GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A.

3 posters

Go down

GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A. Empty GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A.

Post by gyso Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

By John Schuhmann, NBA.com
Posted Oct 22, 2012 11:20 AM

In his ninth season in the NBA, LeBron James got his ring. Now, how many more can he get?

At least one, if you ask the league's general managers. Despite major moves made by the Los Angeles Lakers, the Miami Heat are still the prohibitive favorites to win their second straight title, according to NBA.com's 11th annual GM Survey. And James is clearly head and shoulders above every other player in the league.

All 30 GMs responded to 57 different questions about the best teams, players, coaches, fans, and offseason moves. General managers were not permitted to vote for their own team or personnel. Percentages are based on the pool of respondents to each question of the survey, rather than all 30 GMs.

As it says, it is a survey of all 30 GM's. It sounds like some of the GM's didn't answer all the questions.

So, is the 'pool of respondents' shallow or deep?

http://www.nba.com/news/2012-13-gm-survey/index.html

By the way, when I accessed the video on the page, the commercial always works, but the actual video locks up after 30 or more seconds. Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited by gyso on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added video lock up question)

Back to top Go down

GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A. Empty Re: GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A.

Post by sinus007 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Gyso,
Thanks for the info.
It'd really be interesting to see who voted for what/who.
Also, it'd make more sense to do it in the middle of the season, say before AS-break. Except, of course, Predictions part.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A. Empty Re: GM Survey: LeBron and Heat the faves, but look out for L.A.

Post by Outside Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 am

gyso wrote:By the way, when I accessed the video on the page, the commercial always works, but the actual video locks up after 30 or more seconds. Does this happen to anyone else?
It worked fine for me. I have a Windows 7 PC and used Firefox as the browser.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down