Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 4/3/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 4/3/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 4/3/24

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:30 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-thunder-4324.html

by FLCeltsFan

We're going to get crushed but it'll give guys like Wiggins and Heyward more time to get into a rhythm.

That's a weird way to say up by 30 at halftime /s

Hayward was a -39 in games played from March 24 to April 1. 395th worst of 411 players. He has been okay in some game, but overall will need to improve his play with us to improve our playoff chances.

5D chess move to bait Boston into sitting some players so we rest our guys AND beat them.

TRAP GAME FOR BOSTON HOOK LINE AND SINKER

Let's steal this!

The hawks took 2 from them. just saying there's a puncher's chance if everyone has an A+ game tonight

Start em all and let’s make a statement!

Rest everyone!

Hmmmm no Shai or Dub against the #1 NBA Team at their home court where they are statistically impossible to beat. TRAP GAME FOR BOSTON LETS GO THUNDER.

It feels like a little gamesmanship and injury handling to settle into playoff seeding. I'm 100% okay with it.

Jaylen Brown is officially available. Oh well

Celtics fans have to be some of the worst in the league. Just under the mavs and lakers

I've never met one. Could I ask why you think that?

Same issues that plague the lakers or any of the other big famous teams like the warriors or bulls. Filled with toxic casual fans that just come to talk sh** and don't know crap about basketball.   (MY NOTE:  He should visit this board.  We know basketball here)

not a lot of faith with Shai and JDub out but we could shock

just hope the boys and bench unit can play well without dub and shai against this fully Celtics  no high expectations gonna be really hard game but I'll believe in this team

Giddey not getting boo'd by Celtics fans is a surprise  (MY NOTE:  Why would we boo him?  His personal issues are something else)

Would be nice if some of that “best 3pt shooting team in the league” magic kicked in tonight

They cant stop Giddey

Celtics fans getting mad an bringing up accusations again. Shows how toxic their fanbase is.

Is this wish.com Gordon Hayward? Hauser

They’re letting the Celtics kill our guys on the rebound

Caught the incidental foot tap by Jaylin, but missed Horford hugging him lol

If giddey keeps up this intensity we have a chance

Looked like Pritchard traveled there

Jdubs glasses looks like the one I bought my grandma from Walmart

ESPN has the thunder at 10% chance of winning wtf?

Alright once the threes start falling we got this

Not a lot of TDs in TD Garden what a scam

Dude at this point Gordon Hayward is Kyle Singler 2.0

I am disgusted by Point Dort, literally plays to all of his weaknesses offensively

Gordon Hayward plays decisively at every moment except when it's time to shoot, it drives me nuts

Is Boston usually this boring to watch?

I know we’re not expected to win but holy crap this is garbage

new drinking game - take a shot every time Lu drives and forces up a bad shot or gets trapped and turns it over

We'll all be passed out by half time

Did Hayward forget how to play basketball? You have to actually shoot the ball to score.

Gordon is playing scared basketball is seems like he doesn’t wanna handle or shoot or do much of anything

Incoming 15 point blowout fellas   (MY NOTE:  Don't you wish...)

now Dort’s idiocy has spread to Chet as well

I’m not gonna lie I think this is the Celtics year guys

I think the nuggies can take them but that series would be crazy fun

The Celtics treating a meaningless game for them like game 7 of the nba finals LMAO

Because they are winning? Naw man that’s a cop out. We are playing like sh**, regardless if we are missing Dub and Shai.

they aren't. we're just playing like a** even for the roster we have out there.

Mark put giddey back in pleaasseeee. Maybe the celtics fans are right and we are tanking this game to duck the lakers

Did they just say we missed 15 of the last 16? No wonder my eyes are bleeding

Our defense is horrible

Everything is horrible lmao 🤣

Oh boy, we’re shooting 31% from the field and a blistering 9% from deep

Mark what the f*** did you even expect? This unit makes zero sense and you ran it again after a timeout. Sometimes you’re a complete f***ing moron for no reason

I'm over this Hayward experiment. This is literally the perfect time to get up 20 shots. If he won't get up shots, he never will.

Geeze dort and hayward are a combined -30

Could be the espn broadcast but this crowd kinda sucks. So quiet

Celtic fans are cringe. Honestly they remind me of Warrior fans. Wouldn’t be mad if Embiid knocks them out in round one.

Yeah not expecting to win this game, but I hate losing to the Celtics.

Here's to hoping that Mark told them not to go 100% tonight and to save it for the playoffs

jaylen brown just stiff arm drove????

Giddey actually not intimidated by the celtics. Others need to believe

they forcing brown left lolol

How is Kenrich getting destroyed by Payton Pritchard?

If this was a game of 2k I would quit right now and throw my controller

Why is it 2024 and Kendrick Perkins still gets to talk on national tv?

Lmao Celtics org still paying guys to do dunks off trampolines in 2024

I get why Chet wants to play all 82 games to prove something but this may, and frankly already is, going to be detrimental going into the postseason

I hope nobody is surprised that we’re getting blown out by the best team in the NBA. Probably a different story if we had our two best players.

