Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 pm

If they f***ing struggle against the Celtics I'm going to lose it

Boston's in full-tank mode. We're in full-crisis mode. Got an uneasy feeling we're gonna claw and scratch our way to a win. We're gonna make it look REALLY HARD. :-?

This is practice for Saturday game against the Hawks You will hear thibs yelling out practice drills lol

Turner going to kill us like always....this is actually a huge game for us...pretty sad

I am expecting Evan Turner to play well. With Green gone, he is playing the point forward role and has actually been ok (outside of shooting). He will never be a player on a good team as he always needs the ball to be effective, but I could easily see him going for 18 6 & 6 tomorrow. That will annoy me.

This team isn't even fun to watch anymore.

Pau doesn't care about defense. Tim Duncan plays better defense than him

Jimmy is bricking everything, yet Thibs calls the end of quarter play for him, why?

Onlinyk is destroying us

Hoping for no Sullinger-Olynyk decimation.  (MY NOTE:  In fact, Kelly was high scorer and they both rebounded well)

We are going to win this 30 points difference. I am not joking. What is enough is enough.

I really hope Rose is guarding Turner while Kirk guards Bradley. Rose genuinely dislikes Turner so I can see Rose taking it as a personal and keeps him in check while he drops 25-30 on him. I see our first blowout in a long while. Matter of fact, I see us beating not only Celtics but also Hawks tomorrow too.

Pretty crazy that this is the first game of our 58 game winning streak.

If Turner starts abusing Rose they should try Snell on him. Try to hide Rose on someone like Bradley or Smart if that happens. Maybe Pressey if that bricklayer plays.

Last game was Evan Turner going crazy, I wonder who's gonna be the scrub that goes off tonight .

If there's a guy I wouldn't mind missing like half a season it's Hinrich, lol

Sully usually has a field day against us with his massive booty moving our defenders about. (MY NOTE:  "Massive booty" is more accurate than the "fat" comments we usually see)

They're shooting 57% This is a tragedy.

If Kirk was a team player he would retire....

Looks like another barn burner vs the fearsome Celtics!

Getting beaten in transition by Olynyk,

Larry Bird is not walking through that door. And thank god he isn't for our sake.

So... We kinda stink

I wonder if theirs any possibly way To trade for KG and I’m serious. This team is lacking some nasty right now.

I'm really starting to get worried about this team. How the hell do we let Boston score 58 on us in a half!?

Gotta remember that Celtics are great mid-range shooters, and Thibs' defensive strategy is to force mid-range shots. That + Kirk = Sadness.

Hawks could very well shoot 100% against us tomorrow and I'm only half kidding

I don't even want to think about that game. I would not be surprised to lose by 50.

But the UC will be rocking!

Compared to the library?

NONE OF OUR BIGS ARE DENSE ENOUGH TO STOP SULLINGER HE’S GOT THAT BIG BABY DAVIS PHYSIQUE

Told ya'll SULLINGER will be our demise

You know someone can't play defense if Pressey is the guy driving past you for a lay up.

Another game where the supposed championship contending Chicago Bulls are neck and neck with a scrub team.

Pressey has 7 points. I don't even...

Phil Pressey is one of the worst shooters in the NBA. Yet tonight he's hitting jumpers left and right. WTH

Thibs needs to be gone. I can stand that guy anymore

Best part of this game so far is my Goose Island Bourbon County Stout I'm drinking. Very frustrating watch.

This Boston color guy is getting pissed at Niko's pump fake. Hilarious!

The Google isn't telling me who he is....he's a brother that used to play ball. I didn't catch his name at the beginning of the broadcast.

Rose is really having trouble with Avery Bradley.

When Avery Bradley of all people seems to be better at setting up scoring opportunities as a guard than Derrick, you know you've fallen off in that aspect.

The vaunted Celtics offense, who has scored under 100 points in 4 of their last 6 games, is on pace for 116 points again the great Bulls D

Today, I would say we have the entire roster available for trades...

Sign Ray Allen...allocate all Derrick Rose threes to Ray Allen. Make Ray Allen teach Doug how to move w/o the ball and go through multiple screens. Call this season a win.

What is taking that man so long to sign with us.

Sullinger is the most dominant big in the league He's Karl Malone with Ray Allen's shot

WTF is that thing on Olynyk's chin

Dead hamster?  (MY NOTE: Last year it was his hair.  Now it's his chin.  Making progress...)

God we whine for fouls more than the Heat now

Cedric Maxwell, who is filling in for Heinsohn on the Boston telecast, is a really good analyst

THAT'S who it is. Thanks man. Agreed, he's fairly unbiased and offers great insight.

Olynyk just shoved Niko in the back to get that rebound and it happened right in front of the ref.

Gasol is too lazy..starting to see why Lakers got rid of him now

Man this rebounding is embarrassing. That's Kelly Olynyk not Charles Barkley!

Is it me, or does Olynyk get away with pushing off a lot?

Boston announcers: Gasol owns the paint, it's like their trying to break into his kitchen, LMAO

You can't get in his fridge, but if you go for the cookie jar you might be able to get some before he gets there.

I saw Kirk re-attaching and oiling his leg on the sidelines.

Etwaun Moore is a beast!

Welp Moore playing good Thibs will make sure he don't see the court in 2 weeks after this game

Moore is better than Kirk. Its blatantly obvious.

Kirk Hinrich giveaway night at the UC At half time he’s shot out of a cannon into the crowd, whoever catches him gets to keep him.

My god Thibs you cant be so blind PLAY MOORE MO MINUTES

I love how Twaun plays great, then doesn't play for 3 games, and comes right back and plays great again. Kid just works.

Moore is truly solid at all facets of the game.  (MY NOTE:  Apparently they don't consider any part of his game besides his shooting).

How does Brandon Bass keep making these shots with a hand in his face?

C's are probably going to regret not bringing back more for Rondo. This team now is looking like they're an all-star away from the playoffs.  (MY NOTE:  An all-star away from mediocrity, the absolute WORST place to be in the NBA )

Play Etwaun, put Kirk in the bike basket and send him home.

Did Avery Bradley talk about D-Rose's mama or something? Derrick's just punishing him right now.

This Celtics team still seems so weird to me. No Doc, no Rondo, no Pierce, no Ray...

Rose's best game of the season.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down