Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:49 am

According to ESPN, Celtics have played the toughest schedule so far

Celtics are better than expected. They beat Brooklyn by 16 and beat the Bulls in Chicago. Also their 3 losses were to Houston, Dallas and Toronto, all good team. To Dallas they lost by 5 and to Toronto only by 3...so yeah, it will be tough to beat them but we just simply NEED this W!

Celtics have big injuries too.
This will be another close game though because we are on a back-to-back. Boston has played well and have been off a few days.

I get frustrated listening to Presti. I listen intently to him talk, and then after he's spoken for five minutes or longer, I realize he's not said a dam thing. I've even rolled back his interviews, and broke them down sentence by sentence, thinking he actually did say something and I just missed it, or maybe there's some cryptic message , or maybe its like the Beatles White Album and I need to play it backwards ......... Whatever, but still, he never says anything.

Presti much more tight lipped than most GM's ... You just don't realize how tight lipped he is being when you listen to him b/c he is such a good talker ... Dude should be in politics. He would probably get my vote.

I still think we can beat the Celtics on a back-to-back. For some reason we have been competitive on the second night of a back-to-back so far this season.

Lamb jacks up another crap shot Same ol’ Thunder

Lamb is absolute trash...

Evan Turner checking in. I’d swap him for Lamb. Or Reggie

Perk is going to werk on Zeller

I can live with most of the shots the Celtics have taken so far. Unfortunately it appears to be, "Make Every Jumper We Take," night for the home team.

Can't believe Jeff Green made that BS 30 foot heave with half a second left on the shot clock. We had some momentum, got the lead down to 9, and Green makes that crap.

Perk our saviour!

Zone is bothering Celtics.

Zone was ..... Bothering Celtics.

With this squad currently, I think we might be the worst team in the NBA.

Marcus Smart is out injured. Shame he's one I wanted to see. Actually with Bradley Smart and Rondo they don’t need Lamb or Jackson. Dammit.

They took 3 points off Celts at the quarter. If they do that every quarter we will be in this game!

Perk gets an o-board and slams it home. He should have lost that weight years ago. He’s so much better.

Perk gets another two, he's 2-3. Seriously he is outplaying Adams. Gets another. Ownage of Zeller. 3-4.

Olynyk has 12 on 5-5. Ownage of Adams.

Man I would love to be that guy mopping the floor…get to watch the game close up

Perkins has 6 points 3-4. No fouls. 3 rebounds. 1 asst. Team best +/ = +10

Avery Bradley too much for Reggie.

Olynyk 12 Bradley 10 and Rondo 10 in double figures for them. Sullinger has 8 and Green 9 That’s what a starting lineup stats should look like. Not Reggie with 29 hungous points and no-one else in double figures

Perk Kicking everyones asses Shooting 75%……

There's something about Perk that just calms the water…… Gonna miss him if he goes

Whooooo !! Reggie hit that from the " Red Auerbach "

Perk lays down the law...

Rondo one rebound away from a triple double He’s almost as good as Ice Cube who can "mess around and get a triple-double".

I really hope Reggie Jackson ends up on a team I like when all the people calling him a selfish hero baller run him out of OKC.

Sounds like he's running himself out of town and we're just yelling insults at his getaway car!

Morrow again 20 on 7-12

OMG Get the ball To-morrow

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down