Chet/Dort are a combined 3/17. Yikes.

Particularly concerning given one can touch the rim with heels on the ground.

Brown going left is still bbq chicken

Giddey should keep running it at porzingis to foul him out

Why jb and jt playing anyway

It's nice to see Cason playing with his son JB

lock dort in LA fitness after this game

al horford is immortal i swear

Al, are you fr rn dude?

F*** off Al

Im curious as to why Tatum did not pick number 8 (as 24 is retired already) and name his kid Kobe for maximum cringe

hehe thnx refs

Refs have money on us? Lol this is bizarre

Why do we keep passing the ball directly to Celtics players?

Dort is absolutely terrible at everything

I really pray for a win tonight. Celtics fans are annoying AF.

Dang Boston is good

Embarrassing for them that this is even this close lol. We’d be winning if we hit our regular 3s

I’m genuinely not a believer in this boston team come playoff time.

Mark rolling out another dumb f*** unit to undo all the good work done to start the quarter

We start gaining momentum and take giddey off. Mark trying to avoid the lakers

One thing this game is showing is why Shai is a MVP candidate over Tatum. Boston is absolutely loaded at every position

Hayward has absolutely no shooting touch somehow

"Somehow."    He was washed long before we acquired him.

Hayward is cooked.

Bad night for an awful Chet game

Thank god Porzingis is out

Can we admit Hayward sucks now

lol Tatum with the f***ing headwhip when he barely gets touched… you can take the player out of Dook but you can’t take the Dook out of the player

So illegal screen on Porzingus and Tatum clamping Dort’s arm. Still a foul on Dort.

Tingus is shooting like 85% against us this year lol

Hayward -21 in 12 minutes. Get. Him. Out.

Ahhh there it is. The 4th quarter breakdown

Yeah okay just casually let them build a 20 point lead in 2 minutes

Far out the Celtics are so good

Jalen Brown is super overrated

A player like Porzingis is our kryptonite. We don't have anyone who can reliably guard him and that will get exploited in the playoffs. Chet will get there at some point but these bruising bigs really give him trouble right now.

Send Gordon home Sam. Dont even leave him on the bench for Mark to play him

should have just gone hard at tingus pingus, try get rid of him

It's like the Celtics stole all of Shai's klepto powers.

Hayward playing out these last days to a retirement in the offseason by the looks of it.

The Celtics scored 20 in 5 minutes… I don’t care if we’re missing our 2 best players… that’s ridiculous and Mark oughta be ashamed…

It’s over. I can’t see a world where we score 21 points in 7 minutes.

This will probably be the loss I feel the least bad about this season

Keeping starters in. Real smart.

4 of 5 starters in for them still? Yikes. Brown I understand, he’s been cold and they maybe want to get him going. Pingus just off now but man, White or Holiday getting injured in garbage could derail the season

The Celtics are just plain better. Scary team if they stay healthy

I agree. They are definitely better than us when we are missing our two best players.

Rank from worst to even more worst: Patrick Patterson, Markief Morris, Gordon Hayward

da** the Celtics are good when they hit the gas pedal.

No team stops they when they get going they are just too da** stacked

Healthy nuggets vs healthy Celtics would be an amazing Finals series.

It was fun thinking we had a chance in the 3rd, but alas, the blowout we all expected has arrived.

We held them off for 3 quarters at least but holy sh** they are so da** good. They can win in so many ways it is insane

It pi**es me off how mediocre the east is lol why do we have to be in the bloodbath.

Start learning Chinese Gordon

Can we narrow this gap to under 30 please?

missing our top 2 players and you'd swear we're losing to the Pistons by 30 based on this thread lol

Idc if Al's old, I liked his time with the Thunder.

Must be nice being able to go 7-15 and only score 24 as a number 1 option and still win by 30+

ESPN flexed our game tonight. They originally had Grizz/Bucks. I bet they wish they had kept that game 😂

The nba hates us; i'm glad they rested players. Imagine scheduling a team, the 76ers and Celtics on back to back on the road this late in the season. what bs

Dort & chet played like sh**. SACK them all

Da** we got destroyed lmao

To be fair, how many teams have more than 3 guys that are capable of being primary ballhandlers? This is only a problem when 2/3 are out.

Well the team they just got blown out by has like 6 primary ball handlers but  

What’s worse? Acting like the sky is falling or convincing yourself losses mean nothing in a race for home court advantage.

No one should be dooming and glooming. This was a scheduled L. Our bench got practice, our #1 and #2 got rest, and Gordon still sucks. These were all expected. We're a locked in #3 and now we won't be stuck with the Lakers most likely.

A loss friday and this forum implodes on itself like a dying star  (MY NOTE:  OKC @ Indy.  That would be a 3 game losing streak for OKC)

waive hayward

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 4/3/24 NKNND2kroo1ml4w4mJeuuAUr0DYRcP9EOLQCUtjhDqY

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down