Marcus after 2 games

Go down

Marcus after 2 games Empty Marcus after 2 games

Post by beat Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 pm

team is 1 and 1 now relative easy win Thursday 35-25. Cut the turnovers from 26 to 18 and raised assists 5 to 10 from the previous 1 point loss.

Marcus has done well, but it certainly looks like perhaps he has started his last game. There is a player on the bench who played very well and personally I thought would start in front of him anyway. Marcus played the first 6 minutes last game and did OK. But when he came out he never went back in. Anyway we discussed it an took it for what it is. Three kids didn't get to play at all. He will keep working, play hard in practice, and all those things. I'm sure he'll still get time off the bench. And really this is a bit of a prep for next year when there will be a fairly bare cupboard for the JV team. Got over the feeling of being a bit sorry/sad about it real quick when I told him to think of all the children with illnesses/sickess who will never see a bench let alone time on the floor.

Next game Monday on the road.

Oh a bit of a funny note...........Marcus is taking Health this year and he has the computer baby this weekend that he has to care for. The thing looks and acts like a real baby to a point. It'll start crying and you gotta figure out why, change it, feed it, rock it, whatever. (lock it in the closet) kidding of course, as there are microchips in it that can tell if your being a proper parent. So on Monday when he takes it back the teacheer plugs it in and downloads the results for his grade.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down