swish
swedeinestonia
bobc33
gacracker
KellyGreen17
Sam
11 posters

Go down

THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING Empty THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING

Post by Sam Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 pm

The holidays will come a bit early for three lucky board members. On Saturday of this week (December 12), three names will be drawn randomly from the ranks of all who have subscribed to this forum by that date. (The drawings will be made by forum administrators, who will not be eligible to win.) Each of the three winners will be notified by email and will be asked for an address. Each will then receive a check for purchase of NBA League Pass.

This drawing is made possible by anonymous contributions from forum board members who simply wanted to spread some holiday cheer. We are most grateful for their generosity and this demonstration of the true spirit of the season.

Good luck and happy holidays to all.

Sam

Last edited by Sam on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING Empty Re: THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING

Post by KellyGreen17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow this board just keeps getting better and better. Thanks to Sam and all the admins, as well as the anonymous contributors!
KellyGreen17
KellyGreen17

Back to top Go down

THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING Empty Re: THREE LUCKY FORUM MEMBERS TO WIN FREE NBA LEAGUE PASSES IN DRAWING

Post by gacracker Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm

I already have League Pass. Please do not include me in the drawing.

GC
gacracker
gacracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm

GC,

We figured the check could compensate someone who already has it. But we can certainly exclude you or anyone else who wishes it. It's a nice gesture to want the passes to go to people who most need them. We'll abide by your wishes with thanks.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gacracker Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Sam wrote:GC,

We figured the check could compensate someone who already has it. But we can certainly exclude you or anyone else who wishes it. It's a nice gesture to want the passes to go to people who most need them. We'll abide by your wishes with thanks.

Sam

Sam: I m going to let you keep my name in the pot for the drawing on the brand new 60-inch Wide screen Plasma Integrated HDTV: LG model DU-60PY10..... that is rumored to be in the offing. Wink Wink Wink

Can definitely use!

GC
gacracker
gacracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Sam,

Please do not include me in the drawing either, I get all the Cs games and would not use league pass and would love to see someone who needs it get it.

But please know I am grateful for the offer and think the anonymous contributor(s) are super for contributing these!

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Wow super cool!

It is my birthday on Friday so I hope that will be the lucky charm!
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Sam

Please remove my name from the drawing. Between Comcast, NBA.com, TNT, and NCAA college hoops (both men and woman) I'm booked solid into June. Thanks to all of you that made this generous offer possible but I am sure that there is a more deserving person amongst the members.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Bobc and Swish, duly noted.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

sweet!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRunsGreen Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Cool Beans!!!!
BloodRunsGreen
BloodRunsGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 pm

uh could you put my name in extra for bob and swish?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by David14 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 am

Sam/Staff, I purchase Celtics League Pass and Broadband before paying taxes, feeding myself, and/or putting gas in my car during a snow storm!! Therefore, I'll pass in favor of another Celtic Nation brother/sister. Hope the winners have a wonderful holiday season watching the guys in Green go after #18.

David

PS- Cousy, Mr. Basketball, will always be the best
David14
David14

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 am

Thank you administrators and contributors. That is very generous of you. That is a great holiday gift and idea!!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks David. Even before putting gas in the car? Whew!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 am

NOTE: THE DRAWING IS BEING DELAYED ONE DAY TO SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, ON WHICH IT HAPPENS THREE OF THE ADMINISTRATORS WILL BE MEETING. IT WILL BE EASIER TO DO THE DRAWING WITH ALL THREE IN THE SAME ROOM.

Thanks,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David14 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Sam, I told you I was a diehard C's fan!!!!

David
David14
David14

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

this is really terrific. effusive thanks to the board and, as always, to Sam.

Michael in Denver
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down