How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year?

+3
willjr
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year?

How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_lcap0%How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_lcap0%How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_lcap29%How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_lcap43%How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_lcap28%How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Empty How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year?

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:05 pm

Maximum is 68 (82 total - 14 losses = 68 maximum if we win every game)

Minimum is 56 (68 maximum - 12 games left = 56 minim if we lose every game)

No multiple choice.
No vote cancelling.  That way people can't go back later and change it.

Consider not only our schedule but injuries, rest and diminishing motivation as we eliminate challengers to our Magic Numbers.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Empty Re: How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:50 pm

I went with 65, the big thing is health, kind of worried about Jrue, and how long it will take that arm to respond. I do not think they will lose more than 3 games, and really, if healthy, i might have gone off on a limb and gone with 68 and run the table.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year? Empty Re: How Many Regular Season Games Will The Cletics Win This Year?

Post by willjr Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:55 pm

10-2.
66-16 overall.
After we clinch overall home court the bench will get a lot of playing time as the starters are resting but I think they’ll be hyped to show what they can do and keep the pedal to the metal.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:07 pm

8-4 to close out the regular season.

Lots of players sitting out games as we approach the playoffs. Some games will be lost in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:27 pm

I said 55 or 56 to start the year. So don't count on me for an intelligent numero.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 pm

Went with 65 games.  They go 8-3 the rest of the way

With the way our bench is playing even when 2-3 starters rest, we are still winning.  

9 and 2 would tie the 2007-08 66 win team.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics17 Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:40 am

I went with 64. Figure they will rest the starters and work on certain things for the playoffs, so 7-4 might be reasonable.
Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:43 pm

After the way they played last night, with three starters sitting, I wonder if they won't win them all!!! Someone is looking over their shoulder, no doubt! I went with 65 because I just feel losing three games is not a big deal even though I am greedy and want it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Besides which, there is a bottle of fireball in my freezer that has been sitting there since they lost to GSW. I am not supposed to drink but one shot will make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:54 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:After the way they played last night, with three starters sitting, I wonder if they won't win them all!!!   Someone is looking over their shoulder, no doubt!   I went with 65 because I just feel losing three games is not a big deal even though I am greedy and want it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Besides which, there is a bottle of fireball in my freezer that has been sitting there since they lost to GSW.  I am not supposed to drink but one shot will make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosalie

The Celtics are in the ATL for an unusual 2 game stint.  The Celtics are going to sweep through Atlanta like Sherman.

Then it is down to NOLA for a game against the very competitive Pelican.  Unfortunately their 2nd top scorer, Brandon Ingram is out for 2 weeks with a knee injury

The last of our 6 game road trip is at Charlotte (The only scrub team that we have lost to)  I do not see us losing to them twice.

Our 1st game back will be OKC.   The Celtics are very likely to be motivated to even the score.  Plus if by chance OKC is still in the mix for the top seed we will have more then one reason to set the record straight.  

The Kings and Portland come in after that to complete our short 3 game home stand. (nothing to see here...move along)

A trip out to Milwaukee for our last road game will not have any impact on our positioning.  The game could however serve as a pre-playoff game against a worthy opponent.

Then we got the Knicks coming to town.  We are 3-0 against them this year but have not played them with their additions and a bill of health.  That will be a fun game for us to see.

Charlotte (B2B 2nd game) and the wizards complete the schedule.  

The Celtics should be favored to win 10 out of these remaining 11 games (Bucks on the road being the exception)   A lot of teams are nursing injuries and a lot of teams are resting guys.  We have the depth to rest some starters and play some starters and still win games because of our our bench.

Our 65 win total may be conservative.  9-2 the rest of the way is very, very possible.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:08 pm

I'm going to be at the Charlotte game in Charlotte. April Fool's Day. One of my nephews has bought a bunch of tickets (20+) for our entire family.

Sort of a Family Reunion/Easter/Celtics Game Holiday weekend.

Spectrum Center is going to be a giant sea of green!! MVP chants for Tatum. LOL

I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 pm

So, we will expect to see you on the floor in place of LUCKY???? We will all be watching
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:06 pm

gyso wrote:I'm going to be at the Charlotte game in Charlotte.  April Fool's Day.  One of my nephews has bought a bunch of tickets (20+) for our entire family.  

Sort of a Family Reunion/Easter/Celtics Game Holiday weekend.

Spectrum Center is going to be a giant sea of green!!  MVP chants for Tatum.  LOL

I can't wait.  
Gyso

Hats off to your nephew.  It is special when that next generation has the foresight  and the means to do something like that.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:18 pm

64 - 18 is a very good season record.

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:03 pm

Actually I would call it excellent.  I think it was 4th best ever for Boston.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down