Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 4/1/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 4/1/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 4/1/24

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:54 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-hornets-4124.html

by FLCeltsFan

this is the kinda game when you put some $$ on the hornets

yeah…the under

Well, if Vasa and NicRic join Poku and the rest of the unavailables this could get really, really ugly

nic Ric just popped up on the injury report 👀

I’m honestly tired of seeing guys magically appear on the injury reports for dumba** reasons. This goes for the entirety of the NBA too. Mfs are taking nights off because of “discomfort” and “rest days”.

Always mysteriously adding to the injury report but never mysteriously subtracting the injury report Sad

Offense is going to die again if we're without Micic. Richards being out would be a positive at this point.

Who needs NBA players to play a NBA game?

At the game, lots of Celtics fans smh

when we lose tonight we will be tied with San Antonio for the 3rd worst record. Until tomorrow night. They lose and we continue the chase for the 3rd draft pick.

We’re gonna get murdered inside

Gonna miss it…Wife wants to watch something else, “No Hornets, they suck!” I can’t argue.

They said White was supposed to be an all-star 😬😬😬. He** no!

Da** we’re starting strong!

Hornets rolling w a 3 headband lineup rn
miles tre and bolden

I’ve had enough of Steve Clifford

Cliff needs to cool it.

A freaking love Miles Bridges

I'm not even trying to joke. How do any of you support Miles Bridges after what he did? Does it not matter to some of you?

Go back to ur cave Celtics fan. We are universally not happy he’s on the team.

Proving me right lol

We beat the Celtics in a quarter. Hang the banner if we sweep them this year at home

We lead the whole quarter Extend Clifford today, he is elite

Imagine Cliff with a real team. He deserves to finish his contract out (MY NOTE: What a anomaly, a fan who doesn't expect coaches to make silk purses out of sow's ears)

Please no🙏

Crazy using a challenge on a simple posssession call in a tie game in the 2nd

I looked away for a second, what happened to Grant? Commentators said something about "Hope he's alright after that brutal contact down low"

They were being sarcastic 😂

Grant flopped.

Wow a big man got a bucket immediately after an offensive rebound?! Forgot what that was like

I hate that all of our games are basically home games for the away team

“Let’s go Celtics” chants in the stadium 😭 (MY NOTE: That was Gyso)

I know we probably gonna lose but I’m really proud of our guys

How do the Celtics get that call after Bridges didn’t?!

Crazy that Marques Bolden and Davis Bertans aren't beating the Boston Celtics.

This crowd is making me sick to my stomach

Why haven’t we adjusted to the Celtics having so many open 3’s?!? Keep Cliff my a**

F*** this crowd. It’s going to feel good when the Celtics bomb in the playoffs again.

when’s the draft lottery? that’s the only thing to look forward to at this point.

hopefully Caitlin Clark is still there when we pick

We do need to toughen up this Charmin soft team, that would help

Eyebrows raised when seeing how many minutes Bridges and Miller played.

An 18-56 team playing an 8-man rotation in April...Just Clifford things

I've just been told by Sam Farber that we got the Brian scalabrine seal of approval regarding the team's effort tonight. I heard him say that in the background

Looking forward to the day micic isn’t the point guard

then who's PG? guess we need to draft one

LaMelo can be PG for 19 games before an ankle sprain takes him out for the rest of the season

We were hoping LaMelo would have his name listed among other famous players And he has, he's played about as many games this year as Ben Simmons

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 4/1/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 4/1/24

Post by bobc33 Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:03 pm

“Let’s go Celtics” chants in the stadium 😭 (MY NOTE: That was Gyso)”

This was my favorite!

Back to top Go down