Best Of Tommy - Heat 11/9

Go down

Best Of Tommy - Heat 11/9 Empty Best Of Tommy - Heat 11/9

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
"Lebron's a great, great player. If you can hold him to his average, you're doing a great job ... Need a guy like Jeff Green to defend him"
4:27 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
"Humphries ready to play, coming off the bench after not playing that much, that's great stuff!!!" 7 points in 7 minutes, +10
5:21 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
On Crawford's & Pressey's play against #Heat: "Both of them came in & played very, very good point guard ... Imagine what Rondo could do!"
5:52 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
"Olynyk's getting an education, which is very important, playing center in his defense ... He's doing a decent job!"
6:45 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
On Brad Stevens' poise in leading #Celtics: "He talks right to the players, softly. Nice and calm. Not like me."
7:13 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
On Wallace to Green for game-winner: "That pass had to get over the top of a 6'11 guy who was jumping & waving his arms... It was perfect."
7:15 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Follow
"He goes to the hoop, baby! People kind of move away! Let him go!" With game-winner, 24 pts, Jeff Green wins the #TommyAward! #CelticsTalk
7:40 PM - 9 Nov 2013

bob
MY NOTE: I agree with all of Tommy's points. Hump was great coming in cold like that and Olynyk is absolutely, positively getting an education at center (aka "getting schooled"). Tommy's claim that Stevens talks to the players differently than the way he did is classic Tommy understatement.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down