Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/22/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/22/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 11/22/23

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:59 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/11/comments-from-other-side-bucks-112223.html

by FLCeltsFan

Bucks need to force things so that Brown handles the ball a lot and takes shots. He’s been really inefficient this season.  He’s basically the one weak spot. (MY NOTE: An absolute classic example of "be careful what you ask for". Jaylen was the most efficient, and all-rounded, player on the floor last night)

I will burst into tears the first time I see Jrue in the wrong green. From comments made by Khris and Bobby, I understand that its going to be awkward for everyone. Jrue wasnt just a guy in the team, he was family.

I see Celtics to bounce back after a choked loss and i see Jrue getting his revenge game.
Its clear that he didn't plan to leave and he got in the middle of a mega trade.

Dame with the oblique strain is bothersome - didn't he miss a huge chunk of the year last year with something similar?

If I recall, most of Dame’s games he missed last year were due to a severe case of Tankforwembyitis.

Jrue's gonna hit one of those behind the backboard post fades and I'll weep

Jrue...I love you, but I hope you suck very much tonight. Thanks!

haven't wanted a regular season win this bad in a long time

Jrue putting up 67, Dame putting up 68, Giannis putting up 69. Bucks win 201-200

Jrue can drop a 50 burger on us tn, just as long as Tatum sh**s the bed

Celtics always had their way getting wide-open 3s easily during the Bud era. Jokes on them. Now everyone gets them. Let’s hope the offense makes up for it.

For the sake of board sanity this better be a win. Otherwise the season is over after 15 games.

Let's disperse the portable oxygen tanks/masks for everyone when Jrue nails three triples in the first quarter.

Either this game doesn’t matter whatsoever, or the Celtics are a bunch of bums that better get ready to learn Chinese.

Let's try not getting embarrassed this time.

Definitely. I obviously want a win but I won't be hair on fire if we lose to a good team on the road. Jrue has been Jrue. Really good at times, bad other times (Monday night). But I will always love the guy.

if the Boston team take a dump on the floor like they have the past couple of games we could absolutely steal this one.

Jrue has also not looked good in the last few games. Is this the cliff coming, or is he just slumping a little?

Just don't see how we can match up against the greatest starting lineup in the history of organized sport.

Pretty sure Boston is going to destroy us with the kind of “defense” we’ve been playing this season.

They're gonna get blown out. Boston's on another level.

Have you watched the Celtics last 3 games? The other level they've been on is in the sewer.

I feel like Boston comes in with a lackadaisical mindset and we're up 7 after the first. 1 point lead at half for Milwaukee. Down 3 after 3. Win by 2.

If Boston wins it will be the highlight of Sportscenter, all over sports media, multiple threads on the GB about how the Bucks are frauds.   If Milwaukee wins nobody nationally will say anything outside of a small blurb.

I hope they force Jaylen left.

Tatum coming down with the "Freak Flu."

Giannis about to curb stomp the Celtics and media pundits for the collective disrespect

Find out a lot tonight about what weakness poses a bigger problem, Bucks lack of wing defenders or Celtics lack of size

Yea we gettin blown out. No worries we'll see them in June

At least the court is looking like a court (MY NOTE: Amen)

This game is going to illustrate the difference between mazulla, a coach who knows what he’s doing and has an identity for his team, and griffin.

People acting like Celtics are lucky to be this hot from three… They’re warm up shots with this defense

Brown won't stay this hot. We have a few jitters, but will shake them off.

He's playing Milwaukee, so he will stay hot

When did Derrick White become Steph Curry

Great defence, leave Horford wide open I like that from us

45 million a year to brick 3s and 30 million a year to play 10 minutes a game. Cool cool.

Horford will light it up against us even if hes 90 years old

Al Hortford killing us again hurts me. It physically hurts me.

Honestly no other player pmo as much as Jaylen Brown. Dude just acts so smug and plays dirty lowkey.

