After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud.

4 posters

Go down

After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud. Empty After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud.

Post by international Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:54 pm

In front of a crowd of 14, 800 people, we defeated Lithuania and Arvidas Sabonis. We defeated another good team of Italy with Danillo Gallinari.  We did it without 3 key players , Markus Howard , Julian Strawthers and Enrique Freeman. pardon me because this a Celtics page, but i felt the need to share this with my good friends in this page...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdkhkMefq3Q&pp=ygUoZmliYSBiYXNrZXRiYWxsIHB1ZXJ0byByaWNvIHZzIGxpdGh1YW5pYQ%3D%3D

international

Back to top Go down

After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud. Empty Re: After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud.

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:22 pm

No need to apologize for being so proud of your country!!! Congratulations and much success. They are lucky to have such a devoted follower
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud. Empty Re: After 20 years, my country will be at the Olimpic Games in France, I am so proud.

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:18 am

Congratulations to Puerto Rico!!

Tiene ganas. Vaya fuerte y con el orgullo de los Celtics!

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics17 Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:08 am

Nice job!! Congrats!!
Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ish-gty33QY&pp=ygUnZmliYSBvbHltcGljIHF1YWxpZnlpbmcgdG91cm5hbWVudCAyMDI0

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down