C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves

5 posters

Go down

C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves Empty C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves

Post by k_j_88 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Clever title...

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/report-cs-re-kindling-love-twolves?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Report: C's re-kindling the Love with T'Wolves
July 5, 2014, 5:30 pm
---

I would have posted the article, but I'm not quite sure how to copy pictures....

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves Empty Re: C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves

Post by Sam Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm

KJ,

Often, if I just copy and paste the article, the pictures just come along with it. But not always. And I don't know of another way to copy pictures (although I know there is at least one). Maybe gyso, or another tech maven, will give us some clues.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves Empty Re: C's rekindle the "Love" with T'Wolves

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 am

Right click on the picture, select "copy pucture url".  Click on second icon from the left in the box that contains the youtube logo and paste the url there and hit ok.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:35 am

Pieced together a few relates articles I found.

Sam

Report: C's re-kindling the Love with T'Wolves
July 5, 2014, 5:30 pm

And you thought all that Kevin Love-to-Boston stuff was over?

A tweet from Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski Saturday afternoon said Celtics team president Danny Ainge was continuing his pursuit of the Timberwolves' big man and was getting creative in doing so:

Baxter Holmes of The Boston Globe then added to it with talk of involving acquisition from other teams that the C's could flip to Minnesota for Love. Flip as in Minnesota coach/GM/part-owner/master of Love's domain/Saunders.

Holmes:

Boston still has eight first round draft picks over the next five seasons, as well as three trade exceptions that add up to $12.3 million. As the free agency period in the NBA continues in the coming days, it's possible the Celtics may be able to acquire a player or players that intrigue Minnesota from a third team for a combination of draft picks and other young players on their roster. From there, they could offer those player(s) to Minnesota in a deal for Love.

Despite the report, it's worth noting the Celtics used one of their top trade assets (the no. 6 overall pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft, which should make it more challenging for Boston to acquire any target that might satisfy Minnesota's demands. The Wolves may also still be content to hold onto their All-Star power forward for the start of the next season as well. Either way, this is a situation that still bears watching to see what Ainge has up his sleeve.

Baxter Holmes        ✔ @BaxterHolmes

Celtics also willing to use their picks to acquire players from other teams that they could then ship to Minnesota in a deal for Kevin Love.
4:33 PM - 5 Jul 2014
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:24 am

All you need is love!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:21 am

I knew the love affair was not over.

I expect the Celts to make a deal.

The Wolves need realize that the longer the wait the less they will get.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 am

dboss wrote:I knew the love affair was not over.

I expect the Celts to make a deal.  

The Wolves need realize that the longer the wait the less they will get.

Dboss

dboss,

I thought the opposite, I thought we were done once we used those picks and they weren't traded to Minny immediately.

If Danny's is trying to turn this into a 3 or 4 team mega-deal that's pretty hard to do but also outstanding work and effort by Danny trying to make lemonade by swapping his cherries for someone else's blueberries that go to the guy with the lemons who give them to Danny.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 am

Adrian Wojnarowski        ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow
Here's something that remains unchanged: Danny Ainge's relentless pursuit of creative ways to engage Minnesota on a Kevin Love deal.
1:22 PM - 5 Jul 2014

Follow
Minnesota hesitant, would rather not give up best player & rebuild again, especially after 10-year playoff drought, the longest in the NBA.
1:51 PM - 5 Jul 2014
MY NOTE:  Which part of "you don't have a choice" don't you understand?

Follow
Celtics also willing to use their picks to acquire players from other teams that they could then ship to Minnesota in a deal for Kevin Love.
1:33 PM - 5 Jul 2014

bob
Danny, the true pitbull.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Bob,

Why do I have this sudden urge for fruit punch?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down