Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-pelicans-33024.html

by FLCeltsFan

Lets go!! Celtics haven’t lost 3 straight all season. That streak ends today!!

I think Porzingis and White are the matchup problems for the Pelicans today. We won't be able to hide CJ today against their starting lineup and Jrue is going to lock him up.

Boston has beat New Orleans five straight times. Can the Pelicans change that?

Not only that we can, we Pelican

This is so stupid  I love it   We the Pelicans, not the Pelicants! (MY NOTE: When you're counting on affirmations you've run out of options)

Anything is possible. The below .500 Hawks beat them twice in a row.

Yes they can, and they will.

idk, tatum is pretty good for a 19 year old

Zion scores 40 and earns himself an All-NBA spot after the Pels beat the Celtics 116-109.

dyson and herb will put them in jail

Maybe we want this to be a close game, has anyone seen Tatum's clutch numbers? Not Mamba mentality.

We are not exactly the clutchiest of clutch either.

watching Herb guard Tatum/Brown is gonna have me feeling like I'm at a trump rally the way I'll be chanting "lock him up"

We didn’t face KP last game. His ability to stretch the floor likely means no JV and tons of Nance. Thats not a formula I like.

I ran the Crescent City Classic this morning, now I’m in the blender ready for the Pels to beat this pitiful team from Boston!

i just hope we don’t get blown out

Dear Jrue, I think I can speak for almost everyone here in saying we love you and always will. If you could not go on absolute tear today as seems to be tradition, we'd love that too

Z can be unstoppable today

Absurd amount of Celtics fans in the blender. Sad stuff

Guys idk if we are legally allowed to lose after a cj tomahawk yam

CJ jumped higher than the crawfish prices 😂

CJ gettin drug tested

LFG. Also f*** the Celtics. All my homies hate the Celtics

Nance can't guard Porzingis. We need a heavy JV day

Horford sets the most obviously illegal screens Ive seen in a while.

wait wait wait    Willie called a timeout BEFORE a catastrophe?! Be still, my heart. (MY NOTE: Welcome to Joe Mazzulla's World LAST year)

Feels like we are up 15-20 on 90% of teams rn. Celtics are good

Celtics are hitting timely 3s that are keeping the game manageable

Man, what I would give to see this Pels team play four quarters like this today

Ball hog CJ dribbling the air out of the ball again...

Jaylen Brown looks shaken up just to hit a corner 3.

Can’t tell me league isn’t rigged. Ref pointed to Boston and he wasn’t even looking at the ball

Oh f***. A Tony brothers challenge? We’re cooked here

Challenge successful, am I alive?

Miss you Jrue my sweet prince

Dyson shoots like he has a broken arm

Uh oh Tony Brothers getting warmed up. B2B calls real quick

I don’t like playing against the Celtics bc I will never not root for Holiday. He’s the player that made me really fall in love with the 2 way guard

Jrue, SETTLE DOWN!

This is what the playoffs will look like.

f***ing Jrue couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat when he played for us and now decides he can drain threes

How come that little white f***er can hold all day long and not get a foul called on him?

Dyson sucks. He’s legit bad

Dyson = wasted #6 pick , can't shoot for crap

You’re telling me the Celtics have 0 fouls through 8 minutes??

Playing this team is so stressful. They’re so good

I feel like Horford been in league for 30 years

Disgusting hearing the bandwagon Celtics fans cheering in the SKC.

Jaylen is killing us bruh

He’s really good

How did the rest of the east allow Boston to build this f***ing team for like 2 picks man

Tatum is insane, scoring on herb in iso you have to respect

We got the emotional tech from the ref let’s gooooo

A tech for waving your hand is bullsh**, don't care who it's on

Zion put the locks on Tatum right there.

Tatum has 8 points on 7 shots    Welcome to Herbs world!  Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Iconrotflmao  Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Iconrotflmao  Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Iconrotflmao

TOny Brothers just asked Tatum if he wanted him to eject him  

Does Boston normally whine this much?

Jrue, buddy, I will always love you, but could you like...f***ing stop.

The Boston forum is complaining about our court

? Because Jalen slipped ? (MY NOTE: EVERYBODY in green was slipping. Can't even blame it on ice under the court, NO doesn't have a hockey team)

No idea, just went on to see what they’re saying. I cannot stand celtic fans

I swear they didn’t miss a 3 that whole quarter

Why can't Zion get past Jaylen Brown?   Also why is half this stadium wearing celts.

I really did not want to start the 3rd quarter down by any amount. It feels like it doesn’t matter if you’re down 2 or 10 with Boston.. if you’re down, you’re down.

And it’s like 60/40 Boston fans in the blender. Just embarrassing all the way around

Trash balls love a front runner. Same people that were wearing Lakers jerseys the last couple years.

That’s the thing with being good you have fake fans all over the country

If you’re at the game please give Celtics fans there swirlies to shut them up.

Feels like Celtics are making all the “backbreaker” 3s

That’s their brand of basketball

Jrue hitting contested 3s. Sure

Our entire team is getting bullied, please give us JV who can at least play bully ball back

Willie is not a good coach. How can he see Larry out there and not think he has a better alternative on the bench.

We will always have that 1st Q   Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Iconwah

Porzinguine is killing us today… (MY NOTE: "Porzinguine" is that how it's said in Creole, or did he turn The Unicorn into a pasta?)

Let’s put a 6’7 bench player on Porzingis great strategy. What the he** is Willie doing?

Boston grinding on us rn. Gotta hold tough and punch back

Can we stop the game and try again tomorrow or something?

This team is so good, just always feels like they have more players on the court on defense.

Who let the Celtics get porzingis? What a league

0-15 in games we are trailing heading into the 4th…

37, 20, 11.   We’re on pace for like 6 points in the fourth.

Dys doing his best Ben Simmons impression tonight.

We’re so cooked

Finally Z getting the superstar calls lol

Celtics really have one of the best defense of the league. They can play two centers defending the paint and then have a firstline defender like Jrue/Tatum

Put white in that kid too he’s a great defender

Cs making Zion work really hard which causes him to get tires and that effects his shooting touch.

We're getting Willie'd. Need a real coach

This team is being led by a loser coach.

We really need to call Adrian Griffin soon

Da** the Celtics are good. Might have to place a future on them winning the chip

… are you just realizing this or is this a world class sh** post?

If Zion fouls out their whole team do we win by default?

we gon make a comeback watch this 💪😅

Al Horford looks like he subscribes to AARP

Best team in the league sees a small lineup and goes to their 4th option whos a big post threat every possession. Thought provoking stuff

Porzingus actually scores, JV has thrown up wild hook shot bricks

I hate playing good teams coming off of losses. They haven’t lost 3 in a row all season for a reason

Down 20 and we go small ball, and they just hammer us inside..... The logic here is absolutely crazy.  This is legit bad coaching right now.

This is a true humbling. I'm not even mad. Celtics are just insanely good.

Zion gets a call and the blender is booing cause it’s all Celtics fans. Sad

Yeah that was the worst I've heard the blender in a while. Thought I was in Boston for a second

I can’t b**ch about Zion not getting enough FTs if he’s not gonna hit them anyway

Please dont be delusional and just sit Z so he doesnt aggrevate anything. The first 4th quarter comeback isnt happening against Boston

horford 37 years old playing 30 min   JV playing ,15 min   we could have won this ... bad coaching once again

Are y’all really okay with Jonas not playing as much???

There isn't more than one single person on earth who is fine with it. Unfortunately for the Pels that one rockhead just so happens to be their head coach...

Pels offense is hilariously bad

Hopefully we will have Bi back when we play them in June

White has been bailing out Celtics all season long

Porzingis and Derrick White pick and roll is deadly. They should go to that more often instead of Tatum hero ball late in games but because of “Mamba mentality” they don’t Lol

We are not on the same level as this team

Jrue had to be so happy he got out of this sh***y organization

Our guys are so small compared to Jrue, Tatum and Brown

Anyone who was there in person knows how embarrassing that was. It seems like Celtics fans outnumbered us in our own arena. unacceptable

We had ‘em in the first 99% of the first half, guys!  

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24

Post by worcester Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:32 pm

Bob, are you saying Marianne Williamson does not have a viable Presidential campaign strategy?

This is so stupid I love it We the Pelicans, not the Pelicants! (MY NOTE: When you're counting on affirmations you've run out of options)
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Away, 3/30/24

Post by worcester Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:33 pm

This Pels fan makes a lot of sense: Porzingis and Derrick White pick and roll is deadly. They should go to that more often instead of Tatum hero ball late in games but because of “Mamba mentality” they don’t Lol
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:45 pm

worcester wrote:This Pels fan makes a lot of sense: Porzingis and Derrick White pick and roll is deadly. They should go to that more often instead of Tatum hero ball late in games but because of “Mamba mentality” they don’t Lol

Yeah, I liked that one as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:20 am

Porzingis, not Zion , was the Zthat showed
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down