2 posters

Go down

Injury List vs Orlando tonight Empty Injury List vs Orlando tonight

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Rondo, Ray - out
JON - game time decision
Dooling, Wilcox - plan to play
Pietrus - ???

No JON means that Steamer and Wilcox are going to be giving up 12 fouls. Let's hope Dwight has a bad night at the line.

I'm assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that Doc will start Bradley again, to give Nelson fits and so that Dooling can give the second unit some firepower.

So, the starters, IMO, will be Bradley, Sasha, Pierce, KG and Wilcox. KG's going to be worn down to a nub tonight, because he's going to be playing a lot of minutes at 5 against a bigger, stronger, heavier center.

I don't know if having Dooling and Wilcox coming back is a net positive or not, considering we might lose JON. Normally, I'd say +, but against D12 you need beef and lots of it.

If JON is out, I think this just got harder...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Injury List vs Orlando tonight Empty Re: Injury List vs Orlando tonight

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Now they're saying Pietrus will play.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm

against the magics lineup i think we have to realize we're going to lose the war at the 5.. its almost a given. But we can wear down Howard a bit by constantly throwing fresh bodies at him. I dont think i'd have KG vs Howard though. I actauly like KG vs either anderson or Hedo.. so much in fact, i wonder, how woudl KG do at the 3?

the 5 rotation could look like this and change out every 5-6 minutes all night long

c- steisma-Bass-Wilcox

at the 4- Bass- KG-Wilcox

at the 3-KG- daniels-Peitruss- PP-sasha

the 2- PP- Dooling-Daneils-peitruss-sasha

at the point- Bradley- Dooling

the thing to do i think would be change up PP on defense when KG isnt on the floor, so on offense he';d be the 2 and on defense he'd play back at the 3 allowing daniles or peitruss or sasha to slide in at the 2..

Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Matty wrote:against the magics lineup i think we have to realize we're going to lose the war at the 5.. its almost a given. But we can wear down Howard a bit by constantly throwing fresh bodies at him. I dont think i'd have KG vs Howard though. I actauly like KG vs either anderson or Hedo.. so much in fact, i wonder, how woudl KG do at the 3?

the 5 rotation could look like this and change out every 5-6 minutes all night long

c- steisma-Bass-Wilcox

at the 4- Bass- KG-Wilcox

at the 3-KG- daniels-Peitruss- PP-sasha

the 2- PP- Dooling-Daneils-peitruss-sasha

at the point- Bradley- Dooling

the thing to do i think would be change up PP on defense when KG isnt on the floor, so on offense he';d be the 2 and on defense he'd play back at the 3 allowing daniles or peitruss or sasha to slide in at the 2..

Matty,

I like KG on Anderson too, a long player on a long player, I just don't see how KG doesn't spend some time on D12.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down