Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:00 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-thunder-31815.html

Boston can get hot and be a pest. They have beaten Phx and NO when we needed them too. Probably another rough close game...

They have a bunch of guards including a flopper and no real center. Good thing we're not playing them on St. Patrick's Day.

We should win this one at home I think.. Hope..

Someone please tell me what happened to our defense this year??????????? Kanter's defense down low is it really that bad>>?

Oh God! It is painful to watch Waiters play...(MY NOTE:  From God's mouth to your ears)

How in the world are you going to let that long haired goofy fool shoot two WIDE OPEN 3S???

That's who we passed up to take Adams in the 2013 draft..Celtics took him with the next pick

It's brooks' way of coaching perimeter defense that causes EVERY team we play to shoot so many open 3s. When the **** is everyone gonna realize that. It's been this way for years.

Bench waiters brooks you ****ing monkey

We are really a pathetic team right now

We have two huge big men and we never post them up.

Look who is the coach, doesn't know how to run an offense with a big man. When mark Bryant is your big man coach, u have problems. Brooks just isn't smart enough

Smart is on a mission.

Marcus Smart is something like a 30% 3P shooter on the season, so of course he starts hitting them tonight against us.

Losing to the Celtics at half. Boston always turns up against the West team fighting for playoff spots.

Boston looks like a team on a mission. We look like a bunch of individuals that so badly want this season to end

Boston shot 7/10 from three in the 2nd. Awesome.

U can't tell me that a real coach, who knows how to teach perimeter defense, couldn't stop a team from getting soooooo many open 3s. This **** happens all the time. Why doesn't brooks change what he is doing?

He can't teach. If he could I would think he would have already

WTF does smart shoot normally from 3?

If we blow what was a 16 point lead with about 7ish minutes to go, at home, to the bleeping Celtics, I'm going to lose it.

Not like Boston is a terrible team. But this team and guarding the 3s

Marcus smart's 7 three pointers are most by a celtics rookie, EVER!!! Of course it came against the thunder

OKC isnt good guarding the 3, but could one game a team not make everything they throw up from 3. Some of it is bad defense, so is no-names like Matt Barnes, and a rookie like Smart just having that game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away

Post by Sam Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Sounds something like this forum about three months ago.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down