lmao

Tatum finna play the first half only and then call it a night

Tatum is so good

You’d think by this effort that the Celtics are the ones fighting for a play in spot while we have 2nd seed all but locked up

Celtics are the best team in the NBA. Nobody's beating them if they're locked in like this. And Robert Williams like I said is a HUGE difference maker.

Quite a few teams have beaten the Celtics lately.

do you remember when the raptors were competitive? nah me neither

Alright time to coast for the next two quarters and start the fake comeback in the fourth.

How has Tatum almost outscored our whole team

Celtics actually play like they like each other must be nice

Good thing Jakob fixed everything. Could be losing by 50. All we needed was a centre to give this roster a fair chance.

You know we bad when they put 3 white guys on the floor

Pritchard is really out here schooling us

they're using us to practice sets...this is a practice game for the Celtics

If the Raptors win this game I will eat every page of War and Peace with Frank’s Hot sauce.

This feels like garbage time and it's only 4 minutes into the 2nd.

this feels like 5 minutes away from the Raptors getting into a fight with themselves on their bench lol

Boston has like 3 PG's better than Fred

Yo why does Pritchard always cook us 😭

Celtics please put us out of our misery

Celtics not ready for when we put Malachi on lighting it up on 3/11 shooting to cut a 40 point lead to 33

Feels like a Harlem Globetrotters game.

Garbage time starting in the 2nd quarter - nice.

Pritchard is skipping to open 3s and looks our team couldn't generate if their lives depended on it

We're getting blown out either way but the whistle has been low-key insane

Tatum is getting superstar calls. It’s annoying playing against this when we have to literally get punched to get a call.

Thank you Boston for exposing this fraudulent team

Pritchards 3pt shooting in 2k has to be 90+

Well, maybe we can have a historic blowout at least. Tatum going for 82.

FVV getting outplayed by back up PG back to back games

Imagine Fred dealing with a cycle of smart, brogdon and white for 7 games Surprised Surprised Surprised

Play-in is cruel and unusual punishment...why prolong this?

Did nurse really believe leaving any Celtic players open for 3s was a good gameplan?

Tatum is playing to stat pad against a bad team .

Just need a 30-0 run and we're back in this

Nurse better pack his bag, the celtics got Hauser playing better than all our players.

Tatum and Brown took turns stunting on this team

Scottie doing 360 dunk to cut the lead to 29 is raptors heritage.

Lose the bucks game, then lose the play in. We can still get to the 11th best odds and that gives us 10% in the top 4 in draft lottery

People really tried to convince us that Siakam was better than Tatum

Brown MAYBE, but Tatum? That's cray cray. (MY NOTE: Nope, not Jaylen either)

This game is the literal metaphor of "Play-in for what". That's what they should re-name the team as: The Toronto Play-in-for-What's.

Udoka save us

Udoka gonna set this team straight

tatum only needs to play half a game to beat the raps LOL

Jaylen Brown is great but there’s levels to it with him and Tatum.

Our vaunted D held them to 60 percent shooting in the half..

Boston announcers are speaking more facts about the raps than our announcers

not falling for the fake comeback again 🤐

How did that count lmao, siakam travelled twice

Pascal is dirty as he**

The Celtics broadcast is the highlight of this game. (MY NOTE: Wuh?)

For $300 a seat, the free tshirt the Raptors give fans for the play-in game better have an apology printed on it.

We can definitely beat them if they keep Tatum out for the whole game. No Tatum, Brown, Smart, and Brogdon, that’s 70% of their firepower.

Nurse clearly holding back for the playoffs his next team

Celtics should just play Justin champagnie the rest of the game to sh** on us lol

They could have scalabrine play us and we would still get blown out

Celtics aren’t even trying bro

This whole season I kept saying our losses couldn’t get any worse, but somehow they did. In a way that’s kind of an accomplishment.

Why does it have to be Sam Hauser to do it

Reminder Sam Hauser went undrafted.

Another Hauser three over the midget

Getting cooked by Hauser smh lmao

Boomhauer really doing this to us?

Houser would instantly be our best shooting big Laughing

Fred trying to guard hauser looks like a 20 year old playing vs his 10 year old little brother.

Hauser got the same point as our best player. F***ing embarrassing

They got off brand gordon hayward dunking on us

Who the **** is Sam Hauser lol

The Celtics. I want what they have

Cherry of this game for me was Celtics commentator saying that the good looks will start falling for us soon and their colour guy goes “not with the players they have” so true it hurts

Sam Hauser would be a permanent DNP-CD on our team.

This has been bad and made worse by watching the scalabrine feed. Can't stand this on so many levels.

They put in the all caucasian team against us… the disrespect

Nice to see Champagnie is happy. Maybe he will get a ring

The Celtics all classy and cerebral lineup is killing this team 🤣🤣🤣

At least Tatum not eating popcorn. Yet

Boston broadcast saying the team quit on Nurse. Have to say I agree.

Payton Pritchard is all it takes to swing the scales back in their favor? D**n shame.

Like I said prtichard would be Franchise altering talent in the raptors organization. Undrafted 6 footer that can make 3s and has personality.

Raps getting beat by a bunch of 2nd string white dudes

I hate the Celtics and they are loving embarrassing us right now

So nice watching ball movement. Too bad it’s always on the opposing team.

Pritchard would upgrade our backcourt

Bro Celtics bench laughing at us Sad

Derrick white is better than FVV. For 16mil too, lol.

sam f***in hauser has 26 and 5. on our fully healthy team. SAM F***IN HAUSER

Sam Hauser is better than a lot of guys on our team

Really is a testament to how good the Celtics are that their bench squad is better than a lot of teams’ starting lineups

Blake griffin shuts down all our players lol

Champagnie about to get more NBA court time in the next 3 minutes than he did with the Raptors this season.

Champagne about to break his career high in these 3 minutes.

Champagnie about to win a ring

Give Pritchard a max deal.

If Pritchard was in the raptors organization they wouldvd built around him. Meanwhile the Celtics can barely find minutes for him.

I notice things like the Celtics head coach shaking his head at Nurse deciding to head straight to the tunnel without a show of respect

hauser 26 pts pritchard 22 pts celtics have depth frfr

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:05 pm

I like the Celtics "all classy and cerebral lineup." That's true on and off the court. Jaylen , Malcolm, Al and ,yes, Grant are all extremely bright. I think JB, Brogden and Grant are all officers in the player's association.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home, 4/7/23

Post by Ktron Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:06 pm

Hope Coach Mazzulla doesn't try to fight Boucher again

Don’t start none, won’t be none!

That one dude on the Celtics needs a braid up fam

Who? Hauser? Pritchard? Which one?

Anything else on?? My eyes hurt.

Scottie doing 360 dunk to cut the lead to 29 is raptors heritage.

For $300 a seat, the free tshirt the Raptors give fans for the play-in game better have an apology printed on it.

Who the **** is Sam Hauser lol

“If you don’t know now you know____”
-Notorious B.I.G.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down