Leave it to tatum to pass up a wide open corner to take a fadeaway from the wing lol thank god

He's a great player but I feel like he has that Luka offense sometimes where he gives up a good shot for a tough one

Can already tell this is one I’m turning off. Just Can’t make a shot while playing bad D. Gn boys

Humiliating, this is a textbook pretender

It'd be great if Dame could hit a shot...

I knew that as soon as dame put on the bucks jersey he would be a brick machine, we are just cursed.

Boston is up 12 and you would think this game is being played in a library

Dame starting to look a little past his prime

Wow we suck. Wish we could walk back the trade and just run it back with a new (non AG) coach.

Jrue is doing a great job on Giannis. Congratulation on DPOY Jrue. It’s nice to play in Boston

Dame literally has zero chemistry with this team and combine that with an idiot head coach no wonder he hasn't been consistent at all this year

Holiday bricking everything. He's still a Buck at heart

Jayson Tatum is definitely the kind of guy who has a Chinese writing tattoo but doesn't know what it means

You’re telling me that’s NOT Gordon Hayward?

Celtics lost nothing and gained Holiday. Bucks lost Holiday to get Dame. Celtics made out better and they were already better than the Bucks before the changing of players.

The gap is bigger in that Boston landing KP allows them to go 5 out even without Horford on the floor. Brook is useless against this team. They just switch, isolate, score.

I swear Dame is a below average player on both ends for 3 quarters every game

We look scared of the Celtics

Boston is going to live and die by their bench. Which is nonexistent.

Thoroughly outclassed imo

Horford bathes in a fountain of youth prior to every Bucks game.   I’ve never wanted someone to retire more in my life.

Never seen a Celtics game where they don’t get away with murder against Giannis…

This game would be a lot closer if we had left Middleton in Milwaukee.

Giannis getting hacked with no calls again.

Why do we have Middleton on Tatum? It’s a easy 2 points every time

Middleton is a cone

Literally what does Middleton offer this team

I hate that every time we call a timeout the morale in TD Garden goes 📈

Al Horford still the Giannis stopper unfortunately like I said b4 the season started

If the Celtics go up 30, i fully expect Doris Burke to start taking off articles of clothing and making lurid gestures towards the Celtics bench.

Jrue holiday is playing for us and we are still losing

Horford is washed against every team in the NBA but us and Philly

I swear Al Horford could be 50 years old and he'll still torch the Bucks

al horford legit buck killer

Playing Boston makes me hate basketball

Well we have 5 months to figure out how to not be destroyed by these guys

I never even liked basketball anyways

Horford is only good against us

League needs to investigate the Celtics putting a magnet in their rim every time they play us

Please retire Al Horford

Bobby getting cooked by old a** Horford - not great haha..

jayson tatum three from the locker room 💔   im retiring from watching basketball

Celtics ball movement is even better this year

Middleton needs to retire

Mazulla outcoaching AG lmao

dude we're making sam howser look like an mvp

Khris and Giannis are playing worse than Payton Pritchard and Sam Hauser this is just classic national TV Bucks vs Celtics

This has to be one of the dumbest teams in the NBA

We’re a fraudulent team with a literal moron for a coach.

Brown is better than any Bucks player today. Bad refs yes, but we are being outplayed in every dimension so far.

At least we shut down Jrue 😅

Words can’t describe how much i hate the Celtics

We ain’t gettin cooked, we gettin deep fried.

Jrue won the trade

Literally no wings who can guard Tatum and Brown

Fire everyone. Fire Griffin. Fire Marques Johnson. Fire Bango. Fire Kwik Trip. Fire Tommy Thompson. Fire Dame. Fire fire fire!!!

It’s going to be so sweet when Porzingis predictably misses the playoffs with an injury & Boston’s lack of depth gets exposed.

the bucks are geriatric that's the main problem

I wish I could bottle up the confidence that Brown/Horford have against the Bucks and use it in my own life.

