Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning.

3 posters

Go down

Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning. Empty Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning.

Post by Sam Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 am

For years, I've been maintaining that Brian Scalabrine would make a very good NBA coach. It appears that he's now headed in that direction, joining Tom Thibodeau's coaching staff in Chicago.

Also, Hoops Hype's reporting that E'twaun Moore will shortly sign a two-year contract with the Orlando Magic.

Sam

NBA Rumors : Boston Celtics Brian Scalabrine To Become Bulls Coach
Published: 4 hours ago
Rob Nelson
robnelson
RANT It!
Mike DiNovo-US PRESSWIRE

BOSTON- The NBA rumor mill again has a Boston Celtics flavor. The latest NBA rumors have former Celtics cult icon Brian Scalabrine staying with the Chicago Bulls. The twist to this story is Scal is not going to be the last man on the bench and unofficial coach. Scal is going to join Tom Thibodeau‘s staff in Chicago.

This rumor is probably one hundred percent true. Scal has long been considered a great guy to have on the team due to the fact he was great at helping coach players during practice. Why else was anyone still paying him the veteran minimum to sit on the bench and practice with an NBA team? Celtics head coach Doc Rivers always made it clear that he felt Scal would be coaching some day and insisted he had a spot on his bench for the famous red head. The problem for Doc is his old partner Tommy Thibs beat him to the punch and landed Scal.

Scal is a fun loving guy with a great basketball IQ and a body with skill that just did not match his mental aptitude. Scal also has the ability to explain the game to a guy to motivate them and make them a better player. In other words the perfect candidate to coach. I am glad Scal is breaking into this field. Doc Rivers is not going to be around forever. After a few years of seasoning as an assistant, how cool would it be for Scal to be the Celtics head coach? I hope it happens. Remember Go Green Or Go Home!!!!!!!
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning. Empty Re: Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning.

Post by bobheckler Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 am

Sam,

I never doubted Scal would end up in coaching. All his coaches loved him on their teams even though he rarely got off the bench. Clearly, Thib loves him. The yammerheads at BDC didn't appreciate his play, an opinion I definitely do not share.

As far as Moore goes, good for him. The league could always use a shooter. He needs to work on his consistency. It'll be interesting to see him battle JJ Redick for minutes. Is JJJ still with Houston or did they waive him too?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning. Empty Re: Message to all the BDC doubters: Looks like Scal's NBA coaching career is beginning.

Post by Matty Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Coach Veal... bring it on!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Bob,

As much as I detest ESPN, they seem to have the most updated schedules. They show Moore gone from Houston and Johnson still with Houston.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down