Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston?

4 posters

Go down

Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston? Empty Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston?

Post by sdceltfan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 pm

If anyone still feels the Celtics are playing professional basketball, look at these stats:

1) Between Perkins, Pierce, Garnett, and Wallace NOT 1 OFFENSIVE REBOUND against the HORNETS;

2) The Hornets had 24 TURNOVERS and yet the Celtics only scored 85 points (30 in 2nd half);

3) The Celtics had 23 TURNOVERS (Pierce had Cool;

4) The 20th time in 22 games 22 Celtics had leads in 2nd half, and Celtics lost 13 of them.

5) Free throw %-age is becoming embarrassing.

I would rather trade Pierce than Allen, but the Celtics would not get as much for Pierce. The poor professionalism shown by these veterans is not only surprising, but embarrassing. The fact that the coaching staff cannot make any adjustments means they are inept or players are tuning them out. I do not feel the coaches are inept for a minute.

You can be aging as a player and/or injured, but if you are on the court you can play with professionalism. They are not doing that! Pierce has been captain for years. When is he and the players going to take some blame for this travesty?

I will say it again: the Celtics better get Bosh, even if they have to trade Pierce, Perkins, and Wallace.
I would keep Ray Allen - he IS a professional. Garnett is still quite hampered; he is not himself and won't be until next year, if then.

sdceltfan

Back to top Go down

Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston? Empty Re: Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston?

Post by sdceltfan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Here is another statistic: I believe this is the 12th loss by the Celtics in which they led by double figures. Like my early posts were titled: I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT!

sdceltfan

Back to top Go down

Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston? Empty Re: Where Is The Professional Basketball Team In Boston?

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

sdceltic
A month ago I didn't see it,but sadly its pretty obvious this team is not the same.On the game on thread I remarked that you were right.....unfortunately

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 am

THE GREATEST FIRST HALF TEAM IN THE NBA!

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:34 am

Make whatever buy outs are necessary to make cap room to become a serious player in the free agent sweepstakes this Summer. Pierce is slower than Heinz Ketchup, and Garnett's draggin' more than a Queen at a Vegas show. It's a business and the product Doc, Danny & the C's are putting on the court doesn't resemble professional basketball lately beyond the onset of the second half of games. At some point in the future if the organization wants to have a ceremony to retire jerseys, fine. Then it'll be hearts and flowers time. For now, this team needs an immediate makeover more than Phyllis Diller, Moms Mabley, and Joan Rivers ever did. The Celtics are sinking faster than the Titanic, or Tony Saragusa in quicksand, and I don't mean Nestle's quicksand. This team looks like a one and done as it is come playoff time, if their freefall minus a parachutte allows them to make the playoffs!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down