Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:20 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-knicks-41124.html

by FLCeltsFan

Boston wants us to win so they don’t see us in the 2nd round

This is probably true. They also have best record in the league wrapped up.

Knicks come in overconfident. Short handed Celtics scrubs play like all-stars. We have seen this before.    Just blow these fools out in the first quarter and take out the wind beneath their wings.

No, they're sitting the whole team and we're playing the Cape Cod Division 3 Celtics squad

Boston has nothing to play for so I'm expecting them to sit their guys. Which is fine. I'd want us to do the same thing in their situation. Plus I really want those 50 wins!   Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24 Icon_smile_cool

Watch Payton Pritchard run circles around Brunson ,while Luke Kornet posterizes Ihart into the history books. :nod:

The Cape Cod Maine Celtics will be busy in OKC tonight, possibly clinching the G League title. The more experienced end of the bench for Boston will play a lot this evening though.   Go Maine! It's an abnormally fun G league team.

Mazulla is a try-hard   there is no chance the starters are out unless its a real injury

been saying all season this man is the worst "offender" of all things thibs gets accused of.

Last several games Mazzulla has been resting the starters in the 4th quarter and creating a situation where it's garbage time for the C's but not the other team. So if the game is close and he does that again you guys will have a good chance to get the win.

I f***ing hate the Celtics. They are the dirty irish. We need to win!

Would be the biggest win of the regular season if we can pull it off

Boston is playing everyone, right? Of course they are. I watched their game against the Bucks and those mofos were selling. No effort, going through the motions. Watch them come out full effort tonight.

Celtics starting all their questionable players. They’re shook 😭

After Milwaukee implodes…
MIL gets: Randle, Mitch, 4 1st round picks
NY gets: Giannis

I thought that Giannis hated Knicks for how they treated his brother.

I like how we match up with pretty much anybody. The only team I prefer to avoid would be the Heat. And it’s not really for basketball reasons. I just think they’re a dirty team and they would definitely injure one of our key players in a series with them.

Hopefully Boston draws them in round one.

LOL it pained Shaq so much to call us the 2nd best team in the East  (MY NOTE:  Maybe that's because you're not, you're the 3rd best)

Tatum is extremely shook by OG lmao.    Brown is gonna have to be the guy for them tonight.

KP soft as ever down low

inb4 refs gonna makeup for that last game by gifting celtics free throws

NY > Boston in all aspects, unequivocally.

Can we please respect Porz. He will make all of his open shots because us

I hate the Cs style of play, just a gross watch despite how good their team is

We can hang with this team.   Let's see how they handle the physical defense all game long

The whole Boston team decided to be healthy for today huh?

How has Brunson guarded Brown better than anyone else so far lol

Jaylin Brown is the reason this Celtics team will choke in the playoffs once again

Man this Celtics team is so loaded but their top 2 guys are just such chokers compared to the best guys on other teams. Most teams get better when their top guys lock in and are taking even more shots, but the Celtics do/will get significantly worse when Tatum and Brown are needed in big moments

Shoutout to Washington for giving the Celtics a 7 foot rim protector who can stretch the floor and getting absolutely nothing in return. Great job guys

Porzingis seems rather useless.

Boston coach be like. Their actually trying to win and I took that personally. Release the hounds

Cuz we are the knicks and everyone hates us for playing clean and succeeding.

How tf is Horford still top 20 in the NBA in 3 pt % at 37 years old?   Did he find the fountain of youth in Southie?

Chuck just guaranteed us a dub by picking BOS

do the celtics do anything other than shoot 3s its so broke

The Celtics are awful when they don't make their 3s. Most teams are bad when they dont make 3s but the Celtics might as well be the Pistons. They have no game

Horford 3s make me sick

Dude is walking corpse, shouldnt be hitting sh**

Cs defense is swiss cheese

Lmao the only thing Brown can do with his left hand is push off

Can’t wait to bludgeon these Boston b**ches in the playoffs. Soft as charmin

Celtics are such tryhards, locked up 1st weeks ago still playing their full rotation

Tatum crying for fouls whenever he misses 💀

TNT going OFF on Tatum's complaining.   I am here for it.

Looking forward to the Tatum T halfway through the 2nd Quarter.

Nice to see Stan call Tatum a baby

Anunoby is gonna frustrate Tatum to the point of ejection tonight

Celtics interior is soft. Our bigs should exploit that

Celtics shooting 64% FG and 55% 3PT, what's holding us up is outrebounding them 16-9

I hate the Celtics so much

Can't wait to see the annual JT and JB chokejob in the coming weeks 😊😊😊 always such a heartwarming event

The question is can Holiday and Pingas make up for their clutch deficiency

Da** the Celtics have a real weakness with defensive rebounding

I really despise tatum and his crying

this is such a weird game. i know celtics playing starters but they're just jogging around and shooting 3s.

Pritchard bodying Bogdanovich was low-key funny

Lmao Jaylen Brown is so overrated tbh

Tatum is soft too. OG playing physical and he’s looking over at the ref complaining. lol

Porzingis 7 foot 9 getting outrebounded by Josh "Shooting Guard" Hart

I would take Brunson over Tatum or Brown in a heartbeat and twice on Sundays. Just hoping someone can step up big in the playoffs to be his Robin

Look at those Celtic losers trying hard against us. They didn't put this much effort in their game against the Bucks.

Tatum and brown are the two most overrated players in the league

Just sit the starters Mazulla

Celtics are trash

celtics look very vulnerable

Celtics should just rest everybody in the second half, it is the gentleman thing to do lol

I dunno, I mean I want to get hyped but Boston looks like they're coasting, this game means way more for us than it does for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they sit Tatum and Brown the whole second half.

The Celtics are so unserious. These losers better stop wasting our time and rest their starters by the end of the 3rd.    That way, their fans can cope, seethe and call the Knicks tryhards when we demolish them by 40 lmfao

Celtics should have just rested their starters. They could use the excuse right now

Dude Miami would beat Boston in the first round. Celtics are too soft

Tatum total points under is free money against OG.  He's so shook lmao.

I can't wait for the Awful Coaching vid for this game, he absolutely grills Mazzula hahahah

Tatum so primed to lay an egg in the playoffs

and people wanna say tatum should be ahead of brunson in the mvp race?

Celtics are such whiney b**ches.Really shows how entitled they are having the best record.These dudes don’t act like contenders.

ngl Boston doesn't even look like they're trying on rebounds or just in general, weird game with a lot of ppl just walking and standing around. i mean I'll take it hahaha they're practically just sitting out if their effort is like this

I know Jaylen Brown embarrassed the Warriors for leaving him open from 3, but at the end of the day, it's not a bad strategy

Honestly, if I were the Celtics no starter would be playing. No one can take 1st from them at this point.

Brunson owns Tatum

Commentators making every excuse possible for the C’s

Celtics really think they’re the championship GSW team with these 3s 😭

DESPERATION HEAVES. GOOD GAMEPLAN MAZULLA

Tatum in playoff form

I genuinely can't believe he's still in. Figured it was just for the first half

Same honestly. Mazula watching The Town instead of coaching

no way Tatum is more valuable than Brunson

Joe Mozzarella could’ve saved face and not played his starters at all

How is this the first seed? Heat gave us a tougher time than the Celtics

Da** these commentators really saying that the reason Knicks are winning is because they’re playing for something while Celtics have it wrapped up. Crazy disrespect

Easiest blowout of the season? Once Bostons 3s weren’t falling they just gave up lol

Celtics are frauds, they can lie to themselves all they want that they didn’t even try tonight, but they did and they got spanked

So Jaylen Brown magically found the elixir to foul the whole time and not get called for fouls

Crazy how many Celtics fans are begging Joe Mazulla to sit the team because they clinched #1 lmfao what a shameless insecure fan base

It must be concerning for Boston fans seeing Holliday unable to lock up Brunson.

Celtics bout to throw in the towel like Doc Rivers

This game is why the Celtics haven’t won sh** with their core. They’re extremely soft when their shots aren’t falling

this is loser sh** by the celtics. imagine being a Cs fan and buying tickets to this game

Look at the stands, doesn't look likeany people did.

they were booing them earlier so someones gotta be there

Put up 100 on those bums in 3 quarters. Hope Celtics will continue their losing streak into the playoffs. 🥰🥰🥰

are we sure boston isn't just a soft, jump-shooting team that doesn't like being punched in the mouth?

theyre a 3 ball spam team who are very tall and play great positional defense. nothing special outside of that, their roster is stacked tho

That is what they are. That’s why they fold every year, even though they’ve had the best roster in the league for 3 seasons

shout out Kornet!   hes actually played an important role for boston

Love how the random dudes on the Celtics bench can’t miss while the starters sh** the bed lol

The C’s bench showed more fight than the starters

Why does the crowd sound like a high school cheer squad?

Svi Mykhailiuk sighting

These white boys can shoot

we win this no matter what, but at the same time, i dont want the celtics thinkin they found us out by full court pressing us so they can use it for later

Celtics put the all white garbage time team in to avoid any Boston crowd incidents

that whole celtics team can shoot threes. wtf. ive never seen anything like this

Da**, it seems if Boston wanted to win tonight all they had to do was play their bench.

FIRST EASTERN CONFERENCE TEAM TO BEAT BOSTON AT HOME

4th quarter scared me more than it should have

That was a fun 3 quarter game. Odd there was no 4th quarter.

Lmao this is why thibs leaves starters in maybe a lil longer than he should.

Brad Stevens found Sam Hauser by looking for the most Gordon Hayward looking mfer out there

I’m through with those clowns Chuck and Shaq. Instead of giving the Knicks credit they’re insisting the Pacers are gonna beat the Knicks.

Thankful for chuck, he just jinxed the pacers. Knicks guaran-TEED

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 4/11/24

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:49 pm

Never really been a fan of "comments from the other side" so no comments from this side!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down