Horford has our number. White is a stud. We let Jaylen Brown be worthy of his contract. It's a little worrisome regardless of where the season is. Houser and Prichard looking solid, too

Pain. Just completely outmatched.

Giannis 4-13, u hate to see iI. Hope the Bucks don't see the Celtics in the playoffs

I'd rather play the skillful Emo than the Celtics in the playoffs

Jrue has some rebounds to go with his 0 points.

I hate everything about Boston. Everything.

bucks getting close? lets call two meaningless fouls on em!

Please stop leaving Horford and Porzingus...

Oh yeah here come the refs, Boston comes out flat? No worries refs got you

Jrue been looking too much like Smart man 💔

Jrue is a buck at heart, keeping us in the game

Tatum gets away with murder defensively

If there's one take away here it's that Jrue's offense is entirely cooked in high pressure games

Dame is a** tonight

Refs let the Celtics do whatever they want

So now it's a game against the Celtics and the Refs. Already in the penalty and somehow missed the most obvious Tatum foul ever.

League wants Boston to get a chip so bad.  Apparently these dudes can’t foul.

Yea blame the refs for this poorly organized offense and pathetic defense

Jrue flopping is disgusting. What this Celtics team has done to him

Giannis selfish af again

Giannis shooting 3 is just equal to giving the ball back to opponent

Jrue put some kind of hex on Giannis and Khris when he walked into the visitor locker room.

Bucks probably losing regardless but Refs aren’t taking any chances.

Ah yes, Sam Hauser getting more whistles than Damian Lillard. Nothing like playing in a small market in the nba

Celtikkks refs and Doris Burke on the call I'm gonna blow my brains on the ceiling man

celtics announcers actually better than burke

How many games is realistic to fire AG.

Maybe if celtics sit all their starters bucks got a chance

I’m going to build a Time Machine and prevent Jrue from getting traded.

I’m not saying Celtics aren’t ****ing us right now but this foul disparity is so obvious  (At this point, with all their whining, MIL 12 FT  BOS 6)

giannis needs to fight jaylen brown someday

Does Giannis just actually have a low basketball IQ

Giannis has money on the Celtics

One sided refs getting old

We are being out coached by Joe Mazulla

Middleton, Celtics Bucks killer

Griffin will be fired mid-season

Tatum getting the whistle Giannis hasn't gotten all night lol   ( What game are they watching?  Giannis 8 FT,  Tatum 4 FT)

Ye ye let's get dame so we can ignore him on offense and use him as a spot up shooter.

Giannis / Dame have zerrrooo chemistry rn

Honestly, the Celtics haven't impressed me at all, we are just way too bad defensively

Boston complaining on the one foul call that's gone against them in 30 min is comedy

Boston fans booing the most obvious egregious foul is just the funniest sh** when they get any remotely tikky call

They had fans trashing the team after their loss to the hornets despite still being top of the east. Worst fan base in the league and it’s not close (MY NOTE: No, just high expectations. It makes no sense to be the best in the east and lose to Charlotte)

This Celtics team does not look good 😂

Any team but boston to come out of the east

I hate Al Horford

I can live with giannis missing shots but he’s literally basketball illiterate.

The Celtics really seem to struggle with the end of games as much as we do the beginning of them

Tatum is such a whiney b**ch

Usually I agree but that drive he got absolutely pounded lmao

Yeah not worried about the Celtics at all

its not that their defense was that good, we were just missing gimme shots all game.

Good night Doris you bag of wind

Bucks lost the game I don't think Celtics won it.

Giannis played bad so now he’s going to grind the wizards into a fine fibrous dust.

This is as good as the Celtics will get while we still have a lot of room for improvement.

obvious bucks won the trade. Jrue was a non factor.

Jrue was a non-factor? Except for guarding Giannis most of the game and holding him to 35% shooting lol

don't think I'd be that excited about a 3pt home win (given context) if I was a celtics fan tbh

it's Celtic fans though, some the sourest winners out there

Let’s just pray we don’t have to face this team in a 7 game series.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down