Comments From The Other Side - Pelicans, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pelicans, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pelicans, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-pelicans-3615.html

Pels have not done well for the most part against these type teams that they "should beat"... And the C’s are in a playoff fight of their own even with their shitty record. I expect a tough game, Bradley is a very good defender so that should help the Pels cause…

Celts have no one to match up with Ajinca

Sad we can’t have another AD vs Sully match-up. I distinctly remember Jae Crowder torching us last time we played the Celts.

Monty looks nervous lol no more loses to scrubs plz

We are going to win by so much Jimmer will play fideen

And has anyone else noticed that Bass always played with a umph when he comes to NO? Maybe because of his home crowd?

Jeez Marcus Smart He should be a Saints first round selection

Crowder, Turner and Thomas hit threes SMDH

Celtics getting anything they want

forgot the C's picked up IT--guy can score the ball no doubt, very quick

Waiting for us to snap out of it and realize we can take a playoff spot if we win

So Thomas is 100x better than Cole

No crap

Forgot Ray Allen was still with Boston

Celtics do not miss 3's

Celtics have made more threes (6) than the Pelicans have attempted (4).

Hate to say it but so far Thomas outplaying Cole by a lot

I don't see how we've only shot 2 ft's, but then they've only shot 4, no calls tonight

Bass almost injured Davis. No FTs

God asik is useless

It's comical that someone can get paid this much and make the mistakes he makes. No way we should pay him 10 m next yr.

Bass from deep? Weird

Marcus Smart pushes off with his off hand Every time he dribbles

Bass is even hitting a 3 on us. Unreal

Olynyk just took 5 steps yet is awarded FTs

Eric Gordon got the benefit of a call?

Not sure which is more frustrating... Pels turnovers or Celtics made 3's

The gap in coaching is insane

This team's insistence on playing to the level of its competition … Is maddening

PHX is going to rue the day for losing Thomas

If we lose tonight when we have a chance to make the 8 . I don't see how ANYONE can use your stupid excuses for this one

Honestly this Boston team is pretty interesting to watch and is giving the Pels a bigger challenge than I expected. And I expect them the get better in the future.

Give Isaiah Thomas the 6th man of the league award

Isaiah Thomas MVP

This team isn't ready for the playoffs after this embarassment

Ok for real? WTF? Isiah Thomas? However you spell it? Are you serious???

ugh i hate that call, thomas jumped forward into cole.

Thomas gonna drop 20 this quarter

The Celtics vs Pels are playoffs team, vs others are minor team.

FT attempts:
Pelicans - 8
Celtics - 18

That's usually a sign of the team that's playing harder, smarter or both.

Lol these refs are gift wrapping the game for Boston. On our home floor. Love it

That foul doesn't get called if the assignment isnt blown. Not the refs fault the team isnt making their rotations.

Cole, Evans, Isaiah and the guys in the black/white won this one for Boston

Our team is soft guys. They beat us up the last time we played and are doing it tonight. The physical player we had they got rid of. Seriously that's what we're missing toughness.

Ooookay I'm confident the nba wants OKC in the playoffs and not us BC cooooome on they lose and then we get no calls at HOME lol yeea its rigged

This is nothing on the refs. It's all on Monty being out-coached and Evans/Cole playing hero/zero-ball.

The drives are reckless. Your not gonna get bailed out on that. Whenver the other team is forcing you rotate (poorly I might add) their gonna get the calls. Its just human nature. The refs are not gonna give a scrambling defense the benefit of the doubt when a guy has a wide open lane to the basket. Your gonna have to make a helluva play to make the ref swallow the whistle. Its aesthitics, it sucks, its real life.

Reke threw this game

Very hard to do anything when one player off their bench outscored our entire group.

Reke sucked all night long..he never learned that he couldn’t play bully ball against Smart Absolutely no ball movement tonight..like watching a team full of Rondos

I REALLY hope we can land crowder this offseason, I swear he's the next demarre Carroll, perfect fit for us.

not saying any excuses, boston outplayed us tonight, but we are still better with jrue and ryno then without them.

Thomas scored most of his points off  PnR; our guards were stuffed on screens all night. It's frustrating to watch

Sigh.....again, my enthusiasm has outpaced this team's maturity

This team is susceptible to being exposed by good coaching.

Oh hey what do you knw were getting calls now that the game is out of hand

Little burst by Thomas at the beginning of the 4th was the difference.

Boston beat us tonight. They played much better.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down