Shaq attack..

+3
sinus007
LACELTFAN
7 posters

Go down

Shaq attack.. Empty Shaq attack..

Post by LACELTFAN Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a big kick out of the BIG SHAMROCK?
He brings a lot of good humor to the clubhouse..(and I don't mean ice cream)
Tonite, the following occurred:
NOTES: O’Neal carried Rondo into the locker room before the game, cradling the 6-foot-1 point guard in his arms before gently putting him in his chair. O’Neal then asked: “Anything else, King Rondo?” Rondo said, “No, that’s all for now.” …
I can picture it so well...
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Shaq attack.. Empty Re: Shaq attack..

Post by 112288 Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 am

I get a kick out of him each time he is on the court. Especially when bodies fly, whistles blow and Shaq looks around like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:42 am

Hi,
I think it's true that Shaq's high level efforts wore off. Now he's playing close to how he played last year.
As for his fouls, let's be fair. He can establish his position and play Harvard Square statue but he'll be called for blocking foul anyway.
I hope, come playoff time, he's healthy and switches his afterburners on.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

I saw the story of "King Rondo" and Shaq.. and im willing to bet my left & right both that Rondo never so much as cracked a smile.. dood shows less emotion that a bored Vulcan..

when we're all healthy again its going to be an interesting lockerrom.. th stoic Perkins and Rondo.. the emotionally intense KG.. then West, Shaq, Donkey and Shrek goofing off.. i'm betting its the most oddball lockerroom in Celtics History
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Matty,

Do you have the video link to Shaq carrying Rondo? If so please post it.

Thanks, 112288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sksIDH7Alxo

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Matty wrote: I saw the story of "King Rondo" and Shaq.. and im willing to bet my left & right both that Rondo never so much as cracked a smile.. dood shows less emotion that a bored Vulcan..

when we're all healthy again its going to be an interesting lockerrom.. th stoic Perkins and Rondo.. the emotionally intense KG.. then West, Shaq, Donkey and Shrek goofing off.. i'm betting its the most oddball lockerroom in Celtics History

hooter,

check out the link provided by Sam. You were right, a bored Vulcan probably would have at least lifted one eyebrow. Rondo just turned around and started working on his sneakers.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Quiz question:

If Rondo, Quis, and Perk were to engage in a game of "Make the other guy smile first," who would win?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Matty wrote: I saw the story of "King Rondo" and Shaq.. and im willing to bet my left & right both that Rondo never so much as cracked a smile.. dood shows less emotion that a bored Vulcan..

hooter,

check out the link provided by Sam. You were right, a bored Vulcan probably would have at least lifted one eyebrow. Rondo just turned around and started working on his sneakers.

bob

"fascinating.."
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Sam wrote:Quiz question:

If Rondo, Quis, and Perk were to engage in a game of "Make the other guy smile first," who would win?

Sam

Sam,

I say "Rondo, hands down".

Rondo will offer a joint to Q, and watch him enter 7th heaven.

Then he'll tell Perk he's gonna shut down Bynum and Howard in the playoffs and he'll start giggling like a little school girl.

They'll try to get to him by telling him he's gonna be the starting point guard in the All-Star game and lead the league in assists and he'll say "of course I am, and who do you think will be on the receiving end of all those assists?" and he'll crack them up instead.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Sam

i dunno about smiling, but i bet Rondo and Perk both at least lifted an eyebrow when they found about about the 1 million dollar bust 'Quis had made of himself last season..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Shaq attack.. Marqui16

Matty wrote:

Sam

i dunno about smiling, but i bet Rondo and Perk both at least lifted an eyebrow when they found about about the 1 million dollar bust 'Quis had made of himself last season..

You mean this diamond encrusted thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:48 pm

yup Shocked
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

The reason I enjoy this story so much is because of Rondo's reaction...
I didn't even really need to see the video, I could picture it.
Rondo, as if he expected that this would be his method of transportation from now on, in a deadpan expression says: "No that's all for now..."
as in, "but get back to me...Shamrock..."
This would be a fun locker room to be a part of.
I don't know how important that is in winning, but I'd like to think that it is at least some small part.
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down