"Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket??

5 posters

Go down

"Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket?? Empty "Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket??

Post by BloodRunsGreen Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Is anyone else seeing the "Bandwidth Exceeded" message with the Photobucket ad all over this forum or is this just a problem with my own computer??? I'm not getting it with any other site or program?
BloodRunsGreen
BloodRunsGreen

Back to top Go down

"Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket?? Empty Re: "Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket??

Post by carpecarpium Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Same here. Only on this site. It's driving me nuts.

carpecarpium

Back to top Go down

"Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket?? Empty Re: "Bandwidth Exceeded" Message from Photobucket??

Post by pete Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi,

This looks like a host/server issue that we are working on to solve, I'm not sure of your age, but, as they said in the Outer Limits, we are taking Control Of Your Television Set.

It is not just you, so, be patient as the team is working on getting an answer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRunsGreen Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks for the update, Pete. Just glad I, and my computer, are not going bonkers!
BloodRunsGreen
BloodRunsGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by carpecarpium Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah, thanks Blood. I thought it was only me.

Thanks for looking into it Pete.

carpecarpium

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Its not just you, hang in, we will have it solved ASAP. In the meantime, post away!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by SAM L. BILLRKG Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:55 pm

If the words get stuck in it highlight them. It makes them "easier" to read.

SAM L. BILLRKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 pm

I believe it's solved.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down