Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:49 pm

It's a tank race to the bottom with Philly and Detroit.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home 908930-lowndes-whincup-tank

The Celtics are playing hard this year. A few nights ago they lost to WAshington in 2OT, after coming back from 25 down in the 3rd.

It's a tank season fer chrissakes let's not play around we NEED this loss.

I am probably the last one remaining, but I am rooting for a win. And what is worse, I always get to the game thinking we can do it

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Knicks will actually win tonight.

Ugh, we NEED to beat the filthy whores from Boston...just out of principle.

1 meaningless win? Naaaah sign me up for 58 more losses!

No Melo and no JR? Without those two ball haggers they will play together, move the ball and win this game tonight.

We stink until further notice, regardless of who plays or doesn't play. I wouldn't take us against anybody in the league except maybe Philly.

Melo has been cleared to play tonight.

Did these rumors make him play ? Oh my god

Meh we'll probably still lose anyway. No idea why he doesn't just sit out tho

He's going to have a monster game and spoil the tank for one night.

Rondo gonna eat Chump's food tonight...

Is Rajon "Bionic Elbow dropping" Rondo playing?

MELO Why Now we have one less excuse when we lose to Boston :[
3 more days before everyone can be traded.

Oh right Rondo should be suspended not hurt right now that’s why I was thinking he might be out. But I guess he’s not! Elbowing Lance in the face is okay! Hurrah!

Rule Change! Lance is a jerk, hereby all flagrants shall be downgraded to pats on the back

All Flagrants on Lance Stephenson shall hereby be turned into salary bonuses

If JR did that he'd be suspended a week Still I fully support Rondo’s actions in this case.

Boston is deceptively ok this year This counts as another quality loss in my book

I'm Stoked to hear Tommy Heinsohn talk shit tonight

Are we playing today?

Depends what you mean by "playing."

Not watching don't care anymore. This team is unwatchable.

Sit everyone, forfeit all games

Would it be theoretically possible to purposely injure the entire roster? If we can’t field 5 guys, we can’t play the rest of the season, right? Right?! RIGHT!?!

Guess Melo's "knee injury" isn't that bad. He's playing tonight. LOL

If he plays poorly, he'll suddenly be very "injured" again.

So, who on the Celtics is getting their career high tonight?

Boston playing pretty well now since Smart came back not an easy win.

Lets check out future knick Rondo  

Rondo will go off because he's headed here Imo.  (MY NOTE:  So, this is what despeciation and delusion sounds like...)

Zeller can't guard Amar'e, c'mon now

Amare letting that kid zeller kill him in the post like that?

Remember when this was a rivalry? Kinda like the Yankees and Red Sox. Lol

Evan Turner is kind of terrible

Brad Stevens looks like a frat boy

Amare should stop going for Zeller's pump fake at 20 feet from the basket. Sheesh

There is no bigger stat whore in the league than rondo

Huh look at that, we're winning. That's new

Don't worry... This, too, shall pass.

Ahh sh*t we bout to beat Boston's ass.

Fisher had enough when STAT had to foul Zeller who was beating him down the court. And he was giving him inside position every time before then

Sully is FAT

So is melo

Dalembert is clearly in there because our tank was not looking too strong tonight. Don't worry, Fisher knows how to fortify the tank.

Celtics want Okafor

Sorry but we're currently ahead of them in the standings according to nbadraft.net Maybe they should lose better.

Something has gone horribly wrong with the tank. There is a problem with the tank.

Lets keep ignoring elbows to the face refs

Best the Knicks have looked in ages

You do understand that like 2 total players on this team even play a little bit of defense, right?

If Rondo out-coach Fisher for a Boston WIN tonite .. Phil better sign Rondo in the offseason for whatever

Green shot that right in Melo's eye

This was starting to look like it might be a heart breaking win for us, but we're back on track

I know getting blown out by the Spurs 3rd stringers & blown out by the Timberwolves were bad but if we somehow lose this game we really, really suck. The Celtics are just garbage juice this year.

Evan Turner putting Knicks on strings

Jason Smith is currently driving the tank

I'm so confused if I watch games this year live. It hurts me if they loose, hurts me if they win. Just so unsatisfying no matter how it turns out lol.

Danny Ainge looks like such a dope

Zeller needs to spend the summer at the Cole Aldrich big man camp

Jeff green just snapped Shump arm in two

Not the first time a Celtic did that to a knick

THE CELTICS ALWAYS HURT IMAN SHUMPERT

Rondo having a field day with this defense. Triple double incoming.

Wait, we won the first half? When was the last time that happened?

Boy, gotta love how much better Amare's defense is this year. Let his man beat him downcourt for the easy layup then stood aside so he could dunk it on the next possession.

We gotta get it together and start playing worse next half

Shumpert needs to do a better job keeping his joints in place

Evan turner is my least liked player in the nba I think

Nah Paul Pierce Then KG. I could name a few guys before Turner.

Anyone impressed with Rondo tonight? He looks like he's on the decline. Not sure if I'd want to offer him big money for the next 4 years.

Rondo is kind of playing like a dick Not looking to score at all, just pounding the ball and throwing fancy passes fishing for highights

Shit I just realized we might actually win

Looks like we might win this one. Welp can't lose em all

Boston...brings out the best in NY.

That's fake crowd noise

Ed Malloy has taken over the game. Not surprised considering he is a Joey Crawford's protege.

Derek fisher finally noticing melo hasn't gotten a call in 4 years

Wow I just realized we have the most losses in the entire NBA. Our tank game is pretty strong at this point

Thorton needs to just go bald. He looks ridiculous.

The refs are literally putting their whistle away to help the Celtics.

WHY ARE WE WINNING

C's suck

They're extra bad tonight Refreshing to see it happen to another team for once

Bass is being way too physical

I don't care how bad someone wants to tank for a draft pick, if you don't want to beat Boston, you are crazy. Let's keep it going!

Coach Fisher getting a big fat first taste of what the officiating is like in Boston when you are a Knick.

I'm enjoying what might be a win and yet I know it's probably not for the best. This is a rough place to be. Still better then getting acting lessons from bill cosby though. So there's that.

Celts with the fake token comeback?

Don't mind Jeff Green and Rondo as a Knick

Whos that teenager on Celtic sideline with the clipboard? Woops….it’s Celtics head coach…

Kelly Olynyk 3?

More like olyKNICK

So nice to be on the other side of the fake comeback

I would really like Green and Rondo. Green would be an excellent second fiddle to a real star

I want Jeff Green real bad

It's ok boys, even the Philly tank hit a few bumps in the road. Lots of tankable games left.

Green should be making all star teams every season. He's super talented!

Nooo the tank is failing. This win will hurt us in the long run.

Last thing we need is a win

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home

Post by mrkleen09 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Of all the groups of losers in the NBA, the Knicks fans have to be at the top of the list.

No team has spent more money accomplish zero since the 1970s than the Knicks. Watching them struggle is a joy. Dicks.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down