Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH

4 posters

Go down

Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH Empty Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH

Post by dboss Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:27 am

This thing gets more interesting by the hour.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH Empty Re: Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH

Post by dboss Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:37 am

Are Celtics still in mix for dh or cp. they r stock piling chips ....seems like da is looking for a big deal....
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH Empty Re: Lakers Pull out of Paul Deal..Next Target...DH

Post by steve3344 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Howard has asked to be traded to the Nets:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=An1mZGnhiNMTscUF099vpCa8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_howard_requests_trade_magic_nets_121011

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

So if the Magic say no we can get a better deal from the la would ..howard protest????

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 am

Who is Paul Deal?
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

I was with TJ and so many others in labasting Mr. Potato Head, Dictator-for-Life David Stern, for vetoeing the CP3 deal. Three management teams worked many hours putting together a 3-4 year plan and tried to make the trades they felt were in their best interests to accomplish that 3-4 year plan.

The three parties then go back to the drawing board to try and put together a deal the league would approve. Last night, I heard that new deal was resubmitted to the league for approval.

Then I heard the Lakers pulled out.

This makes the Laker's management team (with Dr. Buss in the hospital that would be his idiot son Mini-Buss, Kupchak and, presumably, Mike Brown) look schizophrenic and/or incompetent. I have a high regard for Mitch Kupchak (although I've always wondered how much of the Laker trades over the past 10 years have been him and how much was just him doing the paperwork and phone calls for Dr. Buss) and I don't think Brown is much of a player in this either. That would leave Mini-Buss wearing the dunce cap.

Unbelievable. If I was the ownership of the Rockets and the Hornets (which, of course, are all the rest of the owners), I'd be royally pissed off at the Lakers right now. All that work, all that planning, all that structuring and then re-structuring for nothing, just because the Lakers decided to change focus at 11:59 on the fly.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down