Matty
bobc33
pete
RosalieTCeltics
beat
Sam
11 posters

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Empty CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Post by Sam Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm

The Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame 2012 voting has been completed. Since only one vote separated four of the five finalists, and because all five received at least the minimum of three votes required for induction, the decision was made to induct all five. Hearty congratulations to the very deserving inductees (in alphabetical order):

Cowens
Dboss
Matty
Mrkleen

All of the other other candidates on the original list will automatically be considered candidates for next year's voting. Thanks to all who voted during the selection process.

The total list of members of Sam's Hall of Fame now include our lone charter member, Jeb, plus (in alphabetical order):

Jeb (Charter Member)

Beat
BobC
BobH
Cowens
Dboss
gyso
Matty
Mrkleen
NYCelt
Outside
Pete
RosalieTCeltics
Sam

Congratulations all.

The Administrators of Sam’s Celtics Forum
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Post by beat Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Very Happy

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Congrats to all, Now let's play some Celtic Basketball!!!!!

All were most deserving.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Congrats to all! This board thrives because of you!!!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Well deserved and congrats to all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 pm

cheers for all the HOFers and future HOFers!!

p.s. this calls for some cheesecake, thankfully i have some cheesecake in muh fridge awaiting me!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 am

Congratulations to the new Hall of Fame Five. I must say I'm relieved that all five made it in, since I was limited to voting for only two and didn't like leaving others off the list. Excellent choice.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 am

I voted for all five, twice. Congrats all!
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks guys.

I will make even attempt to live up to the honor by being a kinder and gentler poster out here this year. Oh who am I kidding.

Just hope you all know that even in the midst of a disagreement, my respect and admiration for each of you never wavers...and it is all driven by my love of the Celtics.

Any list that is headlined by Jeb is one I am thrilled to be part of. Thanks again.

Paul
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm not gonna be kinder or gentler, is there a banquet or better yet a buffet?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:I'm not gonna be kinder or gentler, is there a banquet or better yet a buffet?

Congratulations to all of this year's entrants. There's nothing quite like being recognized by your peers to make you feel good.

Yeah, Cow, there is a banquet. It's in San Francisco this Sunday. :-)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Well bob you came all the way from San Fran to Flushing to Boston for that dinner at No Name, I wish I could come, but after hurricane right now is not a good time. Maybe I'll get Steve to go to that same place in Chinatown?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

I am up for a Boston meet up soon as well. Maybe after Sam is back from the West Coast, we can look into it.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Road Trip? Did I hear Road Trip???

Count me in either Boston or NYC! I haven't seen you guys in too long, though I did see Beat and Marcus a couple of weeks ago and will see Ros this Saturday night.

Too many great people on here to only know online......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 pm

BobH,

Just to clarify the date of our get-together, it'll be Saturday the 10th (not Sunday the 11th). Although, if you know of a good banquet on Sunday, I could be available.

Looking forward to it.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 am

sam wrote:BobH,

Just to clarify the date of our get-together, it'll be Saturday the 10th (not Sunday the 11th). Although, if you know of a good banquet on Sunday, I could be available.

Looking forward to it.

Sam

Sam,

Quite right, I mispoke, November 10th it is @ Lefty O'Doul's.

I hope there isn't a good banquet on the 11th, I'm leaving that day for Sedona, AZ for some disgracefully undeserved R&R